Twenty one

[HIATUS] The Devil Dancer and the Innocent
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                           I wonder if pain comes from surrendering or resisting?

 

“Rei!” Rei clearly heard Sehun’s voice calling her name. But she is too enraged and crazy mad about last night.
Sehun stops in front of her, catching his breaths and quickly locking his hand around her wrist.
“What?” she spat. Not giving a damn if anyone near their van can hear her unusual tone.
Maybe she can give them that damn that she woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

“You’re mad” he hissed, it’s not even a question.
“So? I don’t have the right?” quirking her brows she looks up straight to him. Not giving a damn about his towering height that mocks her standard height.
“Yah. Let me explain okay? I wasn’t in on that bet.” He tried to give some senses into her. Saying words on point as if she’s a slow idiot that only that kind of talk can knock on her brain.
“Liar” she blurted out. She’s too cautious and she finds it hard to believe him right now.
After what his friends did with her? No ing way.

“Listen” Sehun let out a frustrated breathe and grabs her both arms with a force. Closing his hands around her wrist so she can’t leave.
“I wasn’t on the bet okay? Kai is the last one who joined. Baekhyun nagged at him to join” he said with pleading eyes. Rei just look at him confusedly. What is wrong with them? They are doing some random bets and expect their subject to be okay with it? Are all rich people are like that? She don’t get why and how in the hell she interacted with them. She shouldn’t greet them In the first place.

“That doesn’t even give him or them the right to bet on me. I have a feelings too you know” Without her realizing she blurted out the words that she wanted to say ever since she found out about their bet which is like 7 hours ago. “And I thought you’re with them because you kissed me”. She pouted and glared at him, slitting her eyes to him who just gulps in guilt.

-Flashback-

After the busted incident. Rei found Mina, Yura, Jihye and Sulli sitting down on the floor.
They seems to be sulking specially Minah. Not knowing what to do, she slump her on the floor and sit beside Sulli, who seems to be nervous at something.
“Where’s Kai-oppa?” she asked in confused tone.

She just shrugs her shoulder and answer. “Dunno”.
“But you guys leave together” seems like Sulli is not getting her current mood and look at her expectantly.
“I don’t give a ” she hisses and turns away from her roughly. Why do they always push her limits? Or does she even have that.

“You’re cursing” Sulli blinks at her, like she saw a ghost


“Yes damn I am” rolling her eyes, she stood up, maybe she’s being mean, no, scratch that. She’s being the that she is and let it out to her step sister who looks frozen.

She’s about to apologize when Chanyeol and Baekhyun approaches the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter