Ch 2 bed rest

Bling boy/girl

The Next day Haein opened her eyes, her head was pounding and she was covered in sweat. Her shirt was sticking to her body. But to her surprise she found herself in bed. She didn’t remember how ever going to bed. The last thing she remembered was cleaning the café with the new guy. What was his name again. He looked kind of cute. 
Haein shook her head at the thought. she wasn’t supposed to think like that. 
She needed to keep everyone far away from her so she wouldn’t be found out.  

Haein heard the crack of a door opening. She turned her head towards the door. 
In the door opening she could see the boy she met the day before. 
When he saw she was awake made a smile appear on the boy’s  face. 
“good morning Jaehyun” he greeted her. That’s right Jaehyun was her male name.
She used it to hide the fact that she was a girl. Just so she could take care her little sister. 
“Haemi?” was the first thing that passed her lips that moment. 

“Don’t worry about her” he said reassuring “I brought her to school.” He sat down on Haein’s bed. 
“now how are you feeling?” she asked her kindly.

“I’m fine” she replied while trying to get up “I should go to work.”

“No you don’t. you’re sick you should stay in bed and rest. And I already called that you were sick”
Jonghyun replied gently pushing her back in bed.   

“But..”

“No buts.” The other cut her off.  “you stay here and I will take care of you. I got your medicine right here.” he pointed out to the medicine he was still holding in his hand with a glass of water.

“where did you get that from?” she asked “I didn’t have any”

“I went shopping when I saw you didn’t have anything. You know a little girl like Haemi need to eat well” she told the girl. “Now take your medicine.”

“YA! I know that I just don’t have the money okay.” Haein stated before taking her medicine. 

“ya. You don’t need to react like that just wanted to make sure.” 
Haein turned in her so her back would be facing Jonghyun. “leave”

“I’m not leaving.” 

“leave right now or else.”

“Or else what. What can you do you’re sick and in bed.”

“there is still a lot I can do shorty.”Haein said getting up.

“I am not that short.”

“Well I’m taller than you and I..”

“You what?” Jonghyun asked getting closer

“Nothing, forget it.”Haein said trying to hide back under the covers. 

“You already slipped better spit out the rest too.” 

“No” Haein yelled from under the covers.

“So it’s a secret than I am gone find it out anyway so just spit it.”
After that Haein didn’t reply any more. When Jonghyun knew she wasn’t going to answer anymore 
He left the room leaving her alone.