Sweetest Sacrifice Part 2 (Jungli)

1..2..3..f(x) !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojung has no scheds today, she lay on the sofa and do nothing. She has texted to Amber and Jessica, but still no answer. She just wanna hanging out, but no one can understand her like Jessica or Amber. Actually just Sulli who can understand her, but....yeah, she know Sulli isn't hers anymore. She has an oppa who always care at her everytime. Soojung sighing.

Oh my heart won't believe that you have left me


I keep tellin' myself that it's true
 

I can get over anything you want my love
 

But I can't get myself over you

 

Checking her phone, but still no answer from Amber or her unnie. She trying to call Victoria and Luna, but no answer too. She was in China since 3 days ago and Luna is doing photoshoot now. Sometimes, Soojung cry at them, telling how much her hurt cause of Sulli. When Amber or Jessi weren't beside her. Now, she feel so lonesome.

She trying to connect her memories again. She opened her instagram and type at search bar 'j.sook' (Sulli insta account).

"Shhit" she saw 'Privat Account' at Sulli profile. She has requested to her, but Sulli was never accept.

 

"What are you doin now ? You OK ? Is that oppa treat you well ? Sigh" Soojung talk to herself

 

Don't forget to remember me and the love that used to be
 

I still remember you, I love you
 

In my heart lies a memory to tell the stars above
 

Don't forget to remember me my love~

 

She never believe it happened to her.

"Sulli isn't here anymore...." Soojung whispered to herself

 

She walking to her room. Find those photos stick at her wall, f(x) first win..when f(x) filming Koala...f(x) Electric Shock won triple crown...

And their first anniversary,

cupcake with a lil candle in the middle...crossed their finger and pray. And written below "I love you, dduling~ we're great with f(x)! Fighting~~"

Soojung wasn't ice princess anymore when she with Sulli. She turned be a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter