Ba-thump

General
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's slightly something random for you guys~ 

I'm currently writing at least 4 one-shots that are all half-finished. I'm just kind of waiting until I get my inspirations back. 

Chaerin placed her bottled water on the table, in front of her boxed meal. Her lips pursed as she looked at the two men in front of him. Clicking her tongue, her eyes slowly gaze over her chubby fingers, clear of rings that she usually wears. After her birthday, she had stopped wearing them prior to a promise someone had made to her.

 

"Aish chincha!" She suddenly shrieked, causing Jiyong to accidentally drop his chopsticks after being startled. Youngbae slightly choked on his juice, his hand now covering his mouth to hide the violent coughing.

 

"Baby what's wrong?" Jiyong looked at Chaerin, perplexed to why she suddenly looked annoyed. He has never seen witness his best friend act up just randomly, not even on her week. 

 

Her gaze then flew over to Youngbae, who flinched in confusion and fear. She let out a small growl, letting her glare bore through Youngbae's eyes, as if trying to capture his soul. 

 

"W-what's wrong baby?" Youngbae stuttered, flustered over Chaerin's sudden mood.

 

"Stop calling me that!! I'm not a baby anymore!" Chaerin ruffled her hair with both hands, showing how frustrated she was.

 

"Baby---Chaerin, calm down, just tell oppa what's wrong," Jiyong tried to reac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter