Honeymoon 2 ♡

My Nerdy Boy

I watched the tv on the couch when suddenly suho with a pillow on his arms sat beside me "haesoo why don't you go sleep because it's getting late" he said. "uhmm fine you nerd! by the way, is it comfortable to sleep on the couch?" I asked. "y....y-yeah" he stuttered "I know it's not. let's sleep on the bed you idiot" I smiled. "b-but i b-bet it....it-" he was about to continue his sentence but I cut him off by pulling him towards the bedroom. "sleep beside me or I'll kick you out!" I glared at him "o-ok" he said.

 

the sun rays hit my face through the curtains. I opened my eyes and I saw suho was still sleeping. I stared at his pink lips. I wondered what it taste like. Then suho opened his eyes and looked at me with a worried look "haesoo y-you are a-awake?" he asked. "yeah why?" I said coldly and he shook his head "yah I want to go to the beach" I shouted. "c-can I go w-with you?" "of course you are going with me idiot~"

----------

 

I skipped excitedly because I can't wait to play in the sea. Suho just walked silently behind me. When we arrived at the beach, I ran to the sea and played with the water while suho just sat on the sand. "yah idiot! come play with me!" I shouted. Suho came towards me slowly and stood like a stone infront of me. I felt annoyed and began to splashed the water at him. He didn't move an inch. "yah kim junmyeon you nerdy idiot boy! go splash the water at me!" he splashed the water at me slowly.

 

I'm so mad at him because he splashed the water at me slowly so I hit him on his chest hardly. I saw he rubbed his chest. I went to a restaurant nearby. I saw suho entered the restaurant but he sat on the different table so I walked to his table and sat opposite him.

---------

 

Suho looked at his watch and it shows 7.30 pm. "haesoo let's go back to the hotel" suho said. "no I want to stroll at the beach for the last time before we go back to seoul tomorrow" I said. "ok but I'll just wait here" he said standing infront of the hotel's door and I quickly left him for a stroll.

 

I was strolling while singing to 2ne1 come back home when suddenly a drunk man approached me "hi young lady you look so delicious" the drunk man said. I was about to ran away but he caught my wrist. "SUHO!!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

 

The drunk man was about to my shirt but then I saw him fell infront of me. I saw another man walked towards me and I felt so scared. I screamed suho's name again until I heard a familiar voice "haesoo it's me suho. are you ok?" I looked at suho and hugged him tightly and began to cry. "I'm sorry haesoo ah". we went back to the hotel's room. suho kept apologized at me. I lay on the bed and shut my eyes tightly.

 

"haesoo wake up" I opened my eyes as I heard someone told me to wake up. I woke up from the bed and I saw suho in his bathrobe. He looked so hot. "haesoo I've packed your luggage already so you just have to take a shower" he said.

 

"ok. wait! what? you packed my luggage. why don't you ask me first?!" I said and trying to hide my red cheecks because I was too embarassed if he saw my undergarments. "you sleep early when we arrived here yesterday. remember?" oh ya now I remembered that I slept early after the incident happened.

 

Boring chappie everyone ^^