Victoria

Impossible Loves

There is a private school that excites every boys (or girls) wet dreams.  The students consists of the most gorgeous daughters in the world.  Daughters of Doctors, Lawyers, Actors, Scientist, were sent to this school in hope that their children will get their heads on straight.

The year was 1996 and the fall air was crisp against the students slightly exposed legs.  It was the “welcome back” assembly held outside on the bleachers of an unused football field. The vice principle, Ms. Anderson, was giving her annual lecture about: Behavior, Activities, and Dress Code.

Dress code last thing on the school’s mind- whether it being the students or teachers.  The dress code was simple consisting on seven outfits; a black blazer, a black and white blazer, a horrendous green sleep tank top, a cream sweater for the winter, and a plain black and white button-up shirt. All of them paired with matching high waist skirts (white or black you take your pick), sleep shorts, regular shorts that cut at mid-thigh, and pants that no student wore, ever.

The seniors ignored the lecture talking amongst their friends whom most of them haven’t seen since their junior year.  A certain senior, Song Qian-better known as Victoria- a successful business man’s daughter from China, kept to herself.  Her arms crossed and knee’s bouncing from the cold breeze.

She was the only student in a cream sweater and sleep shorts, having just came out of her dorm from sleep. She was the only student who slept at the dorm last night, the rest of them arriving this morning from their destinations.

She didn’t particularly like being outside at all. She felt a lot safer and warm inside where everything is kept orderly but outside things were scattered and disorganized. She gritted her teeth just thinking about it.

“I-It’s so c-cold.” A girl whimpered beside her. Victoria didn’t bother looking at the girl, just nodding in agreement.

“They do this every ing year. I don’t understand why, when we have a perfectly functional inside gym.” Victoria cursed hugging herself tighter.

“I bet we’d look like a bunch of sweating sardines in there.” Another student from behind her scoffed.

“I’d rather sweat than sit out here and become a snowman.” A girl sitting on her right said with a defined “Valley Girl” accent.

“Would you four shut up?” A short blue haired girl Korean girl hissed turning around sending glares at each one of the girls. “I’m trying to pay attention.”

“You’re a second year. You should know by now that it’s the same every ing year.” The girl behind Victoria chuckled bitterly.

“I’m sorry for wanting to be involved, Amber!” The girl half-shouted startling most of the nearby students, including the three surrounding Victoria.

The girl sitting on her right laughed catching Victoria’s attention, “Chill out would ya?”

The girl was a blonde in pig-tails wearing a plain black button-up and skirt.  Her skin was creamy white and her lips were painted a strange shade of orange.  She reminded Victoria of Halloween.

The girl noticed Victoria’s stare and frowned, “What?”

“You remind me of Halloween.” She said containing her laughter. The girl behind her erupted in laughter followed by the girl on Victoria’s left.

“I’m not Halloween.” The blonde huffed. “I’m Krystal Jung Soojung.”

“Your name kind of reminds me of Halloween too, Krystal.” The girl behind Victoria said.

“R-right.” The cold girl to Victoria’s left agreed.

“What year are you Krystal?” Victoria asked.  She was actually curious, Krystal looked young but she didn’t know if it was genes or age.

“First.” Age.

“Same here!” The girl to Victoria’s left cheered.  Victoria finally faced the girl on her left and laughter escaped her lips. Krystal leaned forward to look at the girl too and she laughed along.

“I gotta take a pic of this.”

“What?” The girl whined.

“Hold still.” Krystal said pulling out a disposable camera from her purse. She snapped a picture of the other first year. She waited for the picture to come out of the camera, laughing again, before handing it to the girl.

The girl, shrieked in horror, catching the blue haired girl’s attention.  The girl was going to yell at them again for teasing the brunette behind her but she was cut off when the brunette started rambling.

“M-my makeup must have rubbed off when I was s-sleeping on the plane.”

“Now who looks like Halloween?” Krystal chuckled.

“What’s your name kid?” Victoria asked as her laugher faded and actually took the chance to check out the sophomore.

The sophomore was indeed one of the prettiest girls she has ever seen, even though one half of her make-up was rubbed off. It was as though, you were looking at two different girls.  The left side, was all natural, resonating innocence; the right side had eye-shadow, blush, and lipstick, resonating rebellion.

“S-Sulli C-Choi.”

“Got a stutter S-Sulli?” The girl behind her teased.

“N-no! I’m c-cold!” The brunette defended. “Got a p-?” She quipped causing the blue haired girl clapped her hands in laughter.

 “Har Har.”

“Why does she look like a boy or somethi-“ Krystal asked turning her head and gasped. “Oh my god!”

Victoria turned around too and smirked, “She’s right you do look like a boy.”

The blonde/light orange short haired girl rolled her eyes. She had very defined features that most girls weren’t born with, making her have a slightly boyish charm about her.  She had features that did define her as a girl like shapely lips and small brown eyes.

“She really hit the nail on head didn’t she, Amber?” The blue haired girl talked between laughter.

“Shut it, Luna.”

“I’m Victoria Song, senior.” Victoria introduced reaching her hand out.

“Amber Liu, junior.” The girl smiled taking Victoria’s hand for a short handshake.

“And I’m Luna.” The blue haired girl waved. “Junior too.”

“Cool.” Victoria said with a nod.

The girls were quiet throughout the rest of the assembly. All three hundred ninety students stood up when the Vice Principle told the students to split up into three groups: Seniors, Juniors, and Sophomores.

“I guess I’ll see you guys around.” Victoria sighed. She really liked talking to those four even if it was for a few minutes.

“W-what are we d-doing?” Sulli asked rubbing her arms up and down for some warmth.

“Splitting up into groups of three.” Amber said stating the obvious.

“Assigning roommates.” Luna answered shooting a glare at Amber who only shrugged following the group in front of her.  The other four did the same until they were separated.

Victoria watched as four girls walked their groups.  Victoria was a senior which meant she got her own room for the whole year. She didn’t like to be alone, but she didn’t mind since she was an only child. When she was sitting up there, chatting with the ladies she felt like maybe she had finally made friends whom she can talk to without getting bored or annoyed. She secretly hoped to be friends with the four.


A.N. I was really nervous about posting this but my sister read it and convinced me to post it. (I feel like this chapter was really short too sigh) So~ I would really love to know what you guys think of this, I kinda just got the inspiration from Red Light (Mostly the "sleepy cat" version). Also, I don't know if there's gonna be any love connections between the five, but, I'm open to suggestions. Leave a review and tell me you're f(pairing). See yeah~