Boy’s Problem

Innocent Loves
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jonghyun chatted happily with his hyungs while eating their lunch. He has many friends but these two hyungs was his favorite. He already befriend with Taecyeon since middle school because he was his sunbae in martial arts course. He knew Taecyeon had joined the gang and thankfully he finally managed to retired from gang’s stuff. And for Woobin, he just knew him for 6 month since Woobin followed Taecyeon. He didn’t know him much but he seems nice. Moreover Yoobi was really happy when she knew he hang out with Woobin. So there was no problem after all.

 

“BRAK!”, a hand slammed their lunch table. Woobin knew whose hand it is. He remained calm and pretended there was nothing. Taecyeon too, he just continued eating. Jonghyun felt a bit surprise and scared but he just kept silent. Provocation would just make it worse.

 

“So now you dare to ignore me, huh?!”, he threatened, but they still didn’t give any reaction. Feeling disappointed, he took Woobin tray and threw it away. “PRANG PRANG!”, another sound made whole cafeteria looked at them. Woobin sighed and stood up. He really needed to get away from this scene as soon as possible. But that person held his shoulder.

 

“You think you can run away from me, huh?”, he said. Woobin just stared blankly. This person was his ‘friend’ past year until he realized that he just being used. That was not friend supposed to do. He was disappointed and get out from the gang. But the leader, that exactly this person, still chased him to go back to the gang. Woobin tired of all this matter. He just wanted to be alone and graduated peacefully.

 

“Oh Jungho, put your hand off him..”, Taecyeon talk

Please log in to read the full chapter