Moments I

Our Complicated Heart

It's 7:30 in the morning,The sun has risen up.People start to wake up.Kids are getting ready to go to school....What about Dara?WHo stay

late last night.................

 

Nobody's Pov

 

"Dara!!!!!!!!!!!!"Bom shouted as if she was in the mountain shouting for Dara's name.

 

Bom start to come up to where Dara's room is for her to wake her up.

 

She bang the door as she opened it,making Dara move a little from her bed.

 

"YAH DARA!!!!!!"She again yelled.

 

Dara just groan a little and continue to sleep.

 

"YAH!Wake up!It's already 7:30 In the morning We're going to be late!"she yelled as she shake Dara,but Dara won't listen she instead sleep

forgeting about school.

 

"This Santoki.Yah!!!!Even kids wake up early than you are!Wake up!Yah!"she yelled shaking and shaking dara to wake her up.

 

"one more hour,neh?"she mumbled.

 

"What?We are already late!Yah!We're going to leave you!After I count of five and your still not up,we're going to leave you!"she said but

Dara still didn't listen.

 

"Five!................Four.......................Three........(Dara still sleep)Two!!!!Yah!!!.................Two and

half!!!!.................AIYOOOOOOO DARA-ah!!!ONE!!!!We're going to leave we're already late."

 

And she came down leaving Dara still on her bed.......sleeping............

 

When Bom came down.............

 

"unnie!Is there World War III going on?"she asked the pissed Bom.

 

"Let's go minzy."Bom said.

 

"But Dara unnie...."

 

"She'll be fine.I think she slept late last night studying,it's ok  for her to be late for today,it's only once........I know her...she

don't keep a bad habit stay on her sooooo let's go....."

 

Minzy making an "O"learning something from her scary sister.

 

"ahaha I thought you were Hitler earlier ahaha I thought there was a War going on."Minzy added as they left....

 

 

 

In Dara's room............

 

Dara woke up,she sit up and she look around her...it was quiet......she then stood up....she then went to the mirror and fix her hair by

making an apple hairtstyle....

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOxBRkX7Y3b5mlhBSmXTY

 

"mmmmm~~ Why is it quiet?"she mumbled and went to her bed to arrange her bed neatly.

 

After that,she was about to come down when she saw the clock.It was 8:30 in the morning,at first she did not care....she continued to walked

but stop when she realized she has school....She then went back where the clock is.

 

"8:30!!!!!!!!OMG I'm so Late!!!!!!!!!!!!!"she panic....

 

WHat should I do?!She thought.....

 

She went to her room to get change and rushed outside to go to school...........................

 

 

 

In School............

 

The Bell Rang.......the teacher hasn't come to class yet........

 

"Thank God,we're not late"Bom said.

 

"Yes we made it unnie"Minzy said....

 

When Bom turned around............

 

"Where's Dara?"Seunghyun appeared.

 

"Where'sSyandara?"JIyong appeared.

 

JIyong and Seunghyun look at each other,but went back at Bom

 

"She's still sleeping,Why?"Bom answer.

 

"EHHH!Why did she slept late last night?"Seunghyun said.

 

"Ehhhh!"jiyong said....making Seunghyun look at him...

 

"Wow you guys....you miss my bestfriend that much ahahaha such a good friend"she said as she patted their shoulders and went to her sit.

 

JIyong then went to his sit too...and he look the empty sit where Dara is sitting...."Boring"he mumbled and pout.

 

"Minzy where is you Dara unnie?"Top who still standing and asking Minzy.

 

"Oh I think she slept late last night studying,I don't think she will come today or either she will come late.I don't know oppa."she said.

 

"oh."

 

"ahaha Don't be sad,there's still next time to see your Dara kekeke"she said and left.

 

"Huh?My what?"he blushed....

 

Bom and Minzy giggled....

 

"Bom why is Dara not here with you?"Taeyang asked Bom.

 

Aigooooo here's another one.Bom thought.Minzy just giggled.

 

"ahaha she's still sleeping"Bom said as she get out her notebook from her bag.

 

"ohhh.Is she ok?"Taeyang asked.

 

Bom chuckled....

 

"Unnie is fine oppa.Nothing will happened to her keke"Minzy said.

 

The teacher then came...

 

"I'm going to take attendance and I'll give you a work for you to do,ok?"The teacher said as she place her attendance book on her table,and

sat.

 

The teacher is now on letter P....

 

"Park BOm?"the teacher called.

 

"here"Bom raised her hands.

 

"Park Dara?"

 

No one answered...

 

"ma'm Dara is not here yet"Bom answered instead.

 

"alright."

 

She then finished taking roll and gave the work.

 

 

 

 

 

After 45 minutes........the first period is almost finished when....

 

"I'm sorry I'm late!"Dara came,panting.

 

Bom and Minzy chuckled........

 

While Seunghyun and Jiyong and Taeyang brighten up when they saw Dara came in.

 

SHe's here finally!Top thought and smiled.

 

She're here fi--Wait why me too?Aissshh.Jiyong smiled but he take it back....

 

Ahaha Dara you're really clumsy.Taeyang thought.He chuckled and join Bom and Minzy chuckled.

 

The teacher stood up,seeing Dara enter.

 

"And whya re you late,The first period is almost finished and you just came?"Teacher said mamking dara look down.

 

"I'm sorry Ma'm I won't do it again,I just study last night that I forgot that it was already late midnight."Dara explained still looking

down.

 

"You will get a one hour detention after school,ok?Dara?"the teacher said.

 

"Your lucky Dara she only give you one hour,she usually give us three hour,sigh.It's ok,you'll be fine"one student whisper to Dara making

her feel better.

 

"Wooyoung!be quiet"The teacher scolded Wooyoung.Making Dara giggle a little bit.

 

"Go to your sit Dara,and here's the paper for the work today,submit it next week alright?"the teacher command.

 

"Neh"Dara said.

 

Dara went to her sit.

 

While Taeyang Seunghyun and Jiyong look at her as she sit to her table.

 

"Yah Syantokki.you're here?ahaha"Jiyong began to teased.

 

Dara just gave him a whatever look.

 

"Are youo alright?"someone on her left aske her.It was the sweet Taeyang."oh I'm fine youngbae"she smiled.

 

"I thought you wouldn't come to school today."Top said and pouted making dara gigled a little bit.

 

Dara turned her head to top."I'm here now,don't worry"she said as she smiled.

 

The bell rang....and finished second period..........

 

Nutrition break......

 

Dara cannot be seen......

 

"unnie where is Dara unnie?"Minzy asked Bom who was still looking for her inside the cafeteria......

 

"I don't know minzy,maybe se went somewhere.Oh here's taeayang.taeyang!Did you see Dara?"Bom asked.

 

"Oh?why she's not here?"he worriedly said.

 

"Calm down oppa ahaha she's not like she was kidnapped or something."minzy said giggling..........

 

"ohh I thought smething happened to her...."Taeyang said.

 

Taeayng recieve a text on his phone.....

 

"oh dara can't be here,she is doing her homework for her third period."he said as he read Dara's text.

 

both of them make an "o" expression............

 

"ok then let's eat nutrition,we'll just see her lunch"Bom said.

 

As they were eating.........

 

"Hi unnie,hi minzy,hi taeyang oppa"Chaerin greeted them and bringing Seungri,Jiyong,Top and Daesung.

 

"Hello"they greeted them back..

 

Top was about to question them but Bom suddenly spoke...

 

"Dara?She's in her third period class doing her homework."she said knowing what is top going to ask.

 

"ohhh alright..."Top said....

 

Jiyong left without saying anything........

"oh where is he going?"seungri asked himself.

 

 

"Maybe he's going to buy something."Daesung said as he sit next to Minzy.And minzy hid her blushing face.

 

They all sat together..............

 

Bell rang Time for third period......

 

They all went to their classes...

 

 

 

[A/N:I'm making it fast a bit so that we will make it to the beginning of tabisan moments]

 

 

 

Lunch............

 

Minzy,Bom,Taeyang,Dara,Top,Seungri,Chaerin,Jiyong and Daesung went to the capeteria all together and hang out together.

 

"wow I didn't know we have such a big grop kekekee"Dara chuckled....

 

"We'll be like this from now on hehehe"Top who was sitting next to Dara said.

 

"Syantoki...."before jiyong could say anything Dara stopped him....

 

"Please don't teased me for today Jiyong,I'm kinda tired."Dara said as she sip a little on her juice.

 

Wow she called me Jiyong?wow should I call her like that too?.Jiyong thought.

 

"let's eat and later we chat."Bom said.

 

And everyone enjoy their lunch............

 

 

 

Guys I know I know it's boring noexcitement  but I'll continue this tomorrow

Gotta go now.....Here's a boring update hehehe sorry.......