Nobly Kidnapping her.

The love's chance

Daehyun had one chance. Not that he was an expert in kidnapping people; Daehyun just didn’t have a choice. Kidnapping Minho’s girl, not any girl, his fiancée, will make the man return the files he hides and which can easily free his friend from lifetime jail.

He stood in a hidden corner in the mall’s entrance, knowing very well that she would leave from there to her car parked just few feet ahead.  He saw her leaving, with some bags. He acted cool and bumped on her enough hard to knock a bag or two down.

“Oh! I am so sorry. My mind was... busy.” He said innocently picking the fallen bags.

“It’s okay.” Her voice startled him, it seemed sad so he looked up to her.  He picked stepped further to take the other bags. “I…”

“Let me hold them for you.” He said with a charming cute smile. “It’s the little I can offer you for knocking your freshly purchased items.” She smiled and let him take the other bags. “After you, Miss.” As she opened the car’s doors, he put down the bags before swiftly getting next to her and pointing a gun right between her wide shocked eyes. “Now, move.” She was about to make a sound when the sound of the hammer being pulled made her freeze the words in .

He soon noticed anger sparkling in her eyes, before she could drive in silence. “Where to?” She said after what seemed five minutes for him but ages for her.

“The local road crossing Suwon.” He said pulling the security’s belt. He made himself comfortable, pointing the gun down to her leg so it will be hidden from the police’s sight if they ever cross them.

“I don’t think my dad will appreciate this.” She said again, after a long quite heavy silence.

“I don’t care about your dad… but now that you said it, I may use him too.” Daehyun smirked taking her bag. He searched inside before getting the device he needed. He took the phone and called her father’s ID.

“Hi, dear.”

“Good evening Mr. Cho” Daehyun could hear her uncomfortably groaning.

“Who are you? What are you doing with my daughter’s phone? What did you do to her?”

“You don’t need to know me now, and I am using her phone to call you since…” Daehyun slipped the gun under her long straightened hair, the barrel caressing her neck’s skin. “I kidnapped her.”

“WHAT?”

“Now, listen to me, Sir. I don’t want you to freak out, I plan no harm, unless you don’t do what I am asking you to do… otherwise, I may give your daughter a silent long torturous treatment, am I understood?”

The silence in the other line seemed long and it worried Daehyun a lot. “Understood, what do you want from me?”

“Call your son-in-low to come to your house and wait for my call around 10 pm tonight. And make sure the police isn’t involved” Daehyun said, ending the call, He looked at the number for five long seconds, before throwing the phone from the window.

“HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THAT IS MY PHONE!” she yelled when he poked her with the gun. “ you.”

Daehyun ignored her, and took his own phone to call the lawyer. “Hi, Mr. Song, I am sorry for bothering you. I want to know if you can open my friend’s case … No, please. Mr. Song?” He looked at the phone to see that the man hanged up. He was about to smash it but ended by pushing inside one of his pockets and poked her hard with the gun. “It’s your fiancé’s fault! His fault! I gave him the proofs for my friend’s innocence and he still put him in jail.” The revelation hit her like a knife and she glanced over him with a pale expression while he had rested his head in the seat trying to calm down.

She couldn’t believe it so she parked so suddenly that Daehyun almost got a heart attack. “WHAT THE ?”

She faced him despite the fact a gun was again pointed between her eyes. “You kidnapped me and I didn’t say but if you say another lie about my fiancé again, I’ll cut your ball!” She angrily said, loud and clear before turning on the engine.

He observed her, shocked, while her fear reached its peak as her anger faded, and she wondered what the she did say. “You know… You truly shouldn’t trust your fiancé.” He said calmly. When she looked at him, he was absently looking by the windows. “Despite the prizes and the good reviews he got, he is filthy, and selfish. My friend did nothing, and I had the proof… well true, I couldn’t manage to have them before the verdict, I had to plan for days, stand by for months, and when I got them, he was judged guilty.” They looked at each other for a moment. “But I gave him the papers, the tapes, and everything that could free him in a snap of fingers, when he kicked me out. He took the evidences and kicked me out… but I know he knows my friend is innocent and I am going to get the papers back.” He caressed her hair with the gun. “And you are going to help me out.”

“Why would I?”

“Because I am ready to do anything so I can get what I want, and that, baby, include making your life and your parents life a true nightmare." he whispered as he leaned to her ear. “So keep driving in silence, okay, lovely?”  He patted on her head, and looked away.

She knew that he was dead serious yet she couldn't hold herself from thinking of a way out.

She had to figure it out.