OMO!!!

Our Complicated Heart

 

As The bell rang,time fifth period....

 

Seunghyun ask Dara's permision.

 

"Dara Can I walk you to you class..."Seunghyun Ask as soon as the bell rang....

 

"Wooooooooo"Bom Minzy Chaerin wooing....Seunghyun Blushed...

 

"ahahah you guys.....Sure Seunghyun"Dara said

 

While Taeyang and Jiyong just silent listening to them....

 

"Hyung your so sweet~"Seungri whisper to his hyung.

 

Seunghyun just gave him a glare...and smiled again when he face Dara.

 

"Seungri~~Walk me too"Chaerin said using her aegyo as she hug Seungri in the back,makig him startled.

 

"Yah.I'm not sweet like my brother!So you(he made a way to be free from Chaerin's hug)better go to your class....by yourself....."He said but he was smack in the head........

 

"Aishhhh hyung why did you do that?!"Seungri whined.

 

"What did I told you?That be NICE to chaerin-ah."Top glare at his brother who is scraching his head where Top hit him.

 

"Kekeke Thank you oppa"Chaerin said and smile.

 

Dara,Bom,Taeyang,Jiyong,Daesung just laugh as they watch them three.

 

"You guys ahaha,Now let's go we're going to be late.Oh and Seunghyun now you don't have to walk me in the class because we speant like 2 minutes waiting for you guys figting

 

ahahah maybe next time"Dara said...

 

"But..."Seunghyun said...

 

"There's still next time,well If you still want to.keke,alright let's go."Dara said chuckling seeing Seunghyun almost act like kid.

 

"Of course I want to!"he blurted.......and blushed'Omo!'he thought

 

"What's that?Syandara you act like the leader"Jiyong said making Dara turned to him...

 

"Whatever Stupid"Dara rolled her eyes.

 

"Yah Don't call me that,I have a name you know"He said as they started to walk.

 

Dara chuckled a bit"haha shouldn't that be going around?I'm the one that should say that.,not you"Dara said.

 

"why you?"he asked

 

"Because In the first place you're the one who's at fault"she said.

 

"My Fault?!"

 

"Yes,because if you would just be nice to me at the first place then i wouldn't have to call you stupid,stupid."She said,making everyone laugh and nodded.

 

"Cha..."all he could say...

 

"Ahaha Dara...He's just like that,friendly"Seunghyun in.

 

"What?!Treating me like I'm no one and STEALING my tam tam!Friendly?!"She said as she look at Jiyong from feet to head.And she shook her head.

 

"Yah!I am friendly!"He exclaimed.

 

Dara just ignore him and went to her way to class.

 

"Yah!You're ignoring me?!"He yelled,Dara turned her head to him and let het tongue out."Bleh"

 

"This gurl!"Jiyong siad boiling..

 

"Yah stop.Go to you class already Jiyong"Seunghyun pulled Jiyong when he was about to go after Dara.

 

Aissssh that gurl,You're gonna get it from me,just wait----Jiyong thought....

 

And everybody went to their classes......

 

Later that day......

 

The school finished......

 

Dara went to the rooftop to find air before she go to the office to get her one hour detention.

 

"Ahhhhhh what a day haha"she whisper and chuckled......

 

When she was about to go down from the rooftop she heard someone talking in the corner of the rooftop....

 

She then went closer to look who it was......

 

When she got near to the corner she then heard a guy....

 

"I like you"making Dara blushed "omo a confession?"She thought.

 

"I'm sorry but I like someone else"The guy said....

 

"I feel sorry for the girl"Dara thought.

 

"Who is it?Tell me ,I won't do anything to her just tell me who it is and I'll leave you."the girl said.

 

"She is.........Her name is.......Dara"

 

Dara was suprised to hear her name and it makes her want to peek a little to see who the guy is......

 

Then she was so so SUPRISED to see who it was.....

 

'He.....h--he li---like--m---me?????"she said to herself covering .......

 

 

 

 

 

 

Who could that be????????

 

 

Hey guys this is just a short update sorry about that Atleast I update kekekeke

Hey guys DO Not forget this is still a DARAGON fanfiction hahahaha don't get too much used of always Tabisan ahahahahahha

Oh well See you!!!

And please do comment and Subscribe...

And subscribe to my "Author Notes"to always know when I will update my stories.....

I'll be waiting hehehehe