Nineteen

[HIATUS] The Devil Dancer and the Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“These days, my heart feels weird. Like I’ve never felt like this before. That feeling like someone’s controlling your heart, that even you can’t stop it.”

[REI]

Feels like time stops as she stared at his face. Warmth and coldness links together as she saw his face lighten up upon seeing her startled face.

I want to him kiss me, but why am I so afraid?

“Kiss me now” Kai mutters in near growling voice.
“ it” she mutters before tiptoeing to claim his lips.

Her heart beats started to beat rapidly in a violent pace again as their warm lips touches each other.
It was a simply kiss, his lips brushes to her shortly. But that doesn’t stop Rei’s heart to beat like crazy.

“Good girl” Kai let out a single laugh and smiles at her, his eyes smiling as well.

Silent gasp or even shameless ones can hear after that mere kiss, seems like Kai broke a stranger’s heart in a single visit to this supermarket, it’s almost impossible.

“Be a good boy and stand for you words” She rolls her eyes to hide her must be red-ing cheeks as she feels the heat around her face and walks forward, leaving Kai and the push cart.

Wincing as Kai hits her with the cart. How childish this person can get?

“Jongin-ie stop being a kid please” she utters, guarding the cart from his childish moves, and clutches it with her hand as she walks by.

“Yah, let go the cart. What do you think I am, a kid?” Kai started to whine as she grips the cart to her and dragging it with her while he push it.

“Then stop playing around for ’s sake” she groans, brushing her hair with her fingers frustrated.

He pouted then eventually helps her with the groceries, giving up his teasing.

“Food, Food, Food and baby food” he babbles while she get in line to cashier.

“Yeah, I’m buying the most handsome boy that I’ve ever met in my whole life a food” she replied and smiles at him wickedly.

“Thank you very much” but instead he beamed brightly.
“But that’s not you. It’s Asher” she informs, raising her brows on him

“I know, and I don’t eat baby foods and yeah, Asher is my brother and we look alike” he replied with proud grin.

Without anything to say she just sighs in resignation and shakes her head. “I wish baby Asher will grow up to be nice and polite unlike his brother” she whispers to herself.

“Do you think I don’t hear that” he leans to whisper on her ear, throwing her his suppose to be deadly stares.

“Shut up. It’s my turn”.

**
“Kai get jealous or what?” Suho asked his younger friends and look at the pair whose walking away from them.
“Seems like it?” Kyungsoo replied with confused tone too.
They are indeed surprised; Kai of all people never gets possessive, specially for a girl.
But he did a moment ago.

“But we just be-“ Baekhyun’s words got cut off by Chanyeol’s hiss.
“Shut up” he said and pointed at Sehun using his eyes.
“Oh yeah! That!” Baekhyun replied and laughs awkwardly.

Sehun brushed it off and acted like he didn’t get Baekhyun’s word.
But he knows there’s something's up to them and they are doing it secretly.


“So the elders sleep early and we can’t be drinking at this hour so we decided to just play a game!” Chanyeol announced at the twelve people in front of him.
Consisting of the six exo boys, Rei, Sulli, Minah, Yura, Jihye and other two girls.
By his words the elders, it’s their sunbaes and one Team leader.

“Decided your foot, you decided it by yourself” Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter