Seven

[HIATUS] The Devil Dancer and the Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[REI]

"One, two, three, step, three, two, one".


Oh my ing god!

She has been dancing for 30 minutes and she feels as heavy as she is right now.

I want to sing not strut my in front of a big mirror. She nags over her head, but still continues dancing, as if she had a choice.

"Okay, 1 hour break, people" Minah said, yes, unfortunately she's in charge on training the newbie.
She bet with her swollen toes that Minah is taking the training personally. Who will have the tolerance to even dance for 30 minutes straight and was aiming for training her vocal chords?

She’s been asking that question since they started dancing, seems like the director got confused and transfer her to a group of dancers.

"Rei-ah come, let's go to cafeteria!" Her head snaps to her co-newbie as she heard the word cafeteria.

Cafeteria means food, Food means happiness.

Happiness! La la la la la la la!~ /OTL/

She incredulously forget how her foot stings from toe to toe and runs to them with a loud squeal. "Of course, I intended to live just to eat delicious foods!" She excitedly hums, earning a chuckles from them.

"Oh, there!" Hyeri pointing the vacant table.  She  just watches them in a  bored stare, she can't sit without foods over her hands. Yes, not food; but foods. She can eat those without chair if the situation says so.

"Rei-ah I’ll save you a seat!" her co-transferee said. "Thank you!" She beams her adorable eye smile again and face her closest loyal friend; Foods.

"Uwah! There are even burritos here! Daebak" She said in glee as she excitedly pointing her foods to the food crew.

She’s skip-walking towards her group when she heard a familiar voice calling her. "Rei!" she turns to their side and saw Sehun, who is smiling at her.
They are in a complete group. They seem to be calling her so she can sit with them.

"Sorry I have friend here!" she replied, pointing her current group. There is no way she can sit with Kai.
"Then tell them to join here" Chanyeol shouts excitedly which she ignore, acting like she doesn’t hear him.
Pfft. You just want to meet girls.


“ Rei! Where do you store that?!" Jihyun widen her eyes and stares unbelievingly at her food.
She just smiled and shrugs her shoulder. She actually doesn’t know where. She hardly even is gaining weight because she exercised and moves a lot.

"Here" the other one said, pointing her lush chest. It's been her asset since she started her puberty. She even has long slender legs and a y and waist.

Red said that she’s blessed in physical aspects, she's pretty and have a body to die for, but then she countermand it with a statement that she needs to work on her inside beauty because she's lacking with that department. She's cold and insensitive, as of her words.

*

She actually hid from the exo boys; they might drag her again to their house. She wants to visit the food carts near the school alone, so she escapes from them. It's not that she don't like them it's just that she sometimes wants and needs her personal space; of course with food, but after she started  joining them, her chance is getting thin day by day. She's used to hang out with herself, so she's easy to get stressed when they are getting noisy and uncontrollable.

"What am I going to eat first? Ddokbeoki or jajangmyeon?" not giving any damn if she looks stupid by talking to herself while walking along the streets.
The busy night market is really divine and full of blessings to her eyes.

"You look stupid" A voice reaches to her ear as she thinks about the food that she wants to eat at the moment.
Her heart races again just like any other day with this particular boy around.
"!" Her eyes widens, getting an unexpected goose bumps as she stares at the gorgeously smirking boy in front of her. "You scared me!"

Kai just laugh at her, seems to be amused of what she had said, she didn’t realize that she cussed out loudly.

"You're stalking me!" she shrieks and looks at him in disgust. She was sure the he was with the boys earlier.
"Dream on, " he scoffs and adjusted his beanie over his head. He looks extra attractive wearing that, she even get the time to fantasize.

"Why are you here?" she dismiss the topic and looks away from him, but on the other hand he looks so freaking gorgeous wearing a simple shirt with a fitted black jeans. 

"I just bought food, I skip the practice. I won't be able to practice anyway" he shrugs, pointing his plastic of foods.
"What are you eating?" she quickly peeks inside his bag, if it's food then she's interested.
"Chinese”
"Uwah, is it delicious?" she looks at him expectantly.
"Yes" he nodded. There is something weird about him and she can pin point what.

"I bought foods too" she chimes, presenting him the much larger plastic bag than his.
He blinks for a few times before looking away.

"We can eat together if you want" for the nth time he shrugs again.
"Okay!" she smiled and grabs his arms, dragging him as if she knows where they will be going.

*

"Baekhyun is right! We are just neighbours" She exclaims as she takes off her shoes at Kai’s house.


"Where's your family?''

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter