WHAT?!

My Nerdy Boy

"haesoo ah you are getting married" my mom said. "WHAT?!" I ran to my room then i saw suho the nerdy boy. "Yah you nerd! What are you doing here?" I shouted. suho grinned widely and I was about to punch his stupid nerdy face but suddenly i heard my teacher's voice "park haesoo wake up!" I quickly opened my eyes "ah it's just a dream" I mumbled to myself. "you are going to be in a detention girl" my teacher said.

 

"kriiiiiing~" the bell rang. I was about to go home but then my teacher stopped me "detention!" I nodded. I was told to cleaned the classroom but after the teacher left, I just sat on my chair and listened to got7's new song. After i listened to it, my eyes felt heavy and I was about to sleep but then my teacher came to my place and told me to go home. wow my teacher being so nice today. Maybe she knew that I was too tired.

 

When I arrived home, I saw my parents at the living room. They seemed so serious. I greeted them and sat opposite them. "wow what's wrong mom? dad? why you guys look so serious huh?" I asked. "haesoo ah you are getting married" mom said. "WHAT?!" "haesoo! please lower your voice" "I'm not getting married because I'm still young!" "you are getting married and this is the final decision!" dad shouted.

 

I ran to my room and slammed the door and began to cry. ah now I remembered that mom has already told me to get married in my dream but it was just a dream. I didn't expect it to be real ugh

-------

 

"haesoo ah wake up! you are going to meet your future husband and buy your wedding dress" I quickly woke up and glared at my mom. "ugh fine!" I went to the bathroom to take shower. After I finished shower, I wore a mini dress that exposed my legs and put smoky eyeshadow on my eyes. I ran downstairs and saw my parents smiled at me.

 

We went to a wedding boutique to buy my wedding dress but then I saw suho with his parents in the boutique. "Is he my future husband?" I whispered to mom and my mom just smiled. My parents greeted them. I saw suho was staring at me with his glasses eww nerd. "haesoo meet your future husband, kim junmyeon and mr & mrs kim" my dad said. I looked at my dad with are-you-kidding-me look. My dad nodded.

 

I bowed at them and put a fake smile on my face. "just call me suho" he said. "I know right" I said. "oh seems like you guys have known each other" suho's mom said. I nodded.

 

hi gheis i'll update the 2nd chapter tomorrow! so pls be patient honey~ 

xoxo