The sailing ship.

The love's chance

A/n: mafia li yzw9 lol

 

They parked by the beach, her hands sweating badly. “Why are we here?” She asked him worriedly. He took her car’s keys and made a move for her to leave the car.

“Stay here. I won’t make long to come back.” She observed him, shocked, since he left her in the middle of nowhere.  He soon appeared with the bags, her hand purse included, and she rushed to take them. “I did hide the car and didn’t want to leave your obviously expansive purchases.” He smiled to her sincerely, still holding on the half of the bags. She muttered a simple “thanks” and followed him. They reached a boat, where a man was taking a nap.

“Hyung! Wake up!” Daehyun kicked the boat before putting the bags there and giving her a silent order to get in.

“Oh!” Himchan jumped awake before looking sleepily at Daehyun. “Damn it, Dae. I had a beautiful dream.” The man groaned jumping out of the boat and pushing it with Dae who took off his shoes and pulled his pants up. They pushed the boat and jumped as soon as it was stable, and both Daehyun and Himchan started rowing. The boat moved, getting deeper in the sea, and she noticed a ship not far from them. “So, who is this girl?”

“The prosecutor’s fiancée” Daehyun said and the man almost fell back to the water in shock.

“YOU DID IT? HE ASKED YOU TO NOT DO IT AND YOU DID IT?” Himchan yelled, his face getting red out of anger. “What do you want? To go to jail after him? To see your life destroyed? Damn it!” Daehyun didn’t argue and Himchan sighed deeply.

“I won’t hurt her…”

“You will go to jail anyway…” The man sighed loudly, passing a shaken hand on his messy hair. “Do you truly believe that Choi Minho will spare your even if you bring her back unharmed? Do you just realize that you made hyung’s position even compromised?”

“I don’t care if I go to jail!” he said. “I will get those proofs back, no matter what it takes me!”

They looked at each other, almost in a glaring manner, until the man start shedding tears. “I don’t want you to go to jail, Dae…” Daehyun smiled, touched, while the girl frowned in jealousy.

“Don’t worry for me, Hyung. Okay?” he patted on the man’s cheeks, drying his tears and in the end the man looked away to dry them properly.

“So, what are you planning to do?” he suddenly noticed the girl and became flustered, trying to ignore her.

“Well, I plan on making her parents force Minho to bring me back the papers, and I’ll send them to a better lawyer who will take hyung’s case.”

“There aren’t good lawyer for people like us.” The man said as a matter of fact. “And, you will have to hire him for our sorry asses because Minho will spare no one.”

No! I kidnapped her, and then I take the responsibility.” He said firmly. “Also, you can all go back home. She doesn’t know you all. She probably doesn’t know for whom I am doing all this.” She realized it was true.

“What about you?” She asked him, making Daehyun realize she was there, right beside him.

“I sold my home to pay that lawyer and to get my way for those bloody papers.” Daehyun hissed. “I have no home to go to.” She paled looking away.

“What is her name by the way?” Himchan asked Daehyun, curiously.

“Cho Souha.” they said in Unison. They looked at each other for a moment and she blushed noticing his smile. “Her name is Cho Souha, her father was a captain in military and now he owns a coffee shop line and her mother is a designer.” Himchan nodded, not truly impressed.

“It means you just ed things up deeply.” Himchan commented. Daehyun just huffed at it.

“I told you, I don’t mind going to jail, if it will free hyung.”

“What if it doesn’t?” Himchan’s question made Daehyun have a worried expression. It was soon replaced by determination that made Souha swallows.

“I won’t let them get me until I free him.” Himchan scoffed.

“You are delusional.”

“And you are so supportive, hyung.” Daehyun gave Himchan an exasperated glance before looking back ahead. Souha had made herself small, hurt that they ignored her existence, and sighed in relief as they reached the small ship. “Welcome to the BYG.” Daehyun seemed proud of it while she got hit by the smell of fish aboard.  Himchan offered her an obviously clean towel to hide and nose with. They led her down to a small living room with a table.

“Please, Sit.” Himchan offered.

“Where are the others?” Daehyun got in a small door, a rather too small entrance for Kim, Souha’s dog. She could hear chuckles and boys talking when suddenly a tall kid appeared. He didn’t notice her and stepped out stretching his body.

“God! I feel so sleepy.” The kid said resting his head on Himchan’s head.

“Go and sit, I’ll prepare you Lunch.”  The kid obediently nodded before looking back to where Souha was.

“Bloody hell!” Zelo yelped, stepping back and almost knocking Himchan. “Cho Souha? Is Dae hyung nuts?”

“Completely out of it.” The kid went out calling for his hyung while Himchan put down a rather plain cup of tea. “I hope you will like it, princess.”

She took a sip and smiled. “It’s very good actually.” She said while he frowned, glaring at her.

“You are rather calm for someone kidnapped.” He stated and she made a small smile.

“I am literally screaming inside my mind.” She mumbled sadly. “Also, he took my car, thrown my phone, and…” She shut up as Daehyun and Zelo got in and slipped inside the door with her bags and appeared while Himchan put down two plats of rice mixed with kimchi, and some fried fishes.

Zelo noticed that she was served and offered her his plate that she refused with a polite smile. “Leave it. She won’t touch our commoner food” Daehyun sarcastically said when a third plate was offered to her and he looked at Himchan.

“I hope you will like it.” Himchan said with a smile and she smiled back before taking the weird looking spoon. She took the first bite, wincing at the spiciness that attacked her tongue.

“It’s spicy!” she whined looking at Himchan who chuckled. Daehyun didn’t expect such expression from her so he looked at her with a curious manner as Himchan even gave a cup of milk. She pulled it closer and ate more before gulping down the cold drink. The men observed her for a moment before eating their own food, and she made a content sigh as she leaned back.

Himchan who was sitting right in front of her smiled. “Full?” She nodded. “Glad you liked it.”

“I did, and I think I should try spicy food more in the future…” her face’s expression fell and she forced herself to smile again. “If I live after this.”

“You will.” Daehyun said without looking at her. “I said that I am planning no harm.”

“And what are you planning to do with her then?” Zelo asked.

“I’ll keep her here, wait until I get my papers back, send her home, and I’ll go to jail. Simple.” Daehyun deadpanned making both of his friends freeze. Souha found herself unable to believe it.

“You must be kidding me…”

He looked at her, frowning. “Why? I am not your fiancée, dear. I don’t hurt innocent people.” She showed a very hurt expression.

“Yeah, sure! You just kidnapped an innocent person and made her innocent parent bricks, wow, so gentle from your side.” Himchan said in a very sarcastic manner.

“I could do worse.” Daehyun said with a dark expression in his face. “I didn’t lock her in a coffin and buried her alive, didn’t I?”

“and Minho did?” She asked him, angrily.

“Isn’t putting an innocent person in jail similar to it? By the time hyung will leave jail, he won’t be himself, and I don’t think we will ever see him again.” The silence that followed Daehyun’s words were heavy and it made both Zelo and Himchan look away. “Hyung is a man of sea… he won’t get involved in frauds or robberies. He never needed money, because we worked together to keep this ship sailing… He shouldn’t be in jail.” Daehyun was shaking, taken aback by the anger and pain he felt.

“Then how did he get in jail?”

“Everything started when he joined a fishers association.” Himchan said. “He went to their reunions and all of sudden he was nominated president, and took the complete responsibility of it. It didn’t take them two weeks to put him in jail.”

Zelo coughed. “Hyung thinks that they are trying to get the ship, since he got offers before.”

She looked at them curiously. “What is so special about this ship?”

Himchan leaned closer to her face. “This is the first ship made by Bang Seo Jin, the first CEO of the biggest ship factories in the extreme east.” Her eyes widened in shock. “It makes the ship as valuable as a historical treasure.”

“It is hyung’s heritage so we can’t let them have it.” Daehyun said seriously.

She observed their serious faces for a moment. “You must be kidding me… This is impossible.”

“But true… some people are ready to do anything so that they get it and resell it for bigger prices to the treasures collectors.” Himchan said simply.

“But… Minho have nothing to win in this, why would he do this?”

“Well, briberies work perfectly on people like him.” Daehyun said sternly while she huffed

“Minho’s estate can pay him this ship and three more; I don’t think he needs money.” She said while he glared at her.

“We will see.” Zelo and Himchan left the ship, with the last telling her where to find herself in the tiny kitchen. When they were alone, Daehyun occupied himself by making the ship move a little further in the sea while she slipped inside the dark room and almost fell in a mattress. She noticed that they had five beds, and it was completely dark to even see your hand. Suddenly the door slammed shut and she screamed in fear. She screamed for what seemed an eternity until someone opened the door and soon she felt arms surrounding her. “Shush, lovely. I’m here, okay? I’m here.”

“Don’t lock me in here please.” He lulled her for a moment as her hyperventilating self calmed down.

“Better?” he asked her, caressing her cheeks with his thumbs. She nodded as he led her in the dark. She soon managed to get her way into the top bed. “Sleep here, okay?” She didn’t speak and he left her making sure that the door is wide open in front of her sight. She didn’t know why she sobbed, but she did and for three long hours, until she saw him coming. “Hey, I made something to eat. Do you want some?”

“Is it spicy?” She sniffed while he chuckled.

“Not as much as hyung’s spicy food, but yeah. A little?” he cutely said and she found him truly friendly. In fact, now that she realizes it, he was friendly even when he had a gun pointed on her face. She was about to make her way out when slipped and fell with a yelp. It took her a second to know herself held by two firm arms and she opened her eyes to see, in the dim light coming through the door, that she was almost nuzzling his neck.

He started walking and stepped up to make her slip out of the door before jumping out. In the clear lighted room, she could suddenly notice his angry expression, and she wondered what she did to make him upset.