CH 5 Idiots

Bling boy/girl

“Minho, do you know where the spare toothbrush is.” Key asked his boyfriend.
“No, why do you need it?” he asked in reply.
“Because, our little guest needs to brush her teeth before she goes to bed.”
He says playfully poking Minho’s noes “you idiot.”
“Why don’t you try the bathroom” Minho suggests.
Only getting a sign and an eye role from the older. “Sure, sure I’ll just give her yours.”
“Fine, I know you won’t.” he says and Ki bum gives a small pout to him boyfriend.
Ki bum had left the room and Minho focused on the little girl.
She was still sleeping he had laid her down on the sofa with a draped over her.
She was curled up in to a ball and was her thumb.
The site of the little girl was according to the male just too cute.
The thought of getting a little boy or girl in his live wouldn’t be that bad as he always believed.
He had been hearing his boyfriend beg to adopt a child for ages now.
He had always said the he never wanted a child. But just one look at the little girl
changed his mind completely. Right now I would really like the have a child in his live.
Minho was still deep in his thoughts when Ki bum poked his head around the corner.
“Honey, there are no spare toothbrushes could you go to the shop around the corner to get one.
And maybe a pyjama for her to sleep in while I make dinner.”
Minho only gave a hum as reply before getting up to get his shoes.
Before he left he saw Ki bum leaving for the kitchen to make dinner.

After Minho came back from the shop the apartment was filled with the delicious smell of Ki bum’s
cooking. He hears soft thumps coming his way and suddenly met with a pair of big eyes.
“Froggie  is back” She said happily jumping up and down back to the kitchen.
“You’re just in time I just finished making dinner.” He heard Ki bum’s voice from the kitchen.
Minho took this a his cue to enter the kitchen. Placing the shopping bag on the countertop.
He gave his boyfriend a quick back hug before helping him setting the table.
Together the three of them ate dinner. 

“This is really yummy. You’re a good cook mister Kim.” Haemi said before stuffing more food in her small mouth.
“That because Ki bum is the best cook is the world.” Minho added 
“Yah. Minho stop it. If I would be the best I would have my own restaurant.” Ki bum said obviously flatter. “How about your brother Haemi. Is he a good cook?”
“My brother doesn’t really cook we have takeout or noodles.”
Just only then the boys noticed that the girl on their table was rather skinning for her young age. 
“Takeout and noodles are not really the best thing for a girl growing up.”
“Brother says he doesn’t have the money to buy something else.”
That shocked the two they didn’t expect that. How could a sweet little girl like that not have any money to eat. It was just not fair. So the two boys made sure that the little girl would eat all she could. After dinner they watched TV and played with Haemi till it was time to go to bed.


~The next morning~
“Minho, honey can you come here?” Ki bum called form the kitchen.
“Yes bummie what is it?” the other replied poking his head through the door.
“We are idiots.”