Suit n Tie

General
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wearing a suit and tie fits his ulterior Dong Youngbae. He just looked that great. That damn great, Jiyong admits. He knew, someday that he would get to see the charming boy in a marvelous suit because that's what he promised. Youngbae will be wearing his best suit and tie and Jiyong will witness it.

 

Jiyong remembered their first talk back in middle school. Back then, Jiyong always had an admiration towards Youngbae, but they never talked. They were only classmates. Admiration is what he usually described his feelings as because he can't distinguish those feelings as real emotional feelings. He can't possibly have those for a fellow boy. That was weird to him, was.

 

"Jiyong, you gotta keep your cool okay?" he used to tell himself that the moment Youngbae spoke to him and then some more after their first talk. He didn't know why, he never had any problems speaking other boys, but with this one, it was different. Maybe it was just Youngbae. Maybe he had that kind of power against people. Even Chaerin felt it whenever he spoke to her.

 

Whenever Youngbae smiled, he felt warm inside, especially when his eyes smile along with his lips. They were cute on him, even he had to admit it back then. He didn't understand why he felt so happy seeing the boy smile because as far as he is concerened, he didn't care if Seunghyun, his childhood friend, smiled. Only Youngbae's were special. Not even Chaerin's smile could beat his and he loved her to death.

 

Then his laughter, they were even more special. Throughout the years that passed by, his laughter, and his voice, got deeper. Thank you puberty. He felt twice as pleasant whenever he laughed at his corny jokes or tactics. It made him happy knowing that he had that kind of affect on Youngbae. The boy's usually quiet, so it was special for him to know that he can make him happy. 

 

But nothing beats those two more than his hugs. They weren't just hugs, they were the hugs. Those kinds that Jiyong looked forward to. The kind of hug that makes his heart skip beats. Youngbae was also the kind of person that didn't like skin contact with people. He would pat your back sometimes, but other times he isn't into it. No wonder Jiyong found himself lucky that he's that kind of friend that receives lots of them. More than what others receive, or so he tells himself so.

 

Jiyong never realized his feelings for the latter until one night during their senior year. Jiyong got off a tough break up with his on and off girlfriend, Kiko. They have been together for three years, or much less considering they had taken breaks that lasted for weeks in between those years. The last break up was the last straw for Kiko, and he couldn't bring himself to hate her for it nor blame it on anyone.

 

Why would he blame anyone anyway? It was clearly all his fault. He had canceled way too many planned dates with her. Sometimes, he even forgets they were suppose to be on a date. Then he would forget to call her during nights because he had fallen asleep. His promises are always broken. He even forgot about their third anniversary. Other times, he wouldn't even answer her texts for hours, or even miss a few calls.

 

Why did it happen? Dong Youngbae. That's why. He cancels on their dates because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter