Sorry, That's Not You, but Her (Lunstal)

1..2..3..f(x) !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s almost 11PM, but she keep her eyes open. Under her blanket, waiting for someone.

*Door open*

“Hello, baby. Sorry keep you waiting. I met Zhoumi and Kyuhyun, so I was...”

Chu~

“Nevermind, baby” she shut her girlfriend’s lips with a peck. “You must be tired. Let’s sleep” her smile is about to killing the leader. She’s smiling back and gotta sleep together.

“I love you, Luna”

She’s just smile to Victoria. And let her sleep.

 

 

 

-NEXT NIGHT-

It’s 11PM, but she keeps her eyes open. Sitting in dorm’s dining room with full of foods and some beverages. Member doing their own scheds, while she stay here alone. Victoria is the one who always with her, but Luna won’t hope much. She looks so busy nowadays.

“It’s okay” Luna wipe her tears, comforting herself.

Now she get out from the dorm, looking for someone who always be her side. She know, no one do like member. But Luna keep driving, looking for.....nothing.

15 minutes after she left the dorm, Victoria come.

“Whoa, Luna held a party ? But..she wasn’t call me today.. What’s wrong with her ?”

 

Luna now at Han River, 11:45 PM.

“Yes, Luna. She won’t remember, please stop hoping.” She keep crying river, with white dress and mess make up.

 

 

 

 

1 NEW MESSAGE

Sorry I’m late, I was very busy today! Happy birthday, Park Sun Young. My best pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter