Chapter 4: Comeback With 'Sticky Sticky' [February 7, 2015]

Seasons | YMC Entertainment First Girl Group | Disbanded January 10, 2016

Seasons were finally returning the music stage after four months and with Nicole from disbanded group GOK as their sixth and new member. Right now the girls were in their waiting room after finishing their practice stage.

"Its good to be back after four months." said Minny. Pie nodded, smiling, "It is good. Hopefully our fans love 'Sticky Sticky'." 

Nicole frowned, "I'm worried as well." Sen looked at Nicole, who was next to her on the seat, "Why Nicole?" Nicole looked at all of them, "Well I did join not to long ago and I was meant to be only a actress under YMC Entertainment. I'm thinking some fans may not like me being in Seasons."

Soomin came on Nicole's other side, "Don't worry to much Nicole. Technically your our sunbae since you did debut before us and besides, a new member would have be added into Seasons no matter what. So I think its good you joined us." Nicole smiled, "Well yes I was your sunbae when I was in GOK but now I'm starting anew." 

Pie waved her hand, "But its going to get used to not calling you sunbae you know. We had a hard time when you first joined YMC Entertainment as a actress before you joined us." Nicole smiled in relief, "Well don't try to hard Pie unnie." she then looked around the room, "Where's Kailey?" 

Soomin sighed at that, "She's talking with Manager Oppa with the 'Music Core' staff." the others sighed. They knew Kailey could be banned from music programs, just cause of the lyrics. But they knew they didn't have control over that and they hoped their maknae could perform with them. 

Minny looked at Soomin, "What about the other music programs?" 

Soomin looked back at Minny, "She's writing personal letters to the other music programs' staff in hoping to change their mind." just then Kailey entered the waiting room with their Manager Oppa following. 

Soomin got up and hugged Kailey, she let go and asked, "So how did it go?" 

Kailey smiled slightly, "'Music Core' is letting me perform on all stages." the other members cheered and hugged Kailey. Soomin then asked, "What about the other music programs?" Kailey showed the letters that were folded neatly in her hands, "After were done performing today Manager Oppa is going to take me to each music program building so I give these letters personally to them and convince them to let me perform on their stage."

Nicole smiled, "We hope you can join us Kailey and if you need us there we'll go with you." the others nodded. Kailey smiled and nodded also and looked at them, "Thank you Nicole unnie but I think this is something that I have to do on my own. So I can show the staff of each music program that I can take responsible of my own self in wanting to promote." 

They knew Kailey would say that, they knew she was smart and wanted to promote badly. But they would support her throughout the process of wanting to perform onstage.