Ch 3 Hard work

Bling boy/girl

The next weeks Jonghyun kept on trying to be friends with Haein. 
But Haein only pushed him away and trying to stay away from the annoying boy. 
He was like a hyperactive puppy always coming back to her. 
Haein slowly became used to his presence. 
being honest she started liking the attention he gave her. 
Ever since her mom died nobody seemed interested in her and she kept herself in the background.
Now there was someone putting her in the spotlight.
And she had to admit she liked the new feeling. 
The feeling of being loved.  
 
Everything went well, but nothing ever last.

It was Friday afternoon the café was surprisingly crowded that day.
Haein was so buzzy taking orders there was no time to breath. 
From the corner of her eye she could see the clock counting almost 5 hours.
That meant the day care was almost closing and she needed to be there to pick up Haemi.
It would take her 10 minutes to walk to the day care which meant she was never gone 
Get there in time anymore. And it didn’t look like she could get a break any time soon.
Her best hope was to wait for the next shift to come but they wouldn’t be there in till
Half past five. That meant the Haemi had to wait half an hour outside.
All she could do now was hope her little sister stayed where she was and didn’t walk of 
With any strangers. Haemi let out a sign and kept working hard hoping she could escape soon.
 
The clock was ticking it was almost half past five. The next shift including Jonghyun could come any minute now. Ya Jonghyun where are you. Heain thought to herself.
It was already past half when Jonghyun walked into the café. 
Haein almost ran to him dropping her work with him so she could leave.
Jonghyun made a surprised face but didn’t have the time to ask his friend what was going on.
So he shrugged it op and picked up her work. 

Meanwhile Haein was running as fast as she could to the day care.
But when she got there, Haemi was nowhere to be found.