The love

The love's chance

a/n: be ready~~~there is small in here.

Reaching Seoul was a hard task with the police on their toes but Souha was enough smart to avoid using common traffic roads, getting picked up by random people. As they landed their feet out of the bus N° 1005-2, which was empty at 5 am, they walked out of the area where a huge mansion was.

“I thought this part of Seoul was just full of luxury buildings.” Daehyun pointed out, and Souha just hummed in agreement. “Why are we here?”

“We are going to hide in my own house.” She said, sneaking in from a small door. She shushed him as he was about to object and followed her. Little he knew how easy was it to be alone in that house. He almost gasped as he saw her room, where he sneaked in from the front door which was surprising.  “You like it?”

“Shush!” he looked at the door while Souha laughed.

“The wall, the door, and even the windows are soundproof which mean no sound can get in and no sound can leave this room.” She said opening a fridge where she put down all the food they bought in their way. “Go shower, and go sleep.” He opened the door she pointed at, and got in whistling in awe.

“Holy cow! It’s bigger than the BYG.” Souha laughed at his outburst while she took the house’s phone to call Jun Myun.

“Good morning.” He said sleepily.

“Jun Myun, I can’t wait for three days, get them now or I’ll be in real danger.” She said seriously. “The police almost caught us so hurry up.”

“I’ll do the best I can.” He said seriously before ending the call, and Kyuhyun was the second in her list.

“Cousin, where are you?”

“I just got an order yesterday evening to get BYG’s case, and I’ll meet him in ten minutes, why?”

“I’ll call you in thirteen minutes” she said ending the call. Daehyun didn’t make time in the shower and left it with a towel around the waist before he slipped in a side of the queen sized bed. Souha smiled at the thought and got in the shower, enjoying it. She wore only a white wife beater and before sleeping next to the already snoring Daehyun. “The trip was tiring, I bet.” She mumbled, pulling herself closer to him, while her hand slid in his body, realizing for a second that he wasn’t almost . Daehyun was utterly entirely in her bed. She chose to leave the bed for a moment, going to the bathroom when she called her cousin. She managed to make Kyuhyun give the phone to Bang Yung Guk.

“Yes?” he said.

“I’m Cho Souha. I’m in your side, Mr. Bang, and Daehyun is safe by my side.” She said with a smile. “I have this plan in mind but Daehyun refused it and I hope you will hear me out.”

“I am listening.” He said after a small pose.

“First of all, I want you to know that I never knew what Minho did to you, and that I am ashamed to even call myself his fiancée…”

“That’s okay. I never blamed you or him for happened to me.” Yung Guk said sadly. “I made that to myself.”

“You didn’t deserve this, and I am going to give you back what they took from you.” Souha said with determination. “But for that, you have to listen carefully to my plan.”

Few moments after, Daehyun felt fingers caressing his chest and opened his eyes to see her leaning. “Hi lovely…”

“Just sleep, Dae. You are tired.” She said smiling when two arms pulled her closer. She yelped as her body was scotched to his and blushed madly.

“You said you don’t mind it at all.” He pointed out sighing, sleepily, as he nuzzled her neck.

“I don’t.” She said sliding her hand in his back. He smiled and did the same when he realized that actually she wasn’t wearing anything beside the and bite on her neck making her moan. “Dae…”

His finger caressed the belt of her before his hand would go up to her hair that he softly pulled, getting better access to her neck. She bit on her lips holding the moans menacing to leave her lips.

“I wish I can…” he suddenly mumbled before pushing himself away. She looked at him, confused and surprised, and he forced a smile. “Can you turn your back to me, please?” She blushed doing it and soon her back was scotched to his chest and his hands landed one up her and the other slid between her inner tight making her feel electrified. “Sleep tight, lovely.” Daehyun said resting his forehead on the back of her head, tears he couldn’t manage to hold made a line in his nose bridge. He couldn’t make that step, knowing very well that she won’t be his, and more than that she was going to get married, despite the fact that she was under his mercy, almost , and that he desired her badly.

Suddenly her hand leaded his hand down to her and he stiffened. She looked back to him and he cried looking away. “Daehyun…”

He left the bed, and stood, facing his back to her. “I can’t. I just can’t…” She sat up, covering her body with the bed sheet.

“Why? Because I won’t be yours when all of this will end? Because I am fiancée of a jerk?”

“Because I love you!” he said facing her. “I don’t know when and how, but I love you, I know deep inside me that I want you and desire you but I can’t… I won’t just you senseless, Souha; this is not a rush of animalistic desire… I want to make love to you and this… this is like a huge step for me.” Souha had actually looked down because she was surprised he faced her with his full virility but at his words, she looked up to his eyes to see him crying. “I don’t want to love you now and regret it forever.”

“But what if you regret not doing it? This is your chance… this is my chance too because I want it as much as you do.” He knelt in front of the bed and she leaned to hold his hand and dried his tears, her own tears falling. “I never thought someone will cry for me. I feel special.”

“You are special for me…” he kissed her, attacking her lips with passion, eagerness, and love, as he slipped inside the covers and let his hand slid on her back, while her hand slipped down from his neck to his poking hot manhood, her fingers caressed the sensitive skin and he moaned.

“Does it hurt?” she innocently said retracting her hand. He kissed her as he slid his hand inside her inner tight before caressing the small layer of clothes that hid her intimacy, and she whimpered.

“Does it hurt?” She shook her head, blushing even more. “Then you felt what I felt.” She smirked when suddenly his hand slid in her and caressed her unexplored intimacy making her stiffen, pulling his shoulder closer where she closed her eyes and hid her face. She moaned as he slid it little deeper inside her, his other hand parting her legs farther. She couldn’t hold her spasms, in every move he makes until suddenly he changed position and made himself between her legs. She looked at him, as the cover was thrown away, and noticed how beautifully he looked with the halo the sun made around him. He leaned again and attacked her body with soft kisses, as he slowly made his way inside her, breaking through an unexpected obstacle when she yelped in pain. He stiffened his nose inch away from hers, his wide eyes looking at her as her tightly close eyes opened, and shedding tears. “… you were …” His wavering voice made her smile when he kissed her forehead, eyes, nose, and then lips mumbling soft “sorry” repeatedly, without moving. As he parted away, she could see mixed expressions in his eyes when she nodded encouragingly.

As he moved, she yelped in pain and he froze. “I’m sorry…” he whispered, caressing her cheek with his nose’s tip. “I am hurting you…”

“No, no, I am fine.” She said when she dug her nails in his back’s skin as he moved steadily. He broken breathing mixed with her soft moans filled the room gradually. Suddenly, as his patience slipped away, Daehyun increased his speed and used more strength, making her moan louder, grabbing a handful from Daehyun’s black hair. A layer of sweat covered them both, despite the low temperature of the room, as Daehyun arched back, tensing in every move his muscles made while her toes curled behind his back, her lips bled due to how much she bit on them, and her tips became painfully hard. He must have noticed because he knelt to tease them surprising her to a point she screamed his name in pleasure, biting them when he felt himself reaching the peak of his pleasure, filling her inside in multiplied spasms.

Falling back to reality, he looked back to her when she made a small giggle. “You look like a mess.” She said, fixing his hair. He observed her for a moment and smiled.

“I love you…” he whispered, kissing her neck, biting her earlobe, and then looking at her.

She was about to say “I love you too” when he locked into a deep kiss. Suddenly his phone’s ringtone was heard and he slowly broke their intimate bond rushing to hold it. She took the phone as she managed to see the number.  “What is it, Jun Myun?”

“I got them” Jun Myun said, sounding breathless. “Where can we meet?”

“I’m home, in my room with him. Bring the police with you, and take Daehyun away.” Daehyun looked at her shocked.

“Got that!” he ended the call while Daehyun stepped back looking at her in shock.

“He can’t hurt you if you are in the police office” she said making him look at her with a deadly glare. “if he discover that I’m yours, and that you have what he seeks for, he won’t take you to the prison but he will lock you somewhere, make you sign some falsified paper and throw you to the sharks.” Well that was bluffing but who knows, right?

“What do I have that he seeks for?”

“Bang Yung Guk sold you the BYG, paid with the money you have in your back bag.” His eyes widened looking at her. “I spoke to him before joining you in the bed. Get dressed. I will change too and I’ll follow you to the police station as soon as I finish my pending situation at home.” She said trying to stand up but her knees failed her.

“Are you okay?” he said rushing to her side. She nodded, smiling to him.

“I am fine, just make sure to stay fine for me.” He observed her and then pulled her to a hug, forgetting that they were damn .

It took Jun Myun and the police fifteen minutes to get in her room where Daehyun and Souha were fixing the new sheets. She looked at them. “You took time!” she said brightly, while her parents got in, shocked, followed by Kyuhyun and Minho who almost rushed to Daehyun side. “Only the police please.” Minho looked at her coldly. “Let us be civilized, Shall we? Junnie, take care of him. “

“Sure. Mr. Jung!  Can you follow the police please?” at Jun Myun’s words, Daehyun walked to stand midway to the police and looked at her.

 “Trust me.”

“I trust you, always.”  He said as the police got a hold of him, and pulled him out while she handed two bags.

“This is for the transaction you made, so put it in Bang Yung Guk’s account and this is to pay you for…”

“No need.” Kyuhyun pushed the bag back to her. “I said we are even. Just make sure Minho pays enough for what he did.” Kyuhyun left nonchalantly leaving her with her parents and fiancé.

“Care to explain?” her father was fuming.

“Well…” she looked at Minho and smirked. “Why don’t explain first what involve you to BYG and I finish the rest, darling?”

“I don’t know what you mean.” Minho said crossing his arms.

“Okay.” She stood and made a small circle in her room. “I met Daehyun the day of the fake kidnapping and he told me everything while I was in the way back home from the mall. To test his credibility, we faked my kidnapping when you…” she pointed on Minho. “You didn’t deny having the proof he spoke for, instead you said you destroyed them.” She looked at her shocked father. “Another lie, dad, it was another lie. Just let’s not imagine how many lies we were told.” She faced Minho. “You didn’t care about me at all, calling the police despite the warning.” She looked at her father. “The kidnapping was fake, it was actually my idea, and Daehyun barely accepted, I was the one making Daehyun escape you.”  She frowned. “All of that for a ship, the sixty years old first Korean made modern ship.”

“The BYG?” her mother gasped. “I heard it was sold.” Minho looked at her mother in shock.

“Indeed. I bought it, today.” Minho paled. “Surprised? I bet you are. Sorry then to tell you that you will never have it. Neither I nor the ship, actually. However, you have a lot to lose if you don’t help me free Daehyun and Bang Yung Guk.”

“Over my dead body.” Minho hissed.

 “Okay, it will be then over your dead reputation.”  Souha said before standing in front of her parents. “I am sorry if I did hurt you but I couldn’t stand the idea of being the fiancée of a monster.” She looked at her father deeply in the eyes. “Dad… I was with someone who knows respect, shows trust, and who loved me, so I hope you will realize that coming from a wealthy family doesn’t mean being well educated, or to have principles and strength to fight for it.” Her dad glared at her and she smiled. “Nobody is like you dad… No, I think there is.” She blushed before looking at her mother. “Such man exist, and his name is Jung Daehyun.”

It took Minho a second to understand everything before storming out while her parents couldn’t believe their ears.