Chapter 12: Amazing Results [April 3, 2015]

Seasons | YMC Entertainment First Girl Group | Disbanded January 10, 2016

'Music Bank' Performance

Both, Soomin and Nicole were surprised after all the groups were called on the stage to end the show; and Spice19 was selected to win this week. They were both excited as they had a chance winning. And of course they were in shock and almost in tears when the results were announced.

After the recording was done, Soomin and Nicole called the other Seasons members. And the first one to answer the phone was Sen who shouted, "Soomin unnie! Nicole! We watched the live performance. Congrats!" 

Soomin, "Thank you Sen but try not to burst our ear drums." 

Nicole giggled, "I'm glad we won and to be part of Spice19."

Pie, "Well Nicole, both you and Soomin did daebak." Nicole smiled over the phone, "Thank you Hyemin unnie." using Pie's birth name. Minny also wished congrats to both girls.

Soomin asked, "Where is Kailey?" Minny answered, "Kailey went to visit Allen oppa and the other BTL oppas. But she said they were watching 'Music Bank' today as well." Kailey's older brother in the group BTL. Soomin nodded, "Well make sure she gets home safely mm? Cause me and Nicole still have schedule to go to." 

Sen, "Yes unnie. We'll call her after we end the call with you and Nicole." 

Nicole waved, even though it was over the phone, "Bye unnies. Bye Sen." they all said goodbye.