Ch 1 A new face

Bling boy/girl

It was a rainy day when Haein ran home hoping the be there before getting totally soaked.
5 years ago she would the never imagined her live like this. When she was living perfectly happy with her mom and dad.
By the time Haein got home the rain was pouring down. She brushed the shot stains of her hair out of her face before she opened the door. “Unnie!” she got greeted by her little sister.
“Ya, Haemi-ah what did I tell you, you need to call unnie oppa.” She says poking her nose.

Haein and Haemi lived alone. In order to take care of Haemi and paying all the bills Haein started dressing up as a boy and stopped school to work all day. 
Her live was not always like this it changed when her parents got divorced when she was young.
Her mom got a new boyfriend and got pregnant with Haemi. Her boyfriend left her after he learned that Haein’s mom was expecting a child and already had a child. 
Their mom suffered from the heartbreak. For years till she died a broken heard. 

Haemi nodded understanding. 
“Now let’s make dinner.” Haein says heading for the kitchen with Haemi following her closely. 
She made simple noodles. Meals where mostly very simple since there was just no money for anything else. When waiting for the water to boil Haein noticed the clothes where still soaked and quikly changed in to dry clothes. After changing she finished dinner. 
The day ends just a usually the girls chat make Haemi’s homework together, bath and go to bed. 

~

The next morning Haein feels her head ponding  she knows it was from the rain last night. 
But also knows she had no choice. She wakes up Haemi who was still sleeping soundly next to her.
They prepare for their day ahead. When Haemi is packing her school bag Haein prepares there lunch. Noticing there was not enough for both of them she gave everything to her still growing little sister. 
The sisters walked to school together. After Haein dropped Haemi of at her school she walked to her work.
Her pounding head was only getting worse. She knew she needed to go home and rest but, also that if she didn’t go to work they wouldn’t have enough money for food. Or worse she could lose her job. 
It was a hard life but she knew it was worth living. Seeing Haemi’s face at the end of the day gave her strength to go on. 

~

Back at work after bringing her little sister home from school Haein got greeted with a new face. There were already rumours that there would be anew co-worker in the café. 
“Hello my name is Kim Jonghyun. Please teach me all you know.”
Great now I have to take care of the new kid. Haein thought to herself 
After a few hours of teaching Jonghyun about working at the café he could work on his own 
And she only had to check on him a few times. 
At the end of the day they both had to clean up the café before closing. 
They were mopping the floor when Haein’s headache was aching up again. She already didn’t feel right when he vision got burry and got dizzy. She wanted to grab something to support her. 
But she missed and fell on the ground. Dark spots covered her eyes and the last thing she heard was the sound of her mop falling on the floor before everything was black.