Suho's birthday

My Nerdy Boy

I took my book in my locker when suddenly I heard Jia, Kris's girlfriend said to her friends that tomorrow is suho's birthday. how can I not know about this?

 

I entered the class and I saw suho with his glasses talking with kai. I sat on my seat and wore earpiece to hear to Got7 Stop Stop It song. I closed my eyes when suddenly someone patted my shoulder. I opened my eyes and I saw Chen was smiling at me. I pulled out my earpiece "what?" I asked. "tomorrow is suho's birthday" he said. "so?" I rolled my eyes. "I want you to treat him kindly". am i not kind to him? "hmmm kay" 

 

Chen was about to walked away but I pulled his wrist "how did you know about our marriage?" I asked. "Luhan saw you guys live together in the same house and suho is wearing his marriage ring" he said. "h-he s-still wear the ring?" he nodded. I felt guilty beacause I didn't wear our marriage ring. I should wear the ring tomorrow and treat him kindly.

-------

 

the school ended. I ran to take a bus. I don't want to ride suho's car because I want to buy him a gift for his birthday. I went to a mall and went to a men clothes' shop but I don't know what shirt fits him. So I decided to go to a toys shop. On my way to the toys shop, I saw suho's sister.

 

This is my chance to ask her what suho likes. "hyejeong unnie!" I shouted and she looked at me happily "haesoo ah what are you doing here?" she asked. "I want to buy a gift for suho's birthday but I don't know what he likes" I said while batting my lashes. "aha so cute~ suho likes you. thats it" I blushed. "oops someone blushing" I hit hyejeong's arm softly

 

"unnie please tell me" I batting my lashes again. "ugh fine. he likes you so of course he doesn't care if you give him anything" she said. "should I buy him a teddy bear?" I asked. "oh thats great! so he will hugs the teddy bear if he miss you" she smiled and once again I blushed ugh. "Thanks hyejeong unnie! I've got to go now" she waved her hand and I ran to the toys shop.

 

I bought a couple teddy bears. I went home and quickly hide the bears in my cupboard. I changed my clothes into pyjama and drift off to dreamland.

 

The sun rays hit my face. I took a pillow and covered my face but then I heard someone groaned. I opened my eyes and I saw suho was glaring at me. I just realised that I took his pillow so I gave the pillow to him back "s-sorry" I muttered. "ah nevermind h-haesoo" he smiled. kyaaak he looks so cute. oh haesoo you must be crazy right? Then my phone rang and it was my turn to groan. I answered the phone without looking at the caller id.

 

"h-hello?" "noona it's me, sehun! don't forget to wish happy birthday to your lovely suho oppa ok? buing buing" he then ended the call. Now I remembered that today is suho's birthday. I smiled like a crazy girl when suddenly suho cleared his throat. He gave me a why-are-you-smiling look. I just shook my head.

 

I stood up and took a shower. I wore a cute red dress that exposed my legs. I wore our marriage ring and took those teddy bears. I waited for suho to take a shower downstairs. As suho walked downstairs, he was smiling at me with his hot plus messy hair. Is he trying to seduce me? so I crossed my legs to show my y long legs. ok im so over confident but I saw him gulped. He was about to walked towards the kitchen but I hugged him from behind "u-uh h-haesoo what are y-you d-doi-"

 

I cuts him with turning him around to faced me "happy birthday suho oppa!" I said while looking at him with my puppy face. Then I gave him a teddy bear that wearing a dress "This is for you! hug this teddy bear if you miss me" I winked at him "and this is for me and I'll hug it when I miss you" I said while showing him a teddy bear that wearing a boy clothes. He took the doll and smiled happily like chanyeol the happy virus in my class. "what will you name the teddy bear?" I asked. "haesoo" he smiled. "how about your teddy bear's name?" he asked. "I'll name it luhan because I like him the most in your group" I saw him faked smile "nah I'll name it suho" I laughed.

-------

 

I was revising my math. Then my phone rang and it was sehun who called me so I answered it "unnie have you wish suho?" he asked. "y-yeah!" I said excitedly. "good girl! bye" he ended the call. Suho entered our room with the teddy bear that I gave him. He realized that I was looking at him so he waved at me but I quickly pretended that I was doing my revision. He chuckled.

 

ummm............ MAMA 2014 is the best! but luhan and kris T_T