Chapter 9

My Cupid Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Sunny POV*

I wake up in the morning and see my side is empty.

“Baby, are you in the bathroom ?” I try to call her but got no answer.

“Baby..” I walk towards the bathroom, but unfortunately the room is empty.

“Where is she ?” I talk to my self. I walk out of the room still trying to find her. I knock on every room but they don’t know where she is. Even Taeyeon got the same situation. Her roommate is missing too. Where are they ? We walk downstair and surprised to see the scene.

“They must be missing each other.” I said as feel so touched.

“They look like an angel when they sleep.” Taeyeon said.

“We’ve got Tiff, but where’s Sica ?” I turn my face to see Taeyeon.

“Ah, right. Where’s she ?”

The two sleeping siblings was stired and now awake.

“Sorry for waking you up. We’re searching for Sica right now.” I ask them.

“Sica eonni? She’s in my room. Sound asleep I guess.” Sarah said.

“How can she sleep in your room ?” Taeyeon ask, a bit angry in her voice.

“Don’t misunderstand me. Let me tell you something.” Sarah walk towards us and drag Taeyeon to the backyard. And I walk towards my baby.

“Why don’t you tell me that you’ll sleep with Sarah ? I’m freaking panic when I didn’t see you in our room.” I complain.

“Sorry baby. Actually, after I’m done showering I sleep with you. But late at night I was really thirsty so I got some water. I saw her sat on the backyard and she was crying. I try to console her but we end up sleeping here.” She explain.

“She was crying ? Why ?”

“Missing mom.”

“Ah, I see. You miss her too ?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter