Chapter 3

My Cupid Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Tiffany POV*

It’s early in the morning when my tummy start to grumble. I walk out from my room towards the kitchen. Searching something to eat. I find two packs of chips. I made my self a cup of hot chocolate and walking to the living room. I turn on tv and start eating. A moment later, she come out her room.

“Morning sunshine.” I give her my best smile.

“Oh, hey baby. Why are you wake up this early ? o.. you hungry this early ?” She look at me with a surprise look.

“hehe.. I don’t know either. What about you ? Hungry too ?”

“No. I’m usually wake at this time to grind some herbal drink. You know, I’m starting to get old.”

“Really ? Why I didn’t notice it ?”

“Of course you didn’t. Too busy on khunfany thing, I guess.” She sarcasticly said.

“Baby! It’s over okay. Don’t talk about it again okay ? I really hate it.”

“Okay..”  Then she turn away to start making her drink. I wait about 15 minutes as I feel the other side of the couch sink.

“Hey, sorry for what I said earlier.” She said with guilt in her eyes.

“It’s fine baby. Just don’t bring that thing again okay ?” I cupped her cheek and look into her puppy eyes.

“Okay. I won’t.” she smile then hug me.

“I always wish that we can cuddling like this anytime we want.” She said again.

“Hmm.. “ I reply as I snuggle up to her neck.

“Being lovey dovey in this early morning is not too healthy =]” this little rascal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter