Short update

Our Complicated Heart

Hey guys I'm sorry but this is only a very very short update....I wrote this using my ipod so this is not edit yet,but I'll edit it later when I get home.... ______________________________________________________________

Nobody's Pov

Dara cannot believe what she saw and heard from the rooftop.As soon as she heard it she rushed and left.She did not want them to find her.

When She was about to go down,she suddenly bang the door.Making the two suprised.

"Is anyone there?!"The girl yelled.But Dara was able to escape.............so they did not see her.......

As she then went to the office still pantting because she run.

"Oh what's wrong with you?"One of the advisor in the office ask.

"Oh? N--N--It's nothing."She sttatter.

"Alright,then sign this and go outside and walk or something for an hour,you're transfer lucky girl you only got one hour detention"she said and smiled as she handed her a paper to

sign.

"E-eh!?" After Dara had sign the paper she went outside,still thinking about what had happened earlier.Not noticing someone is following her.

She stopped walking

'Wait What if I'm not the only Dara here in this school?'she thought but she shook her head and start walking again.The person then start following her again.

She stopped again 'I don't think there will be another Dara in this school except me'she thought again.She began walking again.as the person follow her too.

Three minutes of walking,she stopped again'But....How can he like me?That fast???'she again shook her head and Sigh to clear her mind.

The person who was following her then spoke making Dara jump in suprise"Dara"

She turned around a shock expression can be seen in her face. The person chuckled.

"S...Se----Seung----Se--Seeung---hyun---ah,Seunghyun ah"She was shock to see Seunghyun.

'Why is he doing here?'she thought. She heard him chuckled.

"W-Wh-why are Y-you laughing?"

"ahaha sorry but you're just so cute when you do that.You should have seen what your expression earlier ahahhaa,sorry"he said and chucmled in between.

"Its ok but why are you here anyway?"she ask nervously.

"oh?ummm I was thinking maybe I could stay here with you because you got one hour detention.I just want to accompany you for one hour,is that alright?"he said.

'Why do I feel scared?'Dara thought.

"Ummm I'm the one that should ask you that,seunghyun ah.What if you Aunt need you or you might have somewhere else to go."Dara stammer.

"So you..don't want me here?"Seunghyun look at Dara with a sad expression.

"A-Ani.I did not mean that I don't want you here,I really.......appreciate if you will accompany me since Bom and Minzy can't accompany because they have something to do,hehe sorry

about that Seunghyun".she said and thought 'And please don't give me those sad eyes of yours,sigh..'.

"Alright hehe I don't really have something to do or go,So I'll stay with you."He smiled.

For 20 minutes Dara was just quiet not saying anything.Sitting on the bench,spacing out. "Are you alright Dara?Something bothering you?"Seunghyun said.

Dara then got back in reality,realizing Top was there beside her,and was forgotten.

"Oh Seunghyun ah I'm sorry I'm just thinking about something,but I'm alright."

"mmmm something bothering you....I know"he said and was eager to know what it is.

"ummmmmmmm" "what Dara tell me.."

"ummmm I---You know what...Let's just forget it ahaha"Dara laugh try to change the mood.

"Mmmmm alright if you want,But tell me anything if anything you have problem ok?"Seunghyun said as he smiled to her.

"Of course Seunghyun.You're really a great friend."she said.

"Friend huh?"Top mumbled.

"Did you say something?"Dara ask.Top shook his head."Should we buy something?"Top ask as he stand up and pointed to a near store by the school.

"Shall we?I'm kinda hungry too"Dara giggled as she touch her empty stomach."Ahaha yeah,let's go".

And they went to the store.

'He like me?'Dara thought again as they went to the store with Seunghyun.

"What?"Seunghyun ask when he notices thingking again. "ha?Oh It's nothing"she startled but smiled to let Seunghyun know it's nothing.

 

 

I'm sorry about this:(I'll edit it later:)Please do comment what you think and subscribe if you like it heheh and I just lost one suscriber :(sigh...well anyway SEE YOU!!!