Eight

[HIATUS] The Devil Dancer and the Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, I didn't know that you are Sulli's step sister. Aigoo" Kai's mom; Jinah said.
They are currently having dinner with Kim's residence. Mrs. Kim seems like she’s so eager when it comes on having some visitors, she’s nice and very welcoming, unlike his son who seems to be acting like they haven’t had their first kiss a moment ago.

"Jongin-ie and Sulli are friends since 5th grade? Along with his cousin Sehun, Do you know him?". Mrs. Kim asks.

Rei stops munching her food as she nods to the talkative woman. Usually she can't tolerate noisy mouthed people, but then she felt okay with Kai's mom.

"Yes, I already met with them, Mrs Kim. They are nice and loud" she smiles reluctantly. Is it even to drop an honest opinion in front of their alliance? But its seems that Kai also agree, as she see him nods his head slightly.
"What nice? Those kids are really pain in the neck, specially that Chanyeol brat. Aigoo" Kai’s mom said, while shaking her head. Seems like she has her fair share of that pain in the neck as she speaks up.

"Mom, you said Chanyeol is your favorite?" Kai cuts in and rolls his eyes.
"Yes, of course he is, but I don't know if Rei can tolerate Chanyeol" his mom shrugs her shoulder.

Rei discovered that Kai and Sehun's family runs their school. It's a family administration, and then the other exo boys' family have those stocks thingy shares.

"Omma" Asher mutters, he's been actually being silent because he's facing the food.
"Oh, Asher. You still want this?" Rei quickly gave him a tiny meat, which he grabs quickly and munches happily; creating some adorable sounds while smiling brightly.
"Wah! He really loves food!" Rei exclaims and turn to Kai’s mom with amused face ,who just replied a proud laugh. 
Kai scoffs, of course he won’t fail making the negative entrance. "Like someone I know".

Of course she knows it’s her and there’s nothing to be offended. "There's nothing wrong with loving foods" she pouted, she knows she can't glare at him, so she used her other tone and she knows that he's telling her off.

"Seems like Asher found his favorite noona then" Mrs. Kim laughs at their pretty visitor, who seems to be getting her two son's attention.



"Thank you so much for the foods, Mrs. Kim" Rei bows politely as she stops in front of their door.
"Visit any time Rei-ah, don't forget our Asher" she said while patting Asher's tight. He's crying loudly, because he still wants to be with Rei, but it's actually late so she can't stay any longer.

"Asher, I’m so sorry. I'll visit you tomorrow..hmm? Don't cry". Rei feels like crying too, seeing the baby crying as he keeps on extending his little hands for her to reach.
"Sorry, but Rei noona needs to go home now" she whispers and leans to kiss him on the lips. "Bye".

Kai feels weird upon seeing how Rei acting towards his baby brother; she looks like she's getting tortured right now from watching Asher’s little moment of rejection.

"Jongin, walk Rei to their house" His mom said after she smiles at her and cooing her youngest child.

He nods as he grabs her hand, pulling her with him. "I'm going to miss Asher" she continues pouting, looking back at their house.
"Yah, stop acting, we're alone" he snaps, seeing Rei still in her in a sad face bothers him, but then her gaze sharpens again. "Who said I’m acting?".
"I'm the truest when I’m with a baby" she continued, opening then closes her hand that is still inside his grip.

 Seems like she's massaging his hands. Another warm gesture from this scorning .
"Come on" he said.
 She just aims a hit on his face and walks faster. "Come on faster, I haven't call my mom".

Rei and Kai are already in front of the Choi's gate, Rei unclasps their hands, smiling at him.
"Thanks for walking with me, you can go now, I can't invite you because its' already late" she started blabbering, while finding her keys in her bag as he watches her.

He nods, but somewhat he's expecting something from Rei. "What? Get out now" she glares.

What an impossible girl you are Son Rei. He thought, but still not get going.

"I don't ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter