-3-

Wedding Breaker

 

Minho and I were shopping in the Emporium Centre for like 3 hours now. And both of us getting more even annoyer now, not just only lots of things we needed to buy but out of those tiring thing, we were so frustrated at the people mistook us as a newlyweds couple, walking happily in the mall to buy things for their heavenly place so-called dreaming house. What the heck they witnessed our bickering moment as a sweetest husband and wife? Ugh!! I’m so done with these ridiculous comments from people.

We walked into a Jewelry shop. Minho sat down on a stool while me, I was looking around. I really had no idea of what should I buy as a present for congratulating oppa and unnie’s wedding, but then something caught my eyes. I smiled hugely at many beautiful set of couple watches were displaying inside the glass cabinet which was besides Minho sitting. But annoyingly, Minho and I were interested in the same thing as we both pointing to a same pair of silver white watches which was inside the cabinet.

“Same taste, Sir and Ma’am. No wonder you’re a sweetheart.” One of a sale lady commented enviously. Again, we secretly rolled our eyes but none of us willing to correct that as well. If they really like to speculate thing, let them be. Just took that misunderstanding to the grave forever then.

Minho looked at me when the watches were now in front of our eyes, as in the meaning what will we gonna do with them. No, I badly want them but I could see Minho isn’t willing to give in as well. My hand then charged a fast move about to grab them but too my dismay it wasn’t as fast as Minho when his hand palmed the objectives protectively.

I crossed my arms and looked at him smugly. “Fine! Let’s dare fairly. You’ll get them only if you can tell how the ‘Time’ represents to the couple? Unless you tell me a legit one then they’ll be yours.” Minho narrowed his brows as I smiled victoriously before I continued. “When two people truly care for each other, time is relative. When they’re apart, the minutes feel like hours and the hours feel like days. But when they’re together, they’ll lose all sense of time.” I proudly recited with hand crossed over my chest. Thanks to my good brain, still remembered perfectly from the random novels’ quote I used to read.

Minho just stayed mum while staring at me. He inhaled loudly, narrowed eyes without taking a break to remove those gaze away from me. Momentarily I felt something unusual occurred within me. My heartbeat! What’s wrong with it? Wait, do I have a heart problem or what? I started to feel panic with this kind of thought that some disease would make a fuss to my health.

“Can I even get this cheesy quote from the person who never once having a relationship before? Get to the point, you don’t get to know how to ‘Love’ before and then how could you deliver the meaning well through your un-enlightenment, Jinri-shi?” Minho said, so pleased with himself by that snotty smile.

“Un-enlightenment?” I repeated his word as he just shrugged his shoulder to ignore the anger he obviously saw thru my glare and turned to face the sale lady. My jaw clenched hard, anger steamed all over my face. Tolerate, I need to tolerate. Out of nowhere my this anger started to increase when I saw him using his dashing smile to that employee. But then I doubted my ears were still working well when Minho told her to wrap these watches in to two separate boxes. My glare instantly turned soft a bit after I realized that he was willing to share them with me. He takes the female watch for unnie while I take the other male one for oppa.

As when I was about to smile, it turned out my jaw dropped irritatingly when he handed that sale lady his credit card, I could see that girl intentionally touched his hand, but what the heck that he didn’t mind at all and even flashed her, his a gentle smile which I’ve never found for once he gave it to me. Maybe … just maybe I really wanted to puke but for that girl obviously she almost died right away. Not only her but all of employees there sighed dreamingly while looking at him fancifully as in asking for the same attention. Ugh…. These shameless women! And why the heck it bothers you, Jinri? Aish!!

“Enjoy the attention so much?” I couldn’t help but asked mockingly at him.

“Nope.” He quickly replied with a smirk, full of narcissism. OMG! Only if I can slap him right now and right here to wipe that conceited smile on his face away, I definitely will without any hesitation. He then slid his hands in his pocket and looked at me. “I don’t want to argue with you Jinri so let’s share them. Anyways I actually didn’t want to buy Luna’s present in kind of couple thing at all since you know my central intention--”

“Is to break them up.” I cut him and finished it myself. He smiled satisfactorily as I too, responded that smile back but a derisive one. I then continued. “My deepest condolences to you in advance Mr. Conceited. As long as I’m alive, beyond any doubt I’ll try my best to get rid of you out of their way. But if Jinki oppa’s love life is really ruined because of you, just brace yourself, I swear as hell that my ing presence will forever sticks with your life to hunt you until you’re screwed eventually.”

Instead of feeling threatened, his smirked turned wider. Shockingly all of sudden he trapped me between him and the cabinet behind. Dumbfounded, I kept leaning backward avoiding his face getting near mine. For right now, I really didn’t know what was wrong with me at all but some of my still working senses were well-aware of my strong heartbeat mercilessly slapped against my chest. I gulped blinkingly when our eyes were engaged strongly yet so closed.  

“Sticks with my life?! Well well well…. Is it just me or you really indirectly confessed something fishy to me?”

“W-What? C-confessed something fishy …. L-like what?” Darn it, I stuttered.

“Something’s like you want to be ……” He paused himself as my eyes followed his gaze trailed down to my lips and a blink of his eyes he went back to restore our eyes contacts. “…. Like you want to be my woman. I kinda understand your desperation being an inexperience single lady. So if you beg for me, I maybe generously consider to--”

So before he had a chance to end his speech completely, I gave him a wonderful kneed in his groin as hard as my temper was being teasing jokingly. His face instantly turned red as he yelped in pain, bent down holding his throbbing thing that was just attacked by my amazing move. Yes, that truly satisfied my desperation, man.

Pheww my anger just relieved. I smiled triumphantly and spun around to take the two beautiful-wrapped boxes from that previous sale lady. I harshly snatched them from her hand as she gave me a nervous smile. I looked at the invoice before took out my purse to take out my money. I turned around and saw Minho stood straight behind me, likely he already recovered from bitter suffering now. I gave him the money since I didn’t want to prolong any seconds to be indebted to him but he didn’t care to look at it, instead he only glared at my face. Oh very angry now and so how about me? I clicked my tongue annoyingly before slid them in his blazer's pocket and then shoved the box into his hand but even before I was able to walk off, he immediately caught me on my wrist and pulled me back to face him.

“You, Choi Jinri, abuse me one more time and I won’t have any hesitation in hitting a girl.” He whispered roughly before let my hand go.

I almost couldn’t suppress my laughter while looking at him furiously walked ahead of me. I run to catch up with him. “Eyyy you meant just because I’m a girl, you’ve been holding back all this time? Just tell you, let’s play fair, okay. I actually don’t even mind one bit since I’m all well equal in gender rights.” I said and he stopped, glared at me again. I faked a sorry expression and shook my head. “Next time stop holding back okay? I know it’s so difficult. Tsk tsk tsk….Poor thing!”

 


 

Day by day had passed by a blink, although I’m so excited for my oppa wedding is about around the corner but it couldn’t deny though all along I’m very pissed of someone existence. Great, this guy never failed to spoil my humor and transformed them into a wrath. He tough me a lot, started from my anger easily erupt until I automatically was able to build my tolerance higher. But still, his annoying presence really got me there. And as much as I don’t want to see him, here we are again, seeing each other. Seriously, I’d be willing screaming and running around over a flying cockroach rather than confront with Choi Minho. But gladly though that this time we have the soon to be married couple were here with us. The four of us were hanging out together in a public pub in the city at night.

“Stop scowling, Jinri. You seriously look unlovely to me but I’m still wondering why those guys are gawking at you.” Jinki oppa said, instantly making Minho who was sitting beside Luna unnie snapped his eyes on me and then switched his gaze around the pub we’re staying now. I saw him snickered in way of disgust before drank his beer. He then rested his eyes back on me.

“There are only 2 reasons to consider, Hyung.” Minho said, gained our 3 pairs of eyes on him but he still kept his gaze on me. "First because of the pub is kinda dim to not see enough of your sister real face. I bet it’ll vice versa of their reaction if the light is brighter enough than this.”

“What??” I spat at him. It wasn’t even different in the meaning which he wanted to imply that I’m incapable to be attractive.  

“And second, maybe they’re all blind. I think they should better do check their eyes sight already.” He continued to throw his remark at me.

Is it just because I have no experience in love, such a violent woman and so does he really think that I’m not appealing when it comes to men’s interest? All hell broke loose as I suddenly stood up.

“Hey, where are you going?” Jinki oppa asked and about to grab me to sit back but I ignored him and gave Minho a lop side smile.

Minho slowly wiped off his smirk and then I removed my eyes to unnie. “Unnie, don’t you feel hot? I think I’m sweating like crazy.” Surprise them, I took off my black jacket and left with only a white vest top shirt. I looked back to Minho who seemed so rigid on his seat. I then gave him an inviting smile. “Minho, since we’re here why not trying something interesting aside from bickering? Dancing, would you be interested?” I asked and closed my question with a flash of my wink. My gesture, instantly making unnie gasped and oppa chuckled. I felt my attempt is going to work out when Minho drew out a breath and looked elsewhere. Obviously, he was trying to avoid me. Why? Are you affected by now, Choi Minho so called conceited jerk?

“Wow! I guess my baby is grown up already. She knew how to use her hidden charm now.” Jinki oppa said and I pretended to pout.

“Oppa, for a Chris’s sake I’m not a baby anymore and just maybe I’m aggressive but it doesn’t mean I don’t have feminine side in me either. Right unnie?” Luna unnie nodded smiling and then I glanced to the dance floor before I looked at Minho, shot him with a jerk of my eyes brow. “Minho oppa! Want to accompany me? Maybe after we have fun, you will your earlier word back.”

“Oh, no thanks but I won’t. I just stated the truth so why I would it back?!” He gruffly replied and cut our eyes contacts. I knew I took him by surprise with the way I addressed him ‘oppa’. But later I mentally cursed myself, why did I felt so giddy by calling him like that when was all what I got from him was his sarcastic response?

“Fine.” I said, trying to sound casual. I then made my way to the dance floor.

 

Was it because I was a bit tipsy or what, but I found myself seemed so excited to try this kind of new thing. At first I just wanted to enlighten Minho about my appearance and made him acknowledge that I’m truly attractive and those guys were really drooling over my appealing beauty. But after a few minutes of moving my body rhythmically to the pop song, I was addicted to it. Music melted me inside, it was like I threw away some of strange aspect aside from hatred which kept on bugging me lately. All of those, I must admitted that it were all related to Minho. All and all, right now I felt so light from the burden of stress, when usually my head all day only occupied with him and only him.

When I was still enjoying myself, all of sudden I felt someone's presence behind me, lightly brushing his body against my back. I quickly stopped dancing and spun around to see that ert, angry to whoever seemed to take advantage on me.

“Hi Angel!” An unacquainted guy greeted me with a wide smile first even before I could utter. His smile and gesture somehow were pleasant to be around with but still I didn’t like it. Geez this was what I hate about the pub. The type of this kind of men always tries to approach woman, lure them to fail into their trap.

“Sorry but I don’t know you.” I uninterestingly said to him and about to walk away when he blocked my way.

“Sehun. Oh Sehun is my name.” He grinned. “You know me now so can I know your name please, Angel?”

I think I’m really drunk now because it turned out that I chuckled at his word. Seriously Angel? This was the first time I heard a guy called me beautifully like that. It felt weird but somehow so nice to hear it. Damn, maybe I got use to hear offensive words from Minho addressed me every time in our conversation or worst when we squabble. I cringed in resentment when comparing those unpleasant words with this Sehun guy’s nice term in way of praising me. I forced to show a smile to him and crossed my arms.

“Yes Oh Sehun-shi, I actually like how you call me ‘Angel’ but sorry I’m not interested in exchanging name with such random guy, unequivocally not in this kind of place. Go find someone else.” I haughtily replied him and brushed him off away. I lightly pushed people to find my way out from the dance floor but then because of my reckless step I stumbled over my own foot and about to fall, instantly I felt a strong arm prevented me from falling on time, I widened my eyes because in a flash I was already in a man’s embrace. Oh Sehun, this was all I knew about him a minute ago but what with the that we’re now in an intimate state?

“Are you okay?” He looked at me and asked softly. That was when I released my fist that was ready to give this Sehun guy a slap. I suddenly felt so awkward all of sudden instead of anger continued building in me. This man was so gentle, really hard for me to not melt under his touch. Even his smile was so warm and seemed so sincere to me. First time I realized that I’m plainly just a normal woman who also needs a man’s attention with their every sweet thing which I never defined them through Oppa and Unnie’s gesture toward each other.

That’s when many wishes and desires suddenly registered in my mind, and it's all about him, Choi Minho.

I wish Minho can be this nice like Sehun. I want this kind of smile from Minho, I want him to speak nicely to me like this. But at least I want from him is, the way he’d once looks at me differently from what he does now. I was actually so tired of our unending clash everywhere, every time and every day like this. I hate to argue, I hate quarrel, I more even hate to see him, because all I do, is being combative and aggressive. Because of Jinki oppa and Luna unnie, I strongly do all my best to be a shield, secretly fighting with Minho in order to protect what the couple deserves even somehow I already sensed thing which was going on with me ever since Minho’s world and mine were collided but I still chose to ignore my heart and done thing I’ve hated to do the most. As much as I didn’t want to admit but I couldn’t, my carefree world really had changed a big time, aside from constant hate I have for him, something very new awake in me. I sometimes questioned myself repeatedly, do I really hate him? Do I really hate Choi Minho?

I suddenly jolted back to reality when I felt a hot breath was touching my face, and that was when I realized Sehun was leaning toward me, his gaze rolling from my lips to my eyes as in asking permission to kiss me. I was stunned, unable to move since my brain wasn’t functioning back yet. Sehun smiled and moved his lips forward, I shockingly widened my eyes when our lips were touching lightly but suddenly I felt a strong force tugging my arm, released me from Sehun which also I found my shoulder was already covering with my own jacket. I turned to see whoever did that and it was none other than Minho, a fuming and glaring Minho which I found nothing new to me. But what’s wrong with him again, out of nowhere angry at me?

“What the hell are you doing, Jinri?” He asked thru his gritted teeth as I was dumbfounded, staring at him. What am I doing? I almost was kissed but when I was about to stop it, gladly you came in the picture.

I heard Sehun said my name, maybe he caught it from Minho just now. Upon hearing him, Minho quickly switched his gaze from me to glare at him before out of blue he let out a snickered chuckle. There he goes again. He slowly built irritation within me now. Couldn’t he once be nice toward me like this Sehun? Without saying anything he suddenly dragged me back to the dance floor.

“C’mon let’s dance.” Minho said, his voice evidently that he was still in bad mood. I stared at him and he chuckled again. Damn this man! “C’mon show me like you did previously with that man earlier. You said that you’ll make me my word back huh and now it’s your chance to prove. To the random guy you can easily do that so why not with me when I’m the original partner you asked for earlier? Remember! Let’s us have some fun?!”

I chuckled unbelievably. Seriously he’s angry at me?! About what? The kiss or he hated to admit that I’m truly attractive? Okay whatever, I’m so tired with all these . I chose to ignore him and then wore my jacket decently before stared back at him. “You know what, none of my strength is left to argue with you anymore. Let’s do enjoy yourself and I’ll leave first.”

Minho caught my hand and pulled me back to face him. His hand firmly clutched on my hand, we spent minutes without saying anything aside from giving each other a strong glare. Yes, still only hostility we are fit perfectly.

“You’re not going anywhere because the show that I specially prepare for you hasn’t started yet, Choi Jinri-shi.” Minho released my hand and removed his eyes from me to a specific direction. His smirk was formed wider as when I curiously followed his gaze. My eyes instantly widened to see something that wasn’t supposed to happen or even in my nightmare it had ever existed.

Jinki oppa was in the state sharing a desperate kiss with a girl, obviously that wasn’t Luna unnie and it turned out that she was his ex-girlfriend. But what made me gasped in shock is, unnie was away from them just a few meters, seemed like she was just out from the washroom but who have ever thought that she hurtfully witnessed everything of Jinki oppa and that girl were sharing. Oh no!!!

My breath hitched as both of my hand hands were folded into fists and shaking involuntarily. I turned to face Choi Minho and shot my strongest glare ever at him, who was now smiling triumphantly at me. Instantly my anger was being burnt full of desire to see him dead right away or even willing to dirty my hand and kill him right here and right now.

Back to my previous question, do I really hate Choi Minho? I was no longer doubt anymore because yes, I ing do. Swear to god at this very moment, I really hate Choi Minho more even greater than I ever hate anything or anyone before.

 

 

To be continued……


Thank you for reading :) I’m sorry for many mistakes there and sorry again that I did not reply your comments but I really appreciated them. Thank you so much, my dearest readers :)

Till the next update

Love you all …..