Chapter 34: Jeju Island: Game

Our Complicated Heart

Everyone was now full and could not eat anymore.

"Wahhhh Noona This is the first time I felt like I couldn't eat anymore.I don't get always get a full stomach just today.Your cooking is DAEBAK!!!Right Hyung?!"Seungri proudly said with his two thumbs up.Dara kinda blush.

"Thank You Seungri ah."Dara said and kissed him in the cheek making Top,Taeyang and CL suprise by Dara's action.

The rest just giggle except for Jiyong who is now washing his dishes.

"Dara always do that when she thinks that person deserve it hehehe"Bom said.

After Dara kiss Seungri,he again felt an aura surrounding him,like if it will kill him.

"Aigooo I-I better go to my room and get ready."Seungri said making an excuse to avoid Top and Taeyang's gaze.

"Get ready for what?"Dara and Bom said.

"Oh Unnie I told Seungri that we will have like a camp fire outside and play a game hehehe"CL said.

"That would be fun!"Bom said.

"But first Unnie,guys go to your rooms and unpack your things first and get ready.Make sure to bring your sweater since it's going to be cold outside."CL said.

Then everyone start to move some are still washing and some are now on their rooms.

Until Dara is the last one left,again washing.

"Aiggo I'm always late haha"She laugh.

"Hey"She someone said.She turn to look who it was.

"Didn't I tell you not to talk to me."Dara said to Jiyong who is now kneeling.

"I'm sorry Dara I just didn't know you really love that toy.I'm sorry I won't do it again."he said pleading.

'hahaha Why do I enjoy him saying sorry?hahahaha that's right GDish!But should I forgive him?What if I forgive him he might think I forgive easly but I do.I forgive a person who sincerely apologize to me.'Dara thought.

"Are you sure Sorry?"She ask.

"Yes I'm really sorry."he said.Dara sigh.

"Alright then you are forgiven.But don't you dare joke about that again or I else."Dara said.

"Thank You"he said.

After that an awkward tension surround them,no one dares to talk.

Dara then clear ."Umm I think I should go.I'll go first."she said.

Jiyong nodded.

By the time Dara left.

Jiyong touch his body where his heart'Omo what's happening to my heart?It's beating faster,when did start?Aishh I don't like this feeling.It ok to beat fast to anyone but why Dara?I hate it,I must stop,before something happen.'He thought.

Right after they arrange all their stuff to their rooms,they went outside but then came back iniside again because of the coldness.

"Wahhh let's just play it here."They said.

"I think we should hahaha"Cl said.

They then form a circle.Sitting arrangement:

Dara('s right)-Top-CL-Seungri-Bom-Jiyong-Minzy-Daesung-Taeyang and start again with Dara.

'Omo I'm surrounded by two gentle and sweet guys.Lucky!But why do I feel unease.'Dara said to herself.

'I feel lucky today!I got sit with Dara.Nicezz'Both Top and Seunghyun have the same thought.

"Why must I sit with you again.Lately I'm getting more annoyed sitting with you.And let go of me."Seungri complain to CL.

CL pout. Then Seungri recieve his ever endless smack,who do you think it was from?Of course from his loving brother,Seunghyun.

Top gave a death glare to Seungri which him made pout.

"Hyung!Do you like her?You always siding her.!"Seungri said.

"Yah!I'm not siding anyone here ok!You are just stupid that you can't even look at the person who truly loves you."

"I don't care."Seungri said.

"Look at this kid.I hope you will regret saying you don't care.I just wish that."Top said.

After the argue of both brothers there was a silent...........................................

"Aigooo let's go and start this game."Jiyong broke the silent.

"Ah Y-yeah we should.CL what game did you prepare making us sitting in circle."Dara said.

"Oh?!hehe I almost forgot.Ok this is the game,it's not really a hard game.It's a Truth or Dare game.hehe.We will spin the bottle and when the bottle stops,that person will have to choose either Truth Or Dare.I already have the question and everything hehehe

we just need to start hehe."CL explain.

"Alright then let's start this"Dara excitedly said.

CL then spin the bottle,everybody is anxious of who will be the first.

*Spinning*

*Slowly stopping to...*Daesung.

"Me?"he ask."So I'm going to be the first one huh?"

"Truth or Dare?"CL ask."Ummmmm ahhhh Truth!"he said."Alright then,pick a paper only one paper and give it to us to read it."CL handed him a box with small papers on it.

"Ok here you go."Dae gave it to CL.CL open the paper and later she giggle

"I think we should let Minzy read this,she might want to know this too,hehehe"

"Why me?"Minzy said"Ok umm here's the question[Have you ever have a girlfriend in your whole life?(*Minzy pause*)......If no,why or why not?]"

'hehe Minzy even added why.hehe'CL thought.

"Ummm to tell you the truth.....I...never really had a girlfriend before.(Everyone gasp except Jiyong and Top)That's because I have two reasons.One is to focus on my study and second was I have to find a right woman for me which is I already had found her,I

just need sometime to tell her that i like her."Dae said.

Minzy did not show any dissapointment but inside she is sad thinking that Daesung already have eyes on someone.Silent.................................

"ummm let's spin the bottle."Dara broke the silent.Dara then spin the bottle which end up pointing at her.

"Well I guess it's my turn.I will pick Truth.Here it is."Dara said.

"Ohhhh this is a taugh one hehe.[Who was your first kiss?Did you like it?]"CL said.

Dara gulp upon hearing the question and turned to look at Jiyong who was looking at her in the beginning of the question.

'Why is he looking at me like that?Did he want to hear I like it?Omo what should I answer.Oh and Bom is starting to look at me with those killer eyes,omg.I feel like I'm in hell right now.'Dara panic.

All eyes on Dara waiting for her to answer.Some are excited and some just stay silent.

'All I need is to be honest right?'Dara thought.

"Ummm my first kiss is with......That stupid guy"Dara pointed to Jiyong who is now grinning.

"Yah you called me stupid again Darish?!"Jiyong said.

"Why?You really are stupid Duh!!!"

"yah!"

"Oh!And the second answer was I DIDN'T LIKE IT!!!because it was a STOLEN KISS!"Dara said right through Jiyong's face.

"Yah!You know I had a reason to that!"Jiyong said back.

"Dara unnie I thought you will not talk to Jiyong"CL ask.

"I was forgiven."Jiyong said.

"I take that back."Dara said.

"What?!What did I do this time?!"

"Just close your mouth for now Jiyong"Top said.

"But Hyung she's being childish,she don't even know what's the reason why she's mad at."Jiyong protest.

"That's why and calm down.If she's being childish and you let that get it into you then your being childish too."Top said.Dara smirked.

"Hyung always siding her instead of his own bestfriend."Jiyong pout.

"Of course she's a girl."said Top.Jiyong made a face saying'Unbelievable'

"Blehhh!"Dara said.Seungri grin knowing why his hyung siding Dara's side.

"Anyway let's go back to the game."Bom said.Bom spin it and the bottle stop point to Jiyong who was still pouting.

"What?Me?arghh I'm not ready yet."He whined.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Aishhh Dare!"

"Ok!Pick one"He took one.

"Ok here's the Dare.Go and do 20 Push Up."

"What?!Why are you making me do that?"

"Because that what's says here."showing the paper to him.

"hahahahaha you deserve that stupid."Dara laugh,but then it was cut off when she saw Bom giving her the 'thats-enough-Dara' look.

Dara nod and zip .This didn't get unnoticed to Top who was beside Dara.He saw how Bom look at Dara,with her serious face.

Top has been noticing Bom always glance at Jiyong.

'Don't tell me?!Bom likes GD?'He thought.Bom caught Top glance at her and made her nervous.

'Did Top find out I like Jiyong?Ottokke!!!Aishh Bom it's your own fault,You always look at Joyong,Aisshhh,Stupid eyes.Now three people know it.'Bom panic.

Jiyong did the 20 push up but he got troubled from 13,he was shaking and there are lot's of sweat on his forehead already.

'Geeez this is not a man.Youngbae is much MUCH better.'Dara said to herself as she watch Jiyong.

'I can already guess that this guy doesn't exercise much or maybe not at all.'Taeyang thought upon seeing the struggling man doing push up.

'Aigooo GD ah how did you become like this?You should have exercise more often.'Bom worriedly thought.

'I feel sorry to my hyung.He doesn't like working up,especially push up.'Dae thought.

'I shouldn't --- pick --- Dare....aishhhh'Jiyong thought.

"Alright that's 20,good job Jiyong oppa."CL said.

"CL ah it's not like I don't want you to call me oppa but can you just call me Jiyongshii or GDshiii.Because I only want my girl to call me that so.."

"ahhhhh hehehe Alright GDshii"CL smiled.

"Ok next is...."CL called as the bottle spinning.

"Taeyang oppa!!!It's your turn!"

"Ok"he said calm.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare"he then pick a paper on the Dare box.

"Here's the Dare.[Go outside with the person on your left and give that person a piggyback while singing a song.]the person on your left would be...Dara unnieee wuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh."CL said.

Both of them stand up.

"Here's a jacket it's going to be cold outside,wear it."Taeyang put a jacket to her.

"What about you?"she ask.

"I'll be fine."he said.

'Wahhh those two make a good couple.'CL thought.

Top kinda didn't like how Dara and Taeyang getting closer to each other but what can he do it's a 'Dare' so he can only sit right now and just watch them.

Taeyang and Dara then went outside and start to walk while Taeyang's piggybacking Dara.

Everyone was standing by the door looking at them.

"I wrote a song.."Taeyang said.

Dara gasp

"You write song?"

"Well it's just when I get bored."

"Ahhhh"

"But it's not yet finish"

"It's alright."

"Umm alright here it goes."

 

haruedo myeot beonssik neol bomyeo useo nan

su baek beon malhaetjanha YOURE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

geojitdoen sesang sok buranhan nae mamsok ojik na mitneun geon neo hana ppunirago

gakkeum nae mam byeonhalkka bwa buranhaehal ttaemyeon

useumyeo malhaetjanha geureol il eopdago

kkeuteomneun banghwang sok teong bin nae gaseumsok

naega gidael goseun neo hanappun ijiman

 

gakkeumssik heundeullineun nae jasini miwo

oneuldo nan isesange hwipsseullyeo salmyeosi neol jiwo

naega baram pyeodo neoneun jeoldae pijima BABY

naneun neoreul ijeodo neon nareul itjima LADY

gakkeum naega yeollagi eopgo sureul masyeodo

hoksi naega dareun eotteon yeojawa jamsi nuneul matchwodo neon naman barabwa~~

 

 

"Wahhhhh that is so good.I didn't know you can sing this good!!"Dara in amazed said.

"Really?"And then they heard clapping in a distance.

There are people who heard him sang,including their friends who was standing by the door.

'Ohhh that kid sure can sing'Jiyong thought

"That's my oppa"Minzy called

"Wuuuuuuh way to go Taeyang!!"Bom cheerfully shout from the distance

"hehe see they like it too hehehe"Dara said.

"Thank you"he said.

"I will finish this song and I will let you hear it first."he added.

"Wahhh Ok!!!!I will wait patiently hehehe"

"Let's go inside."

"You can put me down now Youngbae"

"No I can't"

"Huh?"I won't let you walk.It's fine Dara you are not heavy at all."He smiled.

"ummmmm o-ok"she said.

'why is my heart beating this fast?'Dara thought.

They got inside and everyone clap as if they have won something.

"Taeyang oppa that was Daebak!!!You are really good!!"Cl said.

"Thank you."he said as he put Dara down.

"So who will be next!!!"CL spin the Bottle and stop at Minzy.

"Wuuuhhh my turn!!I pick Truth!"she said.

"ok here's the question[Among the groups,you are given the task to kiss one person in the group,who would it be?]"CL excitedly said.Minzy didn't failed to blush.

Everyone start to wooooo her,saying Daesung altogether.

While Daesung who is more embarass and now blushing.

"Psssttt"Dara calling Minzy and pointed to Daesung for her to kiss him.

While Bom gave her a wink saying'go-for-it-girl-it's-your-chance'.

'Omo what should I do?I'm so nervous.Who should I kiss?Should I do it?'Minzy thought.

"C-Can I-I just pick  Dare instead?"Minzy ask.

Everyone disagree"You have to do it.Oh by the way this is a question AND a Dare"CL said.

"Don't worry Minzy ah It's not that difficult.You can just kiss that person in the cheek."Dara said.

"Can I pick a girl?"Minzy said.

"Yah that won't be fun!You should pick a guy."Bom immediately said.

"Ummmmm"

"You can just pick a random guy."Dara said.

"But you can't pick my Seungri hehe"CL said.

"Yah my seungri my foot!"Seungri said.Bom gave Minzy the 'you-know-you-can't-pick-Jiyong-right?' look.

Minzy already know that.'I can't pick Seungri oppa because CL unnie will be sad,I can't pick Jiyong oppa because Bom unnie is going to get mad at me,what about Top oppa?mmm well he likes my Dara unnie so as Taeyang oppa.So my only choice is....'Minzy thought

"Don't tell me you have a secret boyfriend and he told you not to kiss anyone but him."Bom said making eeryone gasp.

"Yah Bom Minzy is not like that she will never keep secret to us,specially you because she your sister."Dara said.

"Dara unnie is right,unnie I never kept a secret about a guy"Minzy said blushing.

"I'm just concern,go ahead we are all waiting"Mimzy turn her head to Daesung

"It's not that your only my choice but there's a reason.

"and she kiss him in his cheek as he blush.

'Wahh Daesung is blushing.This is the first I see him like this.'Jiyong  thought.

"Haha as I thought,you guys really match hehehe"Dara giggle.

Everyone start to tease them again.

"Let's just move on neh?"Minzy said blushing.

The bottle is now spinning........

It stop at Top.

 

 

 

 

 

 

What would Top pick Dare or Truth?

 

 

 

So sorry for the late Update!!!

 

I don't think I can update tomorrow because I'll be doing something about school.

 

Anyway school is getting near so that means I'll be updating after two or three days.

 

Anyway thank You guys for supporting this story!!I hope you'll support me 'till the end!!! Fighting!!!!

 

 

 

 

@kristinamay17:Hehehe I will get to that>.

 

Hope to see other's COMMENT too!!!!:)