Flowers

General
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong let out a shaky breath as he looked at the other side, where his lover would lay. After hanging around the living room for hours, waiting for Youngbae to come home, he gave up and retreated back to their bedroom. He let out another tear, his pillow already wet from all the tears he has been wasting for the past several minutes. Nothing hurts more than acceptance, and he hates it.

 

Jiyong, you're wasting you precious time. Move on, honey.

 

This is not healthy for you. You're letting him hurt you.

 

What's done is done. Let it go bro.

 

He hated listening to others more than accepting the truth. No, he wasn't going to let it go. Youngbae will come back and he will show them how much they have wronged him. He will fight for their love, just like how his lover did much early in their relationship. Everyone was against what they became, lovers. This is just another obstacle they have to go through. But this time, Jiyong will face it alone, for the sake of his lover.

 

"Youngbae, you will come back to me, I just know it. Our love will break through the impossible. We will have a second chance together because we need to make this all right," Jiyong scooted closer to Youngbae's side, until he laid where Youngbae is suppose to. He brought his lover's pillow against his chest as he rolled over to his side. His head laid against the mattress with his face buried against the pillow, wishing nothing more that to be drowning in his lover's scent. 

 

And so Jiyong's night came and went, without Youngbae by his side. The feeling never failing to hurt him so bad.

 

 

Biting his bottom lip, he swayed back and forth on the heels of his shoes, looking fresh and peaceful, as he waited for the flowers to arrive. Although he looked happy with a cheeky smile on his face, inside he was dying, mourning. But he refused to show anyone his weak side. Jiyong had to be strong, for both he and Youngbae. Being strong is what kept them together, and it will continue on this way.

 

Receiving the flowers he had paid for, he buries his nose against one flower and exhaled the scent. Roses. Youngbae's favorite. From time to time, Jiyong would bring flowers to Youngbae to his workplace, as a surprise. Sometimes with a packed lunch. Although none of his coworkers knew it was for Youngbae, but rather for Chaerin, who was the wall between the two lovers and curious others. Even if they were passionate of their love, Youngbae's workplace is one of the places they couldn't spread their love. Because they knew they wouldn't understand their love.

 

"He would love these," Jiyong smiled sadly as he observe the roses in his car. Roses weren't his cup of tea, but Youngbae surely loved them. To him, he liked things that weren't too cliche but Youngbae had argued that roses were special because they were loved by many. Youngbae never had convinced him of loving r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter