Another New Student

Innocent Loves
Please log in to read the full chapter

"It's done. It's done. It's the end for you.", Yoobi said while Jonghyun was approaching them in front of their class. Yoobi and Yuri didn't look at him because their eyes were pinned into the crowd in Jonghyun's class.

"What's done?", he asked dumbfounded.

"Your popularity. Look at those people.", Yoobi answered with amused face. Jonghyun looked at the direction, still didn't get any idea. He looked back to the two girls especially looking to Yuri who was the lollipop cutely. He smiled unconsciously, feeling the day would be brighter only with looking at her face.

 

"Yah! Don't you worry about it?”.

Yoobi words and her tug in his shirt snapped him back to reality. He quickly averted his attention to his best friend.

"Why should I worry? I don't understand what are you talking about.", he asked back. Yoobi frowned.

"The new transfer student. He stole every girl’s heart. And now every girls in this school are envy to your classmates because they have two most wanted men in their class.", she explained.

 

Jonghyun laughed a little. Actually he didn't even care about the popularity stuff. He was glad if he wasn't the center of attention anymore.

"My charms still better than him. Why should I worry? I have my loyal fans anyway.", he tried to joke. But soon he regretted it because Yuri gave him a judge look.

"Ah..no. It's not like that. I mean...", he tried to correct his action earlier but it seemed useless because two girls still looking at him with weird look. He racked his hair in frustration.

"Aish! What do they look on him really?!", he pouted. Yoobi giggled, feeling happy by success to annoy her best friend.

"You know...girls love nice boys but they more love the bad boy style. Bad boy is attractive, like Woobin oppa.", she explained with dreamy smile. Yuri nodded in agreement.

"That's true. Just like in drama. Most of the lead male has bad boy style. But the lead female still fall for him anyway.", Yuri added. Jonghyun looked at her in disbelief.

"Is that true...?", he muttered but the girls didn't hear him. Instead Yoobi dragged Yuri back to their class.

"Come on. We still have to finish the history paper. Bye Jjong!", Yoobi said, without notice that her best friend felt defeated.

***

 

 

One boy walked grumpily in the school backyard. He kicked the small stone on his way.

"What's wrong with this school? Why is everyone interested in me? It's so difficult to have my own peaceful time.", he muttered.

 

He is Sung

Please log in to read the full chapter