Trainees

Seasons | YMC Entertainment First Girl Group | Disbanded January 10, 2016
 

applicants

We Bring Change!

character name/stage name

Plotline Ulzzang Love Interest

Username Nickname Status

Example of format

oh ji eun/kailey

Position #6           Sori/CherryJun (U-KISS)

DoubleSHINee Aelita        Chosen

My Character~

Position #4    Park Hwan Hui  Eden (OC)

YumiMoon Ahn Accepted

Thanks for applying very quickly Ahn:) Your app is fine and I have no problems with it, but I do have on question; so in Yooji's birth name in government papers and things like that is Han Ryu Yooji?

Position #4 Park Minju IIhoon (BTOB)

jotwinzJacky Accepted

Hi Jacky and thanks for applying, though I have to say is look at the position rules for what is needed and to re-read the cheatsheet. Also how long have Minny and IIhoon been dating?

 

Then she has to be full Korean

Position #1 Seo Sung Kyung Seungho (OC)

WishAce                       Ren          Accepted

Thanks for applying and you are accepted:)

Position #1           Ha MiraeChristoph (OC)

shabang                    Lizzy       Accepted

HI LIzzy~ The background is fine, so you can leave it. And so she trained 1 year at YMC Entertainment right? Can you just add that in the background so just in case your picked I don't ask again.

Position #3           IreneChanyeol (EXO)

-chororongDani    Pending

Hi Dani, before I review your application, what position are you applying for? Three or Four? and label your blog post like how the others did.

Thanks for fixing that part. Now you need is one more habit, background is a min of three paragraphs, and is Seol Reun the older twin or is Cho Reun?

Position #3 YoonA Hongbin (VIXX)

HongBin_Lover Mira Accepted

Accepted Mira:)

Position #2 Kiko/Jooyi Junsu (JYJ)

KoLi-Song            Ko-So            Accepted

Ko-So the first thing I'm going to say is read the position rules for the face claim. That's it though.

Thanks for changing that. I will accept you but just case you do get picked and that your first face claim is taken, I would change the backup face claim to.

Position #2Lala Jeongmin (Boyfriend)

-sunset Aleyna Accepted

Thanks for applying Aleyna~ One thing to fix is to title your blog post right (look at other applicants) and I believe you added a extra 'O' in her full name. And for the Jo twins to be older brothers, I would change that to either being triplets or don't have them as brothers. Sorry its my suggestion that's all.

Position #3 Ann Eli (U-KISS)

InnerMagui Magui Accepted

Your personality was okay Magui but I do have things for you to correct. For her background, you need to put how long she trained at YMC Entertainment and also NH Media since you said Eli and Lee met there. And then I won't accept her being the lead actress in 'My Lovely Girl' if not explained in the background how she got into acting before training to become a idol. So overall I'm confused on your background.

Position #5          Shin Ae SolJR (GOT7)

Skylar66 Skye Accepted

Thanks for applying Skye. The only thing I ask for is to put how old she was when she entered Jellyfish Entertainment. And since MixxE Girls' had a elimination thing like VIXX, the way she got kicked out would be different as well.

Position #5      Jung MinheeTaemin (SHINee)

hyo-jin          Lizzy          Pending

Thank you for applying Lizzy. Things to fix is that you need to fill out the apperance section and to fill in the character quotes. Then for the plotline section make sure you put main rapper & vocalist or position #5. Thirdly in the triva part you have 167cm and 46kg even though you have other weight and height where it belongs in the beginning of the app? Then for the background, since you chose Nine Sirens as the group she was supposed to debut in she would have to train in Stardom Entertainment for some time before transferring to YMC Entertainment. Family, please put there names somewhere in the family section. then lastly please put how long J-Rin and Taemin have been dating.

Postion #1 Youngji D.O (EXO)

sparksfly_        M       Accepted

Thanks for applying M~ FIrst thing t fix though is to title your blog post right. And then talk more about her professional background in gymastics and dance.