006

Don't Fall In Love With Me

After getting stitched and bandaged, he slowly opened the door to see Soojung sleeping. The doctor recommended Soojung to stay overnight, so they can look over her to make sure nothing happens as the sleeping drugs they used were very strong and dangerous.

Mark lingered and sat beside her. He watched her sleep.

"I'm sorry I made you like this. I didn't mean to yell at you this morning. I just wasn't thinking straight." He mumbled, as he placed his hand ontop of hers. "Please forgive me." He added.

He watched her sleep. After what happened today, he couldn't let his eyes off of her. He stayed by her side the whole night.

 

The next morning, Soojung slowly opened her eyes and saw Mark sitting beside her bed asleep. He was leaning over the bed. She tried to remember what happened last night and remembered that Mark got stabbed. She gasped and quickly got up making Mark's upper body flung up in the air.

"Owwww." He rubbed his eyes, as his other hand touched his wound. 

"I'm so sorry." She apologized.

"Why are you so clumsy?" He asked her.

"Does it hurt?" She asked softly.

"Yes, but I can survive. I'm just glad it wasn't you who got hurt." He answered.

Her heart melted from his answer. Trying to hide it, she looked away and went back to lay on the bed. She turned against the wall. "I'm going back to sleep."

Someone knocked on the door and came in. "Sorry to disturb, but it's time to rebandaged your wound Mark." The nurse came in.

"Is your wife still asleep? I need to teach her how to bandage your wound, so she can do it for you at home." The nurse said, as she was getting the things ready.

"She's awake." Mark said.

Soojung flipped the blanket off of her. "You're such a snitcher." She said.

Mark smiled. "Glad to be one."

"Soojung, will you help Mark take off his shirt?" The nurse told her.

"Me?" Soojung pointed at herself.

The nurse nodded.

Soojung sighed. She took small steps towards Mark and leaned her upper body back as her arms were forward trying to lift his shirt up. "Hello, lift your arms up." She said.

Mark wanted to laugh but held it in. As Mark slowly raised his arms up, Soojung was lifting this shirt off of him. 

Honestly, she was afraid she would start blushing. It was her first time seeing Mark shirtless. Her plan was to look anywhere else besides his body.

"Unwrap the wrap that is wrapped around his body." The nurse said.

Soojung did what she was told. She circled around Mark taking off the wrap.

"Next slowly take off the bandage." The nurse said.

Soojung slowly took off the bandage and saw the huge cut that was stitched up. *It's this bad?* She thought.

The nurse handed Soojung alcohol wipes for her to clean around the area. She have Soojung a bandage to cover his wound.

"It looks like I forgot the bandage wrap. I will be back." She said, as she left the room.

Soojung turned around and touched her cheeks. "Why is it so hot in here?" She whispered to herself.

"What are you doing?" He came closer and looked over her shoulder.

"Nothing." She turned around, bumping into Mark as they were only an inch apart. She looked at him and he looked at her.

They heard the door opened. Mark immediately took a few steps back and looked to see who it was. Jackson.

"Am I interrupting you guys?" He asked, as he eyed Mark who was shirtless.

"No, we're just waiting for the nurse to bring the bandage wrap for my wound." Mark answered.

Jackson nodded feeling that there as something more. He brushed it off.

"I bought you a bouquet of your favorite roses." Jackson smiled, as he gave it to her.

She smelled it. "Thank you, Jackson. Unlike someone here."

Jackson nodded. "Anything for you."

*What more does she want? I took the stab for her!* Mark thought, as he slid his fingers through his hair. 

"Sorry for taking so long, but let's get back to finishing." The nurse said, as she entered the room.

She handed the wrap to Soojung. She started circling around Mark trying wrap him up, but it was getting uneven.

"No no no. You must wrap him by having your arms around him for the wrap to come around straight." The nurse taught her.

"Huh? I can't do that! Here Jackson you do it." She tossed it to Jackson.

"What? I can't do it!" He complained. 

"He lives with us. He can help wrap Mark." She told the nurse, as she ran to the restroom.

She splashed water onto her face. "Stop blushing!" She quietly yelled at her cheekscheeks.

"Mark, what are you doing to me? Please stop." She whispered.