Twenty

[HIATUS] The Devil Dancer and the Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The worst feeling is when someone makes you feel special, Then suddenly leaves you hanging."

                                                                                                                 -CONTINUATION-

“Are you perhaps jealous?”

Rei’s mind stops for a while and think of what to reply. For the first time arguing with Kai, she becomes speechless. Is she jealous? Will she get jealous if she saw Kai kissing another girl?
She stops for a while and think.

Yes. Her answer will be damn yes.
She will get jealous and maybe will do something she doesn’t have any right to do when that happens. She clearly knows that they are for fun.

She’s at her worst when she’s being jealous. Can she really say it to him? What if he laughs? What if he became cold and distant towards her?

“O-of course not!” she snickered, unintentionally looking away from his confirming gaze. Where’s the big liar Rei when she needs her?

“Liar” she heard him scoffs and leans to her.

Where’s the cold, impassive, emotionless and distant Rei from the past? Is she long gone?
Does she really change that fast?

“Yah, stop pacing out and focus on me” Kai’s cold hands touches her chin, making her face turns to his.
Dark and piercing eyes and her favourite smirk from him take her attention away. Soon enough she’s been staring at his plump lips without even knowing.
Her heart clutches hard when she felt his body presses to her. She was taken aback. She even don't know that she’s been holding her breathe.

Kai always give her that feeling. That Feeling that she had never been intimate before. He always makes her heart flustered just by his mere smile.

Kai doesn’t move and just pressed his body to hers. Her feet suddenly become cold and letting out a frustrated sigh from .

What has got into her?

She knows it too well that she’s falling for him. But is it even normal? Is she in the right state of mind to fall for someone who is childish and unpredictable man like him in the short matter of time? It is really unbelievable. She can't even believe it herself.

"48,49,50!" Baekhyun counted loudly for others to hear and spring out from leaning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter