-4-

Wedding Breaker

Finally! I’m very sorry for the late update. Well, like you know, the situation now. *Sigh* But I just want to say I won’t leave this ship. MinSul will forever graving deepest inside my heart. Although I wish for Sulli to make a wise decision since we knew that this uncle ….….. geez, what can I say? Well only to look at this way that he already reached this age but horrible in handling the situation well, how will I trust him to protect our Ssul? But anyways I respect Sulli’s decision, all I want is her being happy and everything is to be okay for her. But no offense, still I just can’t let go the hope in me that I want something possible to happen one day.

So now let’s forget the unhappy thing and enjoy this story. I’ll divide in to 2 chapters since it’s quit long for the ending. And I’m very sorry for many mistakes here.

Thank You So Much, my beloved readers :) Enjoy for now...


As much as I believed Jinki oppa with all of my heart that my brother was very innocent as he was truly a victim in Choi Minho’s dirty plan but to be true that I really had no right in the place to fix their relationship back to normal. Not that the couple calls off the wedding or breaks up right away but the state that Luna unnie didn’t say anything since then and she started to act cold toward oppa was a sight where it was very difficult to look at without agitation. The picture of oppa trying to explain and unnie ended up shouting at him to stop reminding that disgusting incident was so awful to witness. I felt hurt along with the people I love were in this kind of scratching situation. I knew if they continue to be like this, it will leading to nowhere but to an end where none of them would ever want it to happen but just that what can I do? I already had done with what I can but it didn’t help anything. For now nothing I could think of anymore aside from powerful hatred penetrated inside me that kept on building seemed without to an end.

“Jinri, I really hadn’t done something wrong toward Luna. That night, I was also taken by surprise after all these while, I met her again and she out of nowhere appeared friendly in front of me. That damn kiss …. ! I meant she was totally crazy, when we were still talking and of course confusion, un-comfortableness and awkwardness were still there within me but all of sudden she jumped to me and then …. Thing just stupidly happened like that. My sanity only brought back later when you pulled me off and the glimpse of Luna ran away followed by Minho crashed my world in instance.” Jinki oppa explained sadly to me. I was beside him, listened again and again to his explanation. Since days ago after it happened, it was only me, always there to comfort him and willing to let him using me as a wall to pour out his frustration. “Like you know, I was completely over her since long ago and absolutely after that damn kiss I’m more even sure that she’s totally nothing to me. Park Luna, only Luna the only woman I love and devoted myself to spend the rest of my life with her. We’re supposed to be very happy right now but…but….” He said almost like a whisper as his emotion started to gather, exposed obviously in his glistening eyes.

“Oppa it’s okay. Don’t worry, everything will be alright. Unnie, she just needs a space to clear her mind. Just give her time, oppa.” I tried to console oppa and giving him a comfort hug. I knew this still won’t help anything but at least he has me, he still has his sister willing to be there for him, listening to everything.

“I really hope so but I really miss her, Jinri. I miss my bubbly fiancée, our old Luna back not this cold hearted woman. It cracked me up every time whenever I see her being like this. Why the heck she doesn’t want listening to my explanation? She does that really make me afraid. She maybe force herself to look fine while trying to avoid me to do explanation but I’m really afraid if she continue to be like this, suddenly out of blue she comes to me and asks for breaking up. I think I’ll die Jinri. What will I do if one day she leaves me just because this damn misunderstanding? ! Why did this unpleasant thing suddenly happen to me? Why when our wedding is approaching?”

It was hurt to see oppa was being like this and again, I really couldn’t do anything to ease his insecure feeling of losing the woman he loves dearly. Yes, why this unpleasant thing suddenly happen to you? Why when your wedding is approaching? These questions instantly made me built up my rage. Choi Minho, the damn jerk who trying to screw you, oppa. I chuckled inwardly, thinking that he must be now laughing happily that his attempt seemed to be success now.  

 

 

I left oppa’s unit after he assured me that he was okay now. I took a deep breath when I bid him a good bye. Jinki oppa might be cool down for now but his bleeding heart surely not, the same with Luna as I knew that the couple are now going through the hard time. Poor thing!

And because of every fiber of me being burn with strongest anger, I couldn’t bring my foot to leave this place. I stopped my track right in front of his door while my shaky hand uplifted to ring the doorbell. And a few seconds later the door opened and revealed Choi Minho in stoic expression, likely he already expected my presence already. He turned around to walk in and left the door that way to let me entered. Minho stopped when the loud bang of the way I shut the door was harsh, enough to annoy him.

“Are you happy now?” I asked softly, rather I tried to hold my temper, my both hands clenched so hard. “Choi Minho, you damn bastard.”

Minho abruptly spun around and he found me wasn’t that far from him and so a big step forward, he reached me. “Isn’t it our battle since the first place? It’s not you’re about to lose to me and then you have any right to come here to throw your anger.”

What the he just said? I glared at him and instantly I lifted my hand ready to give him a slap but he managed to catch my wrist on time, still in the end a hard slap were found from another hand of mine and I used the chance he hadn’t recovered back I quickly added another one, more harsh and hard until his cheek was burning with the red mark. Minho angrily pushed me to the wall with him and prisoned me. His breathed heavily as he tried to suppress his anger.

“Is it hurt? Of course it is, but this even cannot compare to that innocent couple who you just ing hurt them emotionally. I just can’t get straight why you are this heartless to do such horrible thing? And so what you gain back in here aside from making them turned into the victims and end up suffering because of your goddam drama’s setup?” I continued shouted at him as he was keeping mum, only staring at me. But then his eyes went soft a bit, just maybe my face now are turning red, not only just because of my extreme anger but I knew myself that I was in the verge of crying even though tears hasn’t built obviously in my eyes yet, but Minho must be was able to read that. “I bet you’ll never ing care about Jinki oppa but I’m sure as hell that you truly witness how bad condition unnie is in ever since then, right?! And is this the result you want after you told unnie that you damn afraid to see her in pain?! Seriously, why don’t you just tell that to your , Choi Minho?”

“She will get over it.” He finally was able to utter. “And I’ll make sure to help her gets through this.”

I laughed idiotically and then looked at him straightly in the eyes. “Don’t you know what have you done, Choi Minho?” I asked whisperingly and didn’t know why but tears were threatened to fall as I was still glowering at him. I even afraid to blink because it will be the only way that tears will escape right away after I do that. I breathed haltingly as I was trying to get rid of my emotion. The very first time, I’m about to cry in front of a man and worst when it turned out that he’s the only human being who I hate dearly but why thinking about the thing that I’m going to say later, it slightly pierces my heart? I brought my palm to hold my forehead and faced down. “I’m very tired with all of your , Choi Minho. Fine! Then just answer me a question, if it’s a ‘yes’, maybe I’ll try to force my anger to decrease.” I took a deep breath before I continually uttered and raised my head up back to him. “Do you … Do you love Luna unnie?” Minho instantly gave me a confusion look and so I continued. “In kind of a romantic way, is it because of ‘love’ you have for her, that’s why you desperately want to crash their wedding this bad? Although it’s truly a cheap way for you to strike their relationship but like I said, I’ll try to understand you since everyone definitely gone blind when it comes to ‘Love’.”

Minho went more even surprise as the expression he gave me was an unreadable one. He stared at me and I quickly avoided our eyes contact. Right now, it’s not the ing time to have my heart races, not when I hate him so much yet somehow feel not when he looked at me with that kind of tender gaze which I have never found before.

“Why speechless now?” I said in low tone to break this dead silence. “Okay, so I’ll take that as a ‘yes’ then.”

“Stop!” Minho uttered, sounded authoritative. I didn’t bother to care and so I continued to open my mouth but my word only hung in the air when Minho suddenly shouted the word ‘shut up’ into my face. “It’s none of your business, Choi Jinri. You better shut the hell up with your crazy assumption. Luna is my dearest sister and what I’ve done is what a brother is caring about his sister, and that’s all. And even if I have the reason, you! Just don’t know anything and so there’s no necessity or you have any right to know it either.”

“Ah right!” I scoffed and nodded my head. “I almost forgot that we’re actually nothing but plainly a sworn enemy to be exact. So let me tell you something since you said that all what you did just because you care for her as a brother. Fine, I believe that.” I paused and composed myself straightly. “I, Choi Jinri may be such a dumb when it’s about ‘romance so called love between two different people’ but when it comes to ‘Sibling Sentiment’ I bet that you’re not capable to be one in understanding your one compare to me. To Jinki oppa, I naturally understanding his needs, what making him smiles, I will also smile and happy for him. What making him sad and hurt, I’m too given to gone through with him because as a sister I really cannot do anything to help him aside from being there beside my brother and then heartbrokenly witness everything which I really hate to see the most.” I halted my word and moved a tiny step forward to face him more even closer, jerked my head up a bit to engage our strong gazes. “And you know what? Choi Minho destroy his smile, he make my beloved oppa suffers just because of one night of stupid thing this guy trapped him and so I really ing hate him so much. Ever since I met Choi Minho, thing that it was supposed to be in the right place turned to a mess, he changed everything related to me very big time. And so I’ve always been praying so hard with all my strong desire to get him punished and when I get up, he’ll be disappeared forever. But now I’m sure I don’t want that anymore since it seems so much to be grant. For now …. As in now for my very small wish I only ask from God is, I badly want him to get lost from here ….. To off out from my sight.”

 


 

I still remembered perfectly that day after I confronted with Minho and left him immediately after I finished my word. My whole body were shaken involuntarily, yet everything within me were in turmoil because as soon as I shut his door, amount of hidden tears spontaneously poured out uncontrollably when I was no longer able to restrain it. I was crying like an idiot just because of the last word I said to him. I felt regret all of sudden when almost as if something was pinching me inside in my left chest, thinking that what if my so called very small wish I told him really comes true? But then a moment later I mentally slapped myself, why the heck this damn feeling existed when he’s the one who making Jinki oppa almost miserable as he already looked like one, only if I’m not there with him? But pathetically these feeling kept on switching back and forth as in one time I want to see him but then in almost instance I want him to be vanished. Stop!! I need to stop all the vulnerable feeling I have for Minho, if I don’t this definitely will lead to something else even deeper, to the realization that I always kept on denying until now and badly wanted it to disappear.

 

 

A few days later after I set up my mind back in proper place, I finally have some pluck coming to Jinki oppa’s apartment. I tried to distract myself to not look at his door but then I failed miserably when my inner thought told me that it won’t hurt anything with just a quick glance and then I did, but not just a glance but it glued.

“Hey young lady, do you look for the handsome lad living here?” A voice suddenly slapped me. I quickly looked sideward and found an elder woman in her 40s smiling at me.

“Neh?” I pardoned her.

“I asked, do you look for the man who living here?” She answered me as when I was about to reply she continued. “He’s not home since I met him downstairs just now and he told me that he has somewhere to go. Why don’t you call him? Maybe you can catch up with him since I bet he hasn’t gone that far yet.”

“No, I’m not!” I quickly opposed and waving my hand. But I felt so relief all of sudden, it was good that Minho and I didn’t bump into each other. I then pointed my finger to Jinki oppa’s door. “There, I actually came for that unit not here. Btw I don’t know the guy who lives here. It’s just happened that I stop here actually.” I smiled shyly at her and slowly made my way to the direction. I sighed with the word I said that I don’t know him. Well, I truly don’t.

Neither rang the bell nor told oppa beforehand that I came today and as usual I pressed the password code and opened the door to go inside directly.

“Oppa, I’m comi~~… OH MY!!” I yelped my voice out loud in huge surprise when my eyes caught something which I wasn’t in the place to be present at in this kind of situation. My both hands went to my eyes and abruptly turned around as I bet I’m blushing like hell maybe. I heard Jinki oppa cursed and then the sound of crushing thing was followed, that made me giggled like a little school girl. I’d never thought that the first step I put in his place, my innocent eyes instantly were welcome by an intense make out show on the couch, playing by Jinki oppa and Luna unnie.

Wait!! It is Unnie?! Is it really her? OMG! Did they already make up? I quickly opened my covering eyes and spun around. Gladly they both already fixed themselves back decently. I smile hugely, responded to the big grin yet the flushed faces of the couple before me. The picture where I found out how I was so longing to see it eventually came back as sweet as always.

“Unnie!!! Oppa!!!”

 


 

I appeared to feel guilty as soon as I stepped my way out from Jinki oppa’s place to elevator. I dragged my foot to walk as my brain was whirling round, reminded back to what Luna unnie told me a moment ago.

 

“He had told me everything Jinri and I’m very sorry in behalf of Minho oppa. But can you forgive him? I mean he really did all such unpleasant thing to us and also gave you a hard time but truly he never meant to make me and Jinki oppa suffers. Maybe it looked like that, contrastingly he actually wanted to put thing to the test for your oppa. Does he truly love me and be loyal to me? Because marriage is not just a simple occasion we consider to make it happen when it is the time. But it’s all about faithfulness to make a permanent and exclusive commitment to each other for the rest of our lives.” Luna unnie explained thoroughly but still it kind of ridiculous to me.

“But why did he need to go that far?” I sighed in resentment as I felt like an idiot to create a war with him all of these while.

“Yes I knew. He appeared to stay in Korea for this long and even chose to be Jinki oppa’s neighbor not for nothing. Jinri ah, this oppa of mine just wants to make sure that I marry off to the right man who deserves me to sacrifice the rest my life with, without any regret or get hurt later.” Luna smiled softly at me, she then looked at Jinki oppa and interlaced their hands together while exchanging loving stare to one another for a moment before she gazed back at me. I smiled, continued listening to her. “And finally he did. Minho oppa can’t help but has to admit that I truly found one and he’s definitely no other than your oppa.”

“Absolutely, my Jinki oppa is the best. It was just a problem of Minho, he himself to have that blind eyes.” I said and then pouted. “But still, he made me appeared like a dumb all along.”

“I’m sorry again Jinri but I hope you’ll stop hating on him because he also doesn’t want to do that either, but a reason had to push him to do so.” Unnie smiled but I easily saw that it was a slightest sadness buried in and that made me felt a light twinge all of sudden. “He just doesn’t want me to go through the same worst fate as his.”

 

I suddenly snapped out from my thought when I heard a sound of clearing throat. My eyes instantly made a contact with a male figure before me in the elevator. He walked out as I still glued my gaze on him. Choi Minho just stood right in front of me, strangely I no longer smelled his excessive ego nor was he arrogant side appeared. I continued to stare at him, detailed all every single facial feature he owns. I admitted he’s so perfect, every woman’s dream guy to be true but how came he experience such a bitter love life before. It made me realized the meaning of his answer that day, said that he maybe once used to be in love.

‘If I was her, definitely I won’t do such stupid thing. Only if I’m your bride 3 years ago, I swear as hell that you would never experience that heartbreak and humiliation because of your selfish bride who ran away just like that. Poor thing, aigoo.’

“You already leave?” Minho asked me and I replied back with a simple ‘oh’.

I bet, this was the very first time we both appeared to be very awkward. He nodded at me while his hand kept the elevator to not slide close. I mumbled ‘thanks’ to him before I slowly stepped in. Ugh!! Very damn awkward. What happened to us already? This kind of situation was even so worse than our usual argument. Minho then walked off directly to his unit, just when I called him, he quickly spun around. Should I apologize to him because of what I had said that day? Damn, and there were two slaps plus those abusive violence, I almost forgot. I nibbled my lips about to say something as he waited for me to utter.

“The battle …. You lost to me.” Crap! What have I just said? Seriously, Choi Jinir??!! Until this time, a ton of guilt pressuring on you and you’re now still had a gut to talk about that battle?! Ugh! You idiot…

“Yes I did.” Minho responded and smiled at me. The soft smile one which I always wish for him to flash on me and now, I was granted. But why I felt more even bad? “You win, Jinri.” And this was the last word he uttered before he disappeared from my sight into his unit as at the same time the elevator slid closed.

I smiled bitterly to myself. Why didn’t I feel victorious at all? I should jump up and down right? that Minho admitted his lose eventually. Oh well, it’d happen maybe only if I had no idea about his real reason over his intention but now it revealed and I felt so bad that all along, I kind of misunderstanding him.

But wait! Why did I feel bad? I’m not at fault here. It was him who made me felt like a dumb just because the ridiculous battle, he randomly came up to start a war with me. I was just trying to defend Jinki’s oppa. If he tells me since the first place, I’d not be that bad to him and so we won’t end up as an enemy or even in awkward position like just now either. It’s because of him. It’s Choi Minho’s fault, Jinri okay?! I then sighed frustratingly.

“Great! Choi Jinri. This still won’t help anything yet I still feel so worst.”

 


 

Seeing the couple declared proudly the word ‘I do’ throughout the audiences was one of the most beautiful things I ever witnessed through years while they were still dating. Finally oppa and unnie were able to settle down and tied their lives as one. I’m very happy for them to eventually they found their unending happiness, though definitely there’ll be some minor clashes here and there through the path they’re going to walk together but I believe in them that they’ll still pass it as like the way they used to experience in dating life.

My smile soon enough faded when I suddenly remembered him, my eyes in a flashed switched from the newlywed couple to the sideward on another side of the venue seat. Choi Minho is very glorious in slim fit tuxedo suit with white jacket hugging him outside. My jaw dropped and even my heart was beating like madness as soon as I saw him this morning. I really tried my best to compose casually whenever we bumped into each other. None of a single word we exchanged since that day, and today all we had done was only a simple nod toward each other to appreciate that we also someone who simply acquaint to one another, nothing more or less. Awkwardness, of course it was still there. OMG! How come we trapped into this situation, as if that past hostility never existed at all?

I found a smile on my face when I saw him chuckled at Jinki oppa cheesy joke to Luna unnie just because he asked her for a seal of sweet kiss, and showed it off to us. Instantly my heart beats fast when Minho’s eyes suddenly fell on me. Momentarily, our eyes were engaged. I gulped, did he catch me red handed with the way I was smiling foolishly while looking at him. I quickly removed my gaze back to the couple and pretended to clap. I still felt he was looking at me and so I couldn’t help but to lay my eyes back on him. And when I saw Minho stood on his feet, my heart increased its pace because I felt that he wants to approach me. But suddenly the view of Minho’s tall figure was cut off. Something … no someone blocked my gaze and there I found a man took a seat beside me. He … This man somehow was familiar to me but my brain couldn’t digest who the hell he is.

“Hi Jinir-shi.” He spoke but I gave him an unpleasant expression. Who is he? And as if he understood my reaction, he smiled and continued. “Already forgot me? Aww such a pity because ever since that day I’ve never forgot you. Remember a month ago in the pub and on the dance floor?” He chuckled when I still gave him a question look. “Angel ….. Can you remember now?”

Huh Angel? Something familiar. Ahh…. So he’s the one who was about to kiss me that day. Wow! He looks so different, I meant in way of more even handsomer. But his name again?! Geez, your useless brain Jinri. Why I am so bad of remembering the name? But wait, why he’s here? Don’t tell me, he was stalking me?

“I suppose that you remember me but disappointingly you forgot about my name. So here I’ll introduce myself again, I am Oh.Se.Hun.” He emphasized each word of his name, trying to make sure it’ll linger in my head. Somehow he looked cute to me and so I let out a slight smile out of blue.

We then stood up when the newlywed couple started to walk on the aisle to the entrance. I happily clapped my hands, same goes with the other audiences. I felt someone nudged me and surely it was Sehun, I was kinda surprise when he leaned near me to whispering something since the sound of cheering coo were so loud not enough for him to talk clearly to me. “You’re so beautiful today Jinri-shi. And I want to tell that don’t think too much that I might be a stalker, no I’m not but I can’t argue if you thought that I’m your admirer because I’m considering myself as one already. And btw my present here not to be a guest but doing my job, my duty here is shooting the wedding photos and you know what, I guess for the first time in my professional career that I found out it might be one of the toughest assignment ever for me to do since an Angel from above is actually here to steal all my attention. Can you imagine how much distracting I’m going to confront here?” Sehun said and gave me a quick wink before he ran out to catch up with people followed the newlywed to outside.

He made me laughed again. Wow! Oh Sehun is really good how to impress women. I felt so giddy inside but nothing was found aside from this feeling. My smile still lingering as I shook my head, but then when I was about to take a step, I saw him. Oh crap! I totally forgot about Minho, right now people started to leave and I saw Minho put on his stoic expression while looking at me. My heart gave way to beat crazily again as Minho walked toward me.

No no, stop right there Minho, I really hate the awkwardness.....