Ch 4 You look like a frog

Bling boy/girl

“Hello there” a man said hovering over little girl crying in the streets. “Are you lost?”
The man asked the girl. The little girl let out a few sobs before she nodded yes. 
Tears rolling down her chubby cheeks. Another a bit taller man. “Could you tell us your name?”
The taller asked. “H.. H.. Hae.. mi” she managed to say in between her sobs. 
“Haemi, that’s a cute name.” the shorter compliments. “my name is Kibum and this is Minho.
Shall we look for your parents together. Do you know where she is?”
Haemi again sobs a few times. And then pointing her finger op to the sky.  
The two man nodded understanding. “Is there an one else we can bring you to.”
The girl nodded “my brother.”
“Okay where is your brother.” The taller asks.
“He was gone bring me home from school but he never came.” She replied now calming down sins the two older man offered to help her. Even if they looked creepy. 
“Well maybe he is there now we could look if he is there. Where do you go to school Haemi?”
Haemi shaking her head she didn’t know where her school was or what it was called. 
“Okay ehm where do you live.” Haemi shaking her head again.
“okay then we just walk and she if you recognise something.”
And so the three stated walking for half an hour. Deciding this didn’t work and they needed to make a new plan before it would go dark outside. 
“You look like a frog.” Haemi suddenly said to Minho how had stared carrying her sins she couldn’t walk that long. Kibum snickered because of her sudden comment. “That’s why I always call him foggy.” The comment made her smile. It was the first time the two men saw her smile. 
“aww she is so cute I wish we could keep her.”
“I think it’s best if we go to the police before they close they will know what to do.”  Minho suggested. Kibum nodded and they walk to the police office.


But when they arrived there was nobody. 
Kibum let out  deep sign. “What do we do now?” the couple looked at each other and then at the sleeping girl in Minho’s arms. “We go home and look for her brother tomorrow.”
“But how do we even find him? Where do we start?” Kibum asks a but frustrated and tried from walking.
“I don’t know we could go by all the day cares tomorrow morning.” Suggested calmly. 

“But that will take forever!” 

“But what else can we do.”

And so with the setting sun behind them they stared their way home.