Stupid

Complicated

Kyuhyun poked Suzy who looked in bad mood. “Something wrong?” Suzy turned  to Kyuhyun with her poker face and suddenly yelled. 

“Hweji called me aishhh who is she to Baekhyun? Only yeoja. YEOJA! Issshhh.” Suzy kicked the pillow and it hit right on Suho’s face. “Yah Suzy dont kick something that hard.Dont you remember that you are already black-belt on taekwondo aissh ” Suho rubbed his face. Suzy stood up, took the pillow, and threw the pillow again to Suho. Suho jumped out avoiding Suzy’s attack. "Yah Suzy, back to your sense hey!"

“Are you that angry?” Kyuhyun pulled Suho, kept him from Suzy's attack.

“Is it a sin that I have friendship with Baekhyun oppa?”

“Well it isnt. But I think better you stay away from him.” Kyuhyun said slowly. He hugged Suzy. Suzy gave Kyuhyun a little punch. “Wae?” “Nothing.” Suzy returned to her room. "Even if it is a sin, I'll stand by him."

“Something wrong with her?” Suho sat on the sofa.

“I think so. How is Baekhyun?”

“They often together. Tsk, I have a bad feeling.” Kyuhyun sighed. “That will be bad news if she says that Baekhyun is better than me.”

********************************

“Baekhyun oppa!” Suzy hugged him from back. “Something wrong? You look so happy today.” Baekhyun messed her hair. “Hmmm... nothing special actually. Oh, ice cream! Lets have some, oppa!” Suzy pulled his hand.

“Yah, dont lie to me. You wont eat ice cream if you dont have any problem.”

“Lets talk after I finish eating it.” Baekhyun glanced at Suzy. ‘What’s wrong with her?

Nothing wrong haha.” Suzy laughed hard.

“Really?” Baekhyun frowned.

“Are you free tonight?” suzy asked.

“Ne. Wae?”

“Come to my house tonight, can you?”

“Ok. Hmmm 7 pm ok?” “Ok, thankies oppa.” Suzy smiled.

“Baekhyun will come here?” Suho and Kyuhyun widened their eyes. Suzy pouted.

“Something wrong?”

“Just make sure that Hweji doesnt know.” Suho told her.

‘Who care about her?’ “Hoh.” Suzy nodded. 

“Zy.. Why do you invite him here?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Cant I? Just wanna talk with him.” ‘I guess.’ Suddenly, Suzy’s phone rang. A message.

Suzy smirked.

Suzy thought for a while.

“i’ll go to Baekhyun’s oppa house. Dont worry. I will be home before midnight. Pai.” Suzy put on her shoes.

Suho shook his head. “Is it really important thing to tell?”

“Its about Hweji.Or else, she wants to show her feeling.” Kyuhyun said.

“How do you know? Can you read her mind?”

“Not reading her mind. I just know by her habit.”

“Hyung, tell me something.”

“Huh?” Kyuhyun looked at Suho. “Tell me the real reason why did you two breakup?”

“Should I?”

“I’m curious.”

“It will reveal by the time.” Suho rolled his eyes.

**********************

 

Baekhyun was reading a book when someone rang the house’s bell. “It must be her.” Baekhyun ran to the door and opened it. “Welcome!” Baekhyun smiled widely.

“Take me home later.” Suzy winked. “Araseo.”

“Are you home alone?” Suzy asked. She looked around his house and felt so impressed with the interior design. She found a family photos on the living room. 'They look really suits as brothers.'

“Ne. For a while. Myungsoo will home about an hour again.”

“Where is he now?”

“Going to his friend’s house. Wae? Do you know him?”

“Hmm. L oppa right?” Baekhyun frowned. ‘She even knows Myungsoo’s nickname?’

“Do you ever meet him?”

“Ne. When I was buying cake on Kevin oppa’s shop.” Suzy put a cake on the table.

“I bring cheese cake for you.” Suzy smiled nicely.

“How do you know that I like cheese cake.”

“Hmm.. by reading your mind maybe.” Suzy chuckled.

“Haha araseo. Will we chat while eating this cake?”

“Ania. I want to talk serious thing.” Baekhyun looked at Suzy curiously.

“Something wrong right?” Suzy nodded.

“I feel uncomfortable with you. A bit.” Baekhyun pulled Suzy’s hand.

“Come with me.”

“Where?”

“Rooftop.” Suzy followed him. “Yah, this is my favourite place to go when I feel sad haha.” Suzy took a deep breath. “Whoa, so many stars. Take one for me, will you?”

“I wont.” Baekhyun said. “Wae?” “I will take it for you later if I will leave you.”

“Will you leave me?”

“One day. Maybe. Ani, soon.”

“Where are you going to go?”

“London.” Baekhyun looked at Suzy. “Its okay then. I’m only your friend though.”

“We are only friend?”

“Dont expect more than this. Your Hweji may kill me later.”

“She always said that she wants to leave me.”

“Yeah, right after knowing that we look like a couple.”

“Couple?” Suzy smirked.

“We may not think about that. But many people look at us like that.”

“That’s not a fault.”

“It is...” suzy dropped her tears. Baekhyun wiped her tears. “Its not, Zy.”

“It is cause I...I..” Baekhyun waited for her words. Suzy looked at Baekhyun’s eyes deeply.

“I’ve fallen for you, babo Baekhyun.” Suzy turned and left him but Baekhyun hold her.

“Dont go.” No words came out from Suzy. “Please.”

“I dont have anything to talk again. Now let me go. Nevermind. Tomorrow, when we meet just think that nothing happen between us tonight. I’ll go.”

Baekhyun bit his lower lips. Dont you know that I fall for you too. Although I have Hweji. I love you, Zy.’ “Zyy..” Suzy still sobbed. Baekhyun hugged her from back. “Mianhae.”

“I know. You cant love me back. I know. Be happy with her. Have a longlast realtionship with her.”

“Dont say it.” Baekhyun turned Suzy’s body and suddenly kissed her lips. “Saranghae Suzy.” Suzy widened her eyes. ‘Stupid.’ “Dont go with another boy, araseo.” ‘Should I?!’ Suzy pouted. “Ania. Look at yourself. You still go with Hweji after this.” “Yah, my yeodongsaeng.” "See? I'm only your sister. Hweji is more important than me right?" Baekhyun messed up his hair. 'What should I do with this?'

“Huh, you take her from me hyung. Lets see can you take care of her? I’m the one who loved sincerely. You still have Hweji in your heart. But Nana.. already gone.” L said then he walked inside the house.

Suzy walked down and found L sat down on the stool in the kitchen. "You're here?" L greeted her. "What's wrong?" He walked to her and rubbed her cheek. "You cry. Baekhyun hurt you?" Suzy shook her head. "I just wanna go home right now." "I'll take you home." Baekhyun put on his jacket and held her hand, followed by L eyes. "That woud be better if I take her home, hyung." "Just go and have rest."

 

 

 

short chapter again TT imma so sorry TT i'm in class now but not in mood so I prefer write this chapter and well sorry again if it's too short TT. wdyt about this chap? I need idea :| 

but still enjoy your reading, feel free to comment and subscribe that's kinda support me ^^ xoxo -cho jihyun