Chapter 1: Debut [November 6, 2014]

Seasons | YMC Entertainment First Girl Group | Disbanded January 10, 2016

Finally after a long time Seasons were going to debut very soon. Seasons were backstage after finishing the pre-recording at 'M! Countdown'.

Member Sen was taking selcas and enjoying the time by herself. But then member Minny came behind just as Sen took a picture. Sen glared at Minny a little, "Yah! You ruined my picture." Minny pouted, "Aw come on Sen. Have fun and share the spotlight with your unnie." 

Just as Sen was going to talk back a flash came on both of them. Both Sen and Minny looked to see the face of Seasons, Pie, who took a picture of them. Pie smiled with a sneaky look, "Memories for both of you." she flipped her phone to show the photo and turned it back around. Sen, "Unnie why?" Pie shrugged, "Like I said before, memories." 

Sen was going to talk back again but Serine stopped them, "Alright girls concentrate on soon to be debut." Serine rubbed Sen's head and smiled gently. Serine then looked around, "Where are Soomin and Kailey?" 

Minny looked up, "Kailey wanted to meet some sunbae-nims and Soomin followed her to make sure she is safe." Soomin was the motherly one of the group, especially for the maknae of Seasons. Serine nodded and was reassured that both members will watch out for each other. 

A few minutes both Kailey and Soomin came back and both had big smiles on their face. Serine hugged Kailey, "Had fun?" Kailey nodded, "I did Serine unnie! I met so many sunbaes! Like VIXX sunbae-nim, Red Velvet, Purfles, and Boyfriend sunbae-nim!" Pie looked shocked, "You met all of them?" 

Kailey nodded, "I did and they were all really nice." 

Soomin came up from behind, "They were nice indeed and they'll even watch our MV and listen to the song." all the girls were happy past one hundred percent after hearing that. 

Then someone called Seasons on standby and they finally took the stage for their debut with 'Be Ambitious'.