Chapter 12

My Cupid Sister
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Tiffany POV*

I’m alone at this big backyard. Soo and Hyo having fun in their room. Seo in the library.YoonYul probably have a date. Tae is busy taking care of her dog. Sica and Sarah are nowhere to be found. My baby is at work. Why is she has to do that. I pout but then someone’s hand sneak in to my waist.
“I’m sooooooo tired.” There she goes.

“You make me frozen for a split second you know.” She didn’t answer me. She just rest there in ny shoulder.

“Sunny.. Hey baby..” I try to wake her up. But she was gone to the dreamland in no time.

“You’re really that tired, huh ?” I turn around just to see her sleeping face.

“Your face is so angelic when you sleep.” I her hair and kiss it.

“I love you. Have a nice rest.” I smile and let her sleep in my shoulder.

15 minutes later..

“You’re enjoying my face, aren’t you ?” She giggle as she looks at me.

“What ? NO ! So, you’re not asleep this whole time ?”

“I don’t in a last 5 minutes.” She giggle.

“You should have tell me then, my back is hurt because of you.” I put an angry face. Teasing her.

“Oh, really ? Sorry. I thought you were enjoying my back hug.” She pout.

“Haha, just kidding baby. Have you eaten ?”

“Yes I have. Hyomin come to my broadcast and she ask me a dinner together.”

“Oh..” I said calmly but actually boiling inside.

“Just oh ? Are you jealous ?” She teases me.

“NO NO NO !! W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter