Their Daily Lives

Innocent Loves
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Oppa…oppa…!”, Yoobi shouted while was running to approach Woobin. He looked back and frowned, typical usual days. Everyday this one girl would always followed him and kept bugging him with question or food. Little did he knew, this girl just tried to show her love to him. Being the cold and ignorant person, maybe he would take a long time to notice it. But until this moment, he just felt this girl disturb his day. If he could paste the warning label into her, it must be “AVOID HER”.

 

“Good morning oppa…”, she beamed but still out of breath because of run earlier. She tried to inhale more oxygen to breathe normally. Actually if you saw her intently, you would find her cute. With her hair style, her twinkled eyes, her bouncing body like rabbit, and her happy-go-lucky personality, she was definitely cute. But in Woobin’s eyes, she was just annoying as ever.

 

“Get lost! You block my way.”, he replied coldly. She just smiled, staring at him. Only saw him in this close distance, already made her heart flutter.

“Hehehe…oppa, have you eat breakfast? Do you want me to buy you something?”, she asked. Woobin scowled and walked away. She followed him though.

“Oppa, how’s your sleep last night? Did you dream about me? Hihihi…surely not. Did you come home late night again? Or you didn’t even get sleep? Oppa, I told you to get enough sleep so you won’t get sick….”, she kept talking. He turned and glared at her.

“Aish this kid! Can you talk slowly? My head hurt because of your blabbering. Huh..”, he grumbled. Her eyes widened.

“Oppa! Is it means that you want to talk to me?? Yeaayy…finally…”, she cheered. He face palmed himself. Maybe he was the one who should paste himself a label warning : LEAVE ME ALONE.

 

Suddenly someone shouted for afar. “Hyung…Woobin hyung…”. A handsome boy ran approach them. Even when he covered with sweat, he still can captured any woman heart, well...except Yoobi. He is Jonghyun. He was one of famous student in school because of his look and kindness.

 

“Morning hyung. Did you meet Taecyeon hyung? I kind a worrying him”, he asked.

Please log in to read the full chapter