His Dream

General
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Has a little bit of a mature content. This was written some time ago and it was suppose to be a part of short-series story of GDYB, but I never continued it. So I am leaving it up to your imagination on how this will end.

"Youngbae?" Jiyong knocked on the door, waiting for a few seconds for a response, which he did not get. Sighing, he grasp and turn the doorknob to open the door before peeking his head in. His eyes landed on the latter sitting on his bed, reading a book while listening to soft music from his earphones in his usual home outfit, basketball shorts. Entering Youngbae's room, he closed the door behind him and then locking it with a michevous smile.

 

Feeling someone entering his room, Youngbae gazed away from his book to turn his head to the side, spotting a silhouette standing in front of his door. He stared at him in deep thought. "I thought you were working today?"

 

"Mhmm I called in sick," Jiyong chuckled as he lazily made his way towards Youngbae's bed, where the latter sat, his back against the headboard with his book now on his lap.

 

Youngbae stared at the boy besides him, seeing the hint of dishonesty in his eyes. "What did you actually do?"

 

"Drop dead whale," Jiyong answered with glee, while the older of the two rolled his eyes. Drop dead whale. One of the names Jiyong came up for the things he wanted to get out of. He mostly used them for work and he usually gets away with it, usually. He's proud of them, Youngbae, not much.

 

Much earlier, in the middle of work, Jiyong sneakily went to the bathroom and sprayed water on his face, a decoy for sweat. He then went out to the employees room, panting heavily as if he can't breath properly. When his coworkers looked at him, he dramatically dropped to his knees, groaning in what he imagined pain to be. When someone finally came to him and ask him what's wrong, he came up with an over exaggerated explanation of what felt like death. To make it more serious, he started like a whale, clutching his stomach, begging for someone to call his "mom"(his sister). Drop dead whale. 

 

"It's only a matter of time before you get fired," Youngbae shook his head. Jiyong shrugged it off, already use to the thought of getting fired. He's done many, many part time jobs, in which he all got fired from due to laziness or lack of experience. Working for such low-pay jobs are not his thing. Besides, he isn't even doing it for money. He's only doing it to please his mother. Part-time jobs are useless for a inheritor like him.

 

"Less talk about my work and more about me~" Jiyong placed his knees on the side of the bed before crawling towards Youngbae, at the other side of the bed. Once he got to his destination, he sat on Youngbae's lap, scooting closer up his hips before he came face to face with his boyfriend.

 

"Did you lock the..." before he can even finish his question, his lips were captured by another, pulling him in a sensual kiss.  His book being plucked away from his hand and not a second later did he hear a thud, Jiyong throwing his book to who knows where. He groaned in annoyance against Jiyong's mouth, a smirk forming from the other's lips. A second later, Youngbae's hands automatically placing themselves on Jiyong's hips, pulling him closer.

 

A seeking tongue graze against Youngbae's bottom lip before he parted his lips, letting Jiyong own and abuse his mouth with his tongue and teeth. The older let out a sigh as he felt his lovers hand caress his bare chest. One hand trailing up to his neck and up his head, fingers playing with his hair rather gently. The other sneaking it's way down his hips, fingers almost making their way through the waistband of his shorts before he was stopped. 

 

Youngbae brought his captured hand over his shoulder, commanding Jiyong to let it stay there silently. He then bit his lover's bottom lip, serving as a punishment, tugging on it as he pulled away from the kiss before releasing it. Jiyong whined softly against his lips before he began trailing kisses down his jaw line to his neck, tilting his lover's head to the side to get more access to his neck with a tighter grip.

 

Youngbae sighed softly before opening his eyes, feeling a tent forming on his jeans. His eyes landed behind Jiyong, and furrowed his eyebrows. He saw a paper laying on his bed, which must have been Jiyong's since he likes to keep his bed clean. With Jiyong focused on his lover's neck, Youngbae reached for the paper and slyly unfolded it. Seeing a part of it, he let dropped it, feeling quite uneasy.

 

Youngbae nudged his nose against his lover's jaw, silently telling him to kiss him. The younger slightly pulled away from his neck, staring at his lover in the eyes with a half-lidded lustful gaze. He sensed somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter