Jealous

Complicated

“I saw you with Suzy this afternoon.” Hweji crossed her hand.

“Then what’s the problem?” Baekhyun drank his coke. he didn't care, even looked at his girl.

“I’m jealous.” Hweji glared at him. If she was brave enough, she really wanted to slap Baekhyun's face that time. 

“I just look at her as my sister.”

“Really?” Hweji frowned, doubting at him.  Baekhyun gulped, felt unsure with his feeling. “Hoh.” Well, not sure.

“Araseo. But if she keeps stand by you. I will kick her!”

“Andwae! She is my yeodongsaeng!”

“Mwo? Yah I’m your yeoja. Your sister ani... she is not even your real sister! Is she more important than me?” Baekhyun sighed. He really hate this momnet when Hweji argued with him. 

“Oppa answer my question.”

“Dont be to overprotective to me. I know the line Hweji.”

“Ania. I dont like her! How if you fall in love with her?”

“We’ll see later.”

“Oppa....”

“Better you go home now. I have another plan today. Mianhae.”

“Cant you take me home?”

“Mianhae.” Baekhyun left her alone. Hweji mad at him. “You Bae Suzy! You cant see him again since now or I will kill you later!”

***************

Suho knocked at Suzy’s room. “Come in. Oh Suho oppa. Wae?”

“Baekhyun asked me whether you are busy or not” Suho entered her room and sat on her bed.

“I’m free wae?” Suzy got up as Suho sat. She closed her books and walked toward bathroom.

“He wants to meet you. Suzy, can I ask?”

“Hmm just ask.” Suzy fixed her hair.

“How far your relationship with him?”

“We are just brother and sister.” 

“Really?”

“That’s what we show in front of each other.” Suzy looked down and sighed.

“Inside your heart?”

“No comment. I cant keep close my heart for a long time right?”

“Will you give your heart to Baekhyun?”

“Molla. L oppa is nicer than him. Kevin oppa also. Haha. At least not you or Kyuhyun oppa again.”

“Why not?” Suho tried to make a joke.

“If I get hurt, I dont have any place again to cry. Both of you is too precious for me.” Suzy smiled.

“Wait, did you just say L? Myungsoo?”

“Nae, Myungsoo oppa.”

“Ah I know him. But he is a cold boy right?”

“Really? I dont think so. Maybe I should see him once more.”

“Myungsoo rarely talk to people. Or maybe because he is too genius.”

“I love smart boy.”

“But it doesnt mean you will chase Myungsoo.” Suho frowned.

“Ania. Lets see what will happen between us. But if I were asked to choose. I will choose him haha.”

“You should find someone better than Kyuhyun hyung.”

“I know. Ah by the way, Hweji texted me. Is she Baekhyun’s oppa yeoja?”

“What did she say?”

**************************

Kyuhyun was busy with his assignment while Uee was cooking for their dinner. Uee was thinking about her meeting with Suzy that day. No doubt that Kyuhyun loved her. She grows become a perfect girl now. Will he fall in love with her again?’

 

 *FLASHBACK*

 

Suzy sat beside Kyuhyun when they were in the library. Kyuhyun took glances to Suzy as he loved her serious expression. Suddenly, Kyuhyun kissed her cheek.

“Yah Cho Kyuhyun!” Kyuhyun smirked. “You look cute baby.”

“Stop calling me baby. They dont know if we are couple.” Suzy kicked his leg.

“Yah appo.” Kyuhyun glared. “You should find another yeoja you know.”

“Wae?”

“I feel uncomfortable now.”

“You dont love me again?”

“Ania. Its not because of that. Just  find her.” Suzy continued her reading.

Unknown by them, Uee heard that conversation.

“So they are couple.” Uee mumbled. “Mwo? What did you say?”

“Ah ania Lizzy. Gwenchana. Have you finished yours? I wanna go home now.”

“Huh? Okay.”

Uee and Lizzy walked pass Suzy and Kyuhyun. “They are sweet brother and sister. If they arent cousin, I bet they are couple now.” Lizzy said.

“How come?” Uee tried to sound normal ‘They are couple Lizzy.’

“Kyuhyun and Suzy look perfect when they are together. The only thing that can make that evil prince worried only Suzy.”

“That’s normal. They are cousin.” ‘And lover.’

“Ah I heard that they live in the same house.”

“Mwo?!” Uee looked shocked.

“Waeee? They are cousin.” Lizzy pouted.

“Ahh... By the way, lets buy ice cream. Eotte?”

“OK. You pay me.”

“Araseo.” Uee round her arm to Lizzy. “Lizzy..”

“Ne. Wae?”

“You are Suzy’s classmate right? How does she look in the class?”

“She is the smartest student in my class, unnie. Only the smart boy who has courages to approach her. She is high class too. Her intelligent of course. Then, she also good in sport. Nice girl. She alwas smile. The point is everyone love her.”

“She is so different with Kyuhyun?”

“Uee unnie.” Uee looked at Lizzy

“Do you fall in love with Kyuhyun oppa?”

“Ania. Wae?”

“Dont lie. I know that from your face.”

“But Kyuhyun wont love me like he loves Suzy.”

“Suzy will go to London.”

“When?”

“Molla. Her bestfriend told me.”

 

*FLASHBACK END*

 

Suzy was walking through the corridor when she saw someone’s leg. “Will you tackle me?” she mumbled then step up onto the foot. “Yah you Bae Suzy!” Hweji yelled.

“It wont really success to tackle me that easy. It’s easy to recognize it.”

“Stay away from Baekhyun cant you?”

“I cant.” Suzy gazed at Hweji. I wont.’

“Dont you know who I am?”

“Hweji. Do Hweji. Baekhyun’s oppa yeoja.”

“I dont like you keep near him.”

“Ask him yourself then to stay away from me.”

“You!”

“I’m busy now. Bye.” Suzy left her without smile.

“You !”

Suzy turned and looked at him. “Lets see who the real is.” Suzy glared at her. “Or.. I guess you dont want to see Baekhyun oppa later.”

Hweji aimed to slapped her when Suzy grabbed hard her hand. "Dont make a trouble with Bae Suzy. I warn you Do Hweji." unlike her smooth voice when she warbned Hweji, Suzy eyes stabbed right on Hweji's eyes, making her speechless. 

 

 

 

 

hey hey imma back ehem  *chuckle* this is realy really short chapter right, I was trying to make it longer but well :| I guess im tored hehe no, just kidding. what do you think of this chapter? keep reading, subscribing and commenting okay , thankseu ^^~ you may make friend with me , and also promoting your own stories :)) enjoy reading guys XOXO - cho jihyun