Works of Art (Sultoria)

1..2..3..f(x) !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Painting was a skilled art. Victoria realized that. Each of her brush was like an extent of her voice,drawing her opinions and feelings in a beautiful array of colors.

Blue for depression,Yellow,Orange,Red for the fiery passion that burned within and her favorite pink,the ideal color of compassion and love.

The world was her canvas,a blank place just filled with strands of inspiration waiting for the brunette to pick them away like sweet apples.

It started as a small hobby for the girl,small nimble hands with eager brush but as time passed by talent was discovered and a whole new side was discovered,an artistic one.

Painting was her expertise,showing it in complex abstracts to beautiful scenery,nothing stopped Victoria. An easel,paint and paint brush was she needed to feel content.

Staring blankly at the fresh board of white, angled in confusion. With a brush in hand,the blonde drifted away,burning all her frustrations into a picture of immense beauty.

It originally started off as a man,the chiseled jaw soon morphing into that of a smooth one,with wide brown eyes and a cute perky nose that was to small for her face but ideally perfect in every way.

Victoria smiled at the girl,who was strangely pouting,silken brown hair tresses blowing back in the gentle summer breeze.

It was her best work yet and Victoria acknowledged this,trying to fight the urge to kiss her pout away. It was an ungodly feeling but this..this picture was just perfect.

A wave of deja vu hit her,swearing to everything she's seen this glorious figure. If it was so and her eyes had the chance to gaze upon such beauty man did she consider herself lucky.

"Sulli I'll name her." Victoria stated proudly,finishing the masterpiece with her signature.

The name had a good ring to it,as she found herself repeating the name over and over,enjoying the way just rolled off the tongue. It sound way to familiar but she brushed it off quickly,figuring it was just a coincidence.

Placing her utensils down,she smiled at the painting once more,almost becoming entranced.

The piece would hang in the main room,rather than her private art gallery on the top floor.

She called her servant to set "Sulli" to dry and could not stress the importance of caution,not fully trusting the women.

She watched as they left,painting in tow. The blonde prayed Sulli was safe,for she was like
Victoria's oxygen.

The feeling that the artist had was intensifying and she knew she just had to rub it her other friends faces.

Three of her friends came, all waiting impatiently on the front stairs.

With such articulation and manners,the servants address the women,leading them to the main hall for the unveiling.

"I'm so happy you guys came." Victoria greeted them, a smile never leaving her gorgeous face.

Amber nodded and followed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter