Chapter 13

My Cupid Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Home

*Taeyeon POV*

Actually I’m really curious what is Sara’s plans. But she won’t let me know. I’m here waiting for the result  of the plans with a nervous heart. I better calm my self down. I put my earphone and play some ballad. I close my eyes and enjoy the melody. But then I feel someone hugging me from the back.

“Sorry..” She said. It’s her voice. Wait, what ? Sorry ? I turn around and face her. I put off my earphone.

“What for ?” I ask her.

FLASHBACK

*Author PoV*

“The truth.”  Sarah smile. Jessica still confuse but Sarah let her enjoy the video. And Sica’s crying.

The video Sarah is playing is a record of a meeting between Taeyeon and SM employee.

“You have to do this Taeyeon. This is for this company sake. You’re the one that we can ask help from.” Tone of the manager said.

“But I don’t love him. Why I have to make a scandal. I don’t want to hurt my fans. And I have someone that I love. I don’t want to disappoint that person.” Taeyeon try to ignore the plans.

“But if you don’t do this plans, our company will be broke. Trust us, this not gonna take a long time. And we promise you that you can still love that one person.”

“But-“

“Please Taeyeon.” Manager pleaded her.

“Okay then. “ She said but we can see there’s a guilt in her eyes.

Sica is crying when she saw the video. She feel sorry for not letting Taeyeon to tell her the truth.

“This

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter