Gloomy

Complicated

Baro was on his way home when he saw Suzy was inside the bus. ‘What is she doing?’

Baro took a seat behind Suzy. Suzy leaned her head on the window, daydreaming. Baro poked her. Suzy turned around. “Oh Baro oppa. What are you doing?”

“Why are you daydreaming?” Suzy looked shy. “No. Nothing.” Suzy looked down. She turned to window again.

#flashback

Suzy walked down and found L sat down on the stool in the kitchen.

"You're here?" L greeted her. "What's wrong?" He walked to her and rubbed her cheek. "You cry. Baekhyun hurt you?" Suzy shook her head. "I just wanna go home right now." "I'll take you home." Baekhyun put on his jacket and held her hand, followed by L eyes. "That woud be better if I take her home, hyung." "Just go and have rest."

Suzy pulled her hand from Baekhyun. “I’ll go by bus. You dont need to take me home.” “Suzy.” Baekhyun pleaded.

“Actually I prefer L oppa to take me home,”She looked at L. “But you’re right. He needs to take a rest. I’ll go. Thanks for tonight.” Suzy insisted.

“Zy wait.. “Baekyun followed her. “Hyung!” L shouted. “What?!” Suzy turned. “L oppa take me to the bus station please!” Baekhyun frowned at her. “I choose.” Suzy tried hard to hold her tears. As L ran to her, he cuddled her. “We need to talk Myungsoo.” “Later.”

“Do you really love him?” L asked. “I cant stand a distance from him. I dont know why. I just.. i’m not sure.” L rubbed her back and smiled. “I’ll make you love me.” He mumbled. “What did you say?” Suzy looked at him. “Nothing. Go home safely okay.”

#flashback end

 

 “I know a good place to make you happy.” “Jinjja?” baro nodded. “Where?” Suzy looked curious.

“Whaaaa. It’s been a long time since the last time I’m here.” Baro and Suzy were in Han river, on the side where they were usually spent time when they were together.

“Does London look more beautiful than here?”

“Hmm.... Not really. London looks nice in summer and spring haha. I miss this place a lot.”

“Wait here. I’ll take coffee for you.” Baro stood up but Suzy hold his hand.

“Talk with me first. Do you want to leave me?”

“Haha of course not. Why would I?  Ah I have to say something to you too.”

“What’s that?”

Baro looked at her deeply. “Till now I still love you. Will you listen to my explanation now?”

“I will listen.” Suzy nodded.

“That day, I was clubbing. I met Nana there, do you know who was her namja that time? You should know cause he is Baekhyun’s brother. Myungsoo. A girl came to them as she said if Myungsoo was hers. Nana ranaway and she drank. I tried to stop her not to drink that much. But she ignored that. Then I got drunk too and we ended up like that. Mianhae.”

“What was your reason to drunk?”

“I was afraid that your love to me only fake. I thought that you still love Kyuhyun hyung.”

“Since when did you know that I love Kyuhyun?”

“I know from your eyes. I ever saw it.” Suzy sighed.

“I cant forget Kyuhyun but it doesnt mean I never love you. I used to love you. But you broke  my heart because of your scandal with Nana. I was angry. I was mad like crazy. Then, the reason I went to London was so complete. Moved on from Kyuhyun and tried to forget all what we had done. Trying to forgive you is the most difficult.” Baro hugged her. “This will be our last time.”

“What do you mean?” Suzy looked up. Baro was so pale. “You.. Something wrong? Why do you have cold sweating like this? Lets go to hospital now.”

“I will go if you are there accompany me.” Suzy looked at Baro’s eyes. The only thing she saw only a feeling needing a guide. “I will wait for you. Now lets go.” “Promise me one thing. Whatever happen to me, dont call my family.” “Are you crazy?!” “Please.”

In hospital

“Is there anyone of Cha Sun woo’s family?”

“I’m his friend.”

“The doctor wants to talk with you miss, follow me please.”

“Ne.” ‘God, will you save him?’  She entered his room with mixed feeling. “Cha Sun Woo’s?” she nodded. “He’ll be fine right? Nothing’s wrong with him right?”

“He only has a little chance to stay alive.” Suzy shocked. “What ... how.. how could?!” she yelled. She kneeled down and covered her face. “Baro.. how dare you.. No! It cant be! You must save him!”Suzy grabbed the doctor’s coat. “You must save him. I begged you, please..” Suzy couldnt hold her tears anymore. “We are sorry miss, the only thing we can do is keeping him alive not healing him.”

Suzy sighed. She sat beside Baro’s bed and cried silently. “Why do you do this to me? Nappeun namja!” tired of crying, Suzy slept while hugging Baro’s arm. Baro opened his eyes. It was so hard for him to open his eyes fully. “Zyy...” Baro called her. But Suzy still sleeping soundly.“Mianhae. Jeongmal mianhamnida.” Baro dropped his tears. “When I’m gone please take care of yourself ne? Find someone better than me. At least, like Kyuhyun hyung. Baekhyun and Myungsoo... both of them are nice guy. But, be careful with Baekhyun.. I hope you listen to me right now. Even it is only in your dream”

 “When I’m gone. Come to my room, umma will show you something. Mianhae Suzy-a. Gumawo for be my last girlfriend. Let me be your angel later. I will wait you in heaven. Saranghaeyo.” Baro closed his eyes while holding Suzy’s hand.

***************************

Days later...

“She doesnt cry again at midnight, does she?” Suho asked Kyuhyun.

“Nope. Maybe she already know the real fact. Hhh maybe she felt guilty. But it’s done.” Kyuhyun took a jam and ate his sandwich.

“Will she have breakfast?” Suho stood up and knocked at Suzy’s room.

“Zy, lets have breakfast. You have class today dont you?”

“I will I will, wait a minute.” Zy opened the door and Suho got a heartattack.. “You, what’s wrong with you? Are you Suzy?”

“Yah Suho something.. wrong?” Kyuhyun walked after him and dropped his jaw.

Suzy looked different that time. She tied up her hair as horse tail. She was wearing a trousers and t-shirt.

“Are you a boy?”

“Just want to be myself. Cant I?” Suzy smirked. “I just wanna be casual. I’m not a nice girl anymore. Just wanna express my mind and feeling for some days.” Suzy rolled her eyes.

“Is that you when you were in London?”

“That’s right.” Suzy sat and had her breakfast like nothing happened.

********************************

“Yoo Suzy! Whoa what’s wrong with you today?”

“Oh L oppa! Long time no see! Ania. Just wanna look casual. I’m bored looking feminine haha. You are not the first who told me something wrong kkk”

“Jinjja? But you still look cute in that way. Although its nicer to see you in your skirt.” L laughed.

“Do you have afternoon class?” Suzy asked.

“No. Wae? Wanna hang out?” Suzy nodded happily. Suddenly L realized something“Yah Baekhyun hyung with her yeoja.” L pointed to the direction where Baekhyun was.

“They look nice when they are together.” Suzy said.

“Haha really? I dont think so.”

“But really I dont like Hweji. If a murderer is not a sin, I will surely kill her I guess”

“Wae?” L glanced at Suzy.

“Kinda a cute angel. She is really cute, only in front of Baekhyun oppa.” Suzy said sarcastically.

“Are you jealous?” L laughed lightly.

“It’s not jealous. Its my own problem with Hweji. Let’s go. I will vomit soon seeing them.”Suzy turned around and left that place followed by L.

 

At the same time...

“Huh? Is that L with Suzy?” Hweji said. Baekhyun turned and saw them. The things that made Baekhyun jealous was that L hold Suzy’s hand. “Are they dating?” Baekhyun said.

“I guess so. So she won’t keep near you oppa.” Hweji hugged Baekhyun.

“I will happy if Suzy is L’s girlfriend. So that we are safe.” Hweji continued.

“We? “Baekhyun frowned. “Forget it.” Baekhyun stood up. “Yah oppa!” Hweji shouted. “Do you already fall for her?!” hweji grabbed and forced Baekhyun to face her. “It’s not your business Hweji.” “Of course it is my business. Tsk, what so special from her huh?”

“Think about it yourself.”

***********************

“Since when you know Suzy?” Baekhyun gave L his glare as they sat together on the living room.

“When we bought cakes. Wae?”

“Are you dating with her?” Baekhyun asked to the point.

“What? Dating? Haha I hope so.” L smiled.

Baekhyun felt as he wanted to slap him. ‘Do I jealous?’

“Wae? Jealous? Haha dont need to.” L laughed sarcastically.

“I’m not jealous.” Baekhyun tried to sound normally. 

‘Haha you are jealous hyung’ “Ok if you arent jealous. I will go with Suzy now. I dont want her wait for me any longer.”

“Where?”

“You dont need to know. You should take a good care of Hweji, not Suzy.” L said as he went out.

“Aishh why do you hide it from me?” Baekhyun took his car’s key and followed L. On the way, Baehyun’s phone rang.

“Baekhyun here.”

“Oppa.” Baekhyun freeze. ‘Suzy?’

“Zy? Dont you go with L huh?”

“Huh? I’m not. I’m home now. Can you help me?” baekhyun sighed happily.

“What can I do for you?”

“Take me to Baro’s place.”

*********************************

“Baro shouldnt leave this early right. Poor boy.” Baekhyun said. He looked at Suzy who cried silently. “I’m stupid. Maybe if I listened to his explanation that time, maybe I will have more time to spend with him. Do you remember when I denied to walk... the first time we were?”

“Hoh. Wae? You said that you were afraid.”

“Actually that time... I was avoiding Baro.”

“Who are you to him?” Suzy smiled. “Just best friend.” Suzy looked up at Baro’s photo.

“Oppa, I will go to your house now. Gongchan told me that you have something for me. I hope it is something nice. You always give me something cute. I’ll go now. Bye.”

“You go out first. I want to say some words to him.” Suzy looked confused but she nodded. “Araseo.”

After Suzy went out, Baekhyun looked down. “Baro-ssi. Mianhae. I dont know who you are to her. But I’m sure you are someone important to her. Gumawo. I dont know why do I said this. Maybe later I will find it. Be happy in heaven. I will take a good care of her.” Baekhyun bowed and he walked out to Suzy’s place.

Suzy saw Baekhyun walked towards him and suddenly felt curious. “Oppa can I ask?”

“Just ask. But I think better we get on the car first. I’m hungry”

Suzy nodded “Okay. You shoud tell me that you’ll feel hungry. I can make you a meal. So by the way, do you think I have a relationship with L oppa?”

“Ne. Because he said he would go with you.”

“Oh araseo.” Suzy nodded and got on his car when Baekhyun opened the car’s door. During on their way, an uncomfortable silence was after them.

“Wae? Do you want to say something, Zy?” Suzy shook her head. “How is Hweji?”

“She’s fine. Wae?”

“Nothing. Just ask.” ‘Of course you are fine with her.’

“How if L fall in love with you?” Suzy gasped. She turned to Baekhyun. ‘He must be stupid!’

“Wae?” Baekhyun asked seeing Suzy just gave him a glare.

“Well, I hope he confesses  soon.” Baekhyun stepped on the brake. “Yah! Michisseo.”

“Mianhae.” Baekhyun sighed. “Are you ok? Let me drive if you feel unwell.” Suzy looked worried.

“Ania. Gwenchana. Are you serious with that words?”

“Not really. But L oppa is nice person. In my eyes.”

 “I guess he has crush on you.” “He cant be and dont talk about this again”

 

 

 

heloooooo ^^ how is my chap now? is it a little bit longer than chapters before? or is it still too short? hhhh *sighed* my homeworks already wait for me... so maybe I'll continue this story after I've done with my homework kkkk

please do read, comment and subscribe okay ^^ just feel free to say anything :D actually I want to make a ff with BTS members as main role :* but I'll finish this story first okay hehe. your feedback is kinda support for me ^^ so have anice day guys ^^/ xoxo - cho jihyun