Chocolate part 2

Innocent Loves
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Here."

 

Sungjoon looked up from the book that he trying to focus to the little box in front of him. Then he averted his attention to the girl who gave it. She was smiling and it successfully made his heart beat in faster pace.

 

"What is it?", finally he could muttered a word. Seyoung frowned slightly.

"It's my chocolate for you. You should be grateful you can get it from me.", she pretended to sulk but soon smile formed in her face as she saw his hand playing with the box. He might be cold but he could be cute sometimes.

"Hm...Thank you.", Sungjoon tried to look cool but inside he screamed in happiness. He couldn't believe that he received the chocolate from his dream girl. Did she feel the same about him?

"You are welcome. Since you are my first student, you can get one of my chocolates.", she added while put her books in the table.

His eyes widened upon heard her words.  'So then there are another person who received it too?', he thought bitterly.

 

He took glance to the paper bag she brought.

"What is it?", he frowned. There were some little boxes of chocolate in the same kind like his.

"Ah...Those are for male teachers. I plan to give to them later after our session.", she replied casually, oblivious to his hopeless face.

"So...this is only formality chocolate that you give to all people...", he mumbled in disappointment. She looked up to him.

"I only gave it to someone I knew. My classmate, my fellow member in club, the teachers... I want all of you could feel happy too in this day."

He scoffed. "What a silly reason!"

 

She wanted to fight back but she thought that it would be useless, so then she only kept quite and started the session. He remained quite too, not as usual. Thankfully he still paid attention to her explanation and did the questions seriously.

 

Sungjoon took her paper bag when Seyoung excused herself to the restroom. He wanted to count how many people would get the chocolate from her. Of course he was jealous and hoped there would not be such a thing anymore next year. He would make sure that he will be the only one who receives it next year.

While he busied counting, he found one box that different from other. The box still the same but its bow color made it different. The others were blue, same like his, but that one box was red.

'What does it mean?', he frowned and suspicion started attacked him.

 

***

 

As usual, Seyoung went home together with Taecyeon. After chatted and joked for awhile, she braved herself to do what she has already planned last night.

"Oppa, I have something for you.", she said while dig her bag, trying to put out something.

"What is it?", Taecyeon replied with gentle smile.

Her hand busied search for it but she didn't find it. She looked at the bag and searched it again carefully.

"Wait a minute.", her voice became panic, still dig her bag.

'There is nothing left in paper bag. I thought I put chocolate for Oppa in my bag but why is it nothing?', she thought.

"I'm sorry Oppa I think I must go back to my class. Maybe the chocolate is left in there.", she said and ready to turn back. But Taecyeon held her.

"Chocolate?"

"Yes. My chocolate for you...", she mumbled sadly.

"That's okay. Let's just go home. It's going dark soon.", he said then grabbed her hand.

"But...but...", she stuttered.

"Or you can buy me rice cake. I like it more than chocolate anyway.", he dragged her to the nearest rice cake stall. She pouted in disappointment but she still bought it for him nevertheless.

She stared at him who was enjoying the hot rice cake.

"Oppa...how

Please log in to read the full chapter