Chocolate part 1

Innocent Loves
Please log in to read the full chapter

Everyone was excited that day. The girls were excited to give their home made chocolate or at least the bought chocolate to the one they loved. The boys were excited as well, they expected to receive the chocolate.

In the day like this, who was the one that receive the most chocolate? Of course Lee Jonghyun.

 

"Thank you.", he said gratefully to the girl who gave him the chocolate, to be exact the nth chocolate. The girl and her friends smiled happily then quickly ran due to embarrassment. Jonghyun sighed, looking at the bunch chocolates in his hand.

 

"Hey handsome boy. You seem busy.", Taecyeon appeared with Woobin who smiled mockingly.

"Hyung, help me please....", Jonghyun pleaded but they only laughed at him.

"It's your risk to be the handsome guy.", Woobin said matter factly. Jonghyun frowned.

"You are so lucky. I don't even get any.", Taecyeon felt envy, weather real or only to tease Jonghyun. Woobin eyed him.

"You really want one Hyung? But it is so childish...", he irked.

 

Suddenly there was a girl who ran to them from afar. "Oppa...oppa..."

"Seems like you are the one who will get the chocolate.", Taecyeon whispered to Woobin whose face immediately turned paler. He wanted to get away from that spot but it was too late because she was already in front of them.

"It's for you oppa.", Yoobi held out the box chocolate while still panting from the run earlier. The chocolates were in ball shape in see trough box which wrapped nicely with pink bow.

 

Woobin stared blankly to the box while some thoughts fighting in his mind. No one ever did something like this before. Something strange and warm filled his heart. He almost moved his hand to accept it when suddenly another thought hit his mind. His proud. He was a cold and bad boy for a long time, too long time. Receiving something like this was silly, childish, and he even wanted to laugh at himself right now.

 

“Here, Oppa.”, Yoobi said again. Her heart beat crazily as she anticipated what happen next. He didn’t chase her right away as usual so then there was hope that he maybe will accept it, right?

 

Meanwhile Jonghyun and Taecyeon looked into each other with confuse eyes. ‘Why he didn’t react anything?’ The thought filled their head. Jonghyun started to pity Yoobi as he looked at her anticipating face slowly changed into unsure expression.

 

“Give it to me Yoobi-ah. I will take it for Hyung. I know he will accept it.”, Jonghyun offered his hand which actually was already busied to handle all the chocolates from his fans.

Yoobi shook her head as she was about to cry. “It’s useless if it’s not Oppa who accept it.”. She braved herself to take Woobin hand and placed the box in his palm. “Here, Oppa. I know you maybe shy…”

The warmth from her hands snapped him back to the reality. He immediately shoved her hands until the box fell and broke on the floor. Yoobi who stumbled a little because of his hard shove only stared blankly to her chocolate box on the floor. Woobin ignored her pitiful figure and walked away coldly from the scene.

“YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING HYUNG?!”, Jonghyun shouted in anger while dropping all chocolates on his hand. He couldn’t believe that he could casually walk away like that after seem giving hope to his best friend. When he just about to chase and confront him, Taecyeon quickly held his shoulder. “I will look after him.”

 

Jonghyun tried to breathe properly and suppress his anger. He then turned his attention to Yoobi. “Yoobi-ah… Are you okay?”

Yoobi wiped her cheeks and quickly took her chocola

Please log in to read the full chapter