Crush

Innocent Loves
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sungjoon stared at the girl in front of him which has a frown on her face. She obviously has hard time to solve the problem. He assumed that the problem must be the complicated one since this girl is clever enough that the teacher trusted her to tutor him.

 

"Why are you really serious? Do you like study that much?"

The tutoring session has went for 2 weeks even though it was practically not tutoring session when Sungjoon refused to study, instead he only accompanied her to study. It was normal for him now to like that.

 

"Well...I have to get into the best university if I want to accomplish my dream.", she replied, still busied with her book. He smiled. He likes the independent yet humble type like her. No, he likes her.

"What is your dream actually?", he attempted to again. She raised her eyebrows. "Well....".

He raised eyebrows as well, trying to guess before he broke into playful smile. "Don't say that...". His words made some red tint appeared on her cheeks.

"You really want to be a teacher??", he said with laughter. She pouted, feeling offended but she pretended not disturbed by his words.

"It's good dream though. Sorry.", he said after getting over with his laugh.

"Do you think I will voluntary help the teacher with this tutoring session? It's because I want to practice my teaching skill, beside...Teacher Kang will give me addition point. It may help me for university application.", she huffed. Sungjoon looked at her dearly. But unfortunately she didn't even catch his meaningful gaze for her.

"So...I will be your first student then.", he spoke, playful tone still lingered on his words, something that he rarely use because of cold image he usually put on.

She scoffed. "You don't even want to study all this time...", but then upon looking his eyes, she realized something. "So you want to study from now on? Seriously?".

He nodded, with amusing face because of her reaction.

"Yeay...it's good for you. You should do it earlier. We waste so much time.", she said while preparing books for him. He sighed inwardly. He didn't really fond with everything about study. But having a loveable tutor like her, maybe it was not bad idea after all.

 

***

 

"Seyoung-sshi, Hyung ask me to tell you that he wait in the usual place. You do

Please log in to read the full chapter