005

Don't Fall In Love With Me

Mark came home that night and couldn't believe she looked exactly like Hayoung. They had the same face structure, same smile, same body built, and the same beautiful eyes that he loved the most.

He was glad he was able to calm himself down earlier and exchanged contacts with her. He wanted to get to know Dayoung even more. *How was it possible for her to look so much like Hayoung?* He thought.

He had all these unanswered questions he wanted to ask her. He thought about calling her but didn't want to bother her as it was already late. "I guess I'll call her tomorrow." He smiled.

He unlocked the door to the house and saw that all the lights were off. It was as if nobody was here the whole day. He the lights and saw everything was the same when he left the house. He turned and saw a neon postage on the TV screen. He went over and reached for it.

"Master, madam ran out crying right after you left. If you see this postage, that means I'm out still trying to find her. When you get home, please try to help me look for her please."

-Didi

Mark crumbled the postage. "Troublemaker." He huffed.

He ran out of the house to his car. He drove around the town looking for her. He tried calling her multiple times, but she wouldn't pick up. "Where are you Soojung?" He mumbled.

 

She threw her arms in the air hallucinating that Mark was infront of her. She hitted him as if he was there. "I hate you. I hate you, Mark! Why did I have to love someone like you?" She yelled at the image she saw in her mind.

She was walking helplessly in the dark alley as she was losing her balance after every step she took.

She was drunk. It was rare to see Soojung drink. She rarely drinks, in fact, she hated drinking. But she drank alcohol wanting to forget what happened this morning. She didn't know Mark had this much power over her.

"Hi pretty girl." Someone said behind her.

She turned around and saw five mens who were dress in dark clothes walking closer to her. Although she was drunk, she exactly knew what was going on.

"Get away from me." She yelled, as she tried to walk faster.

They all smiled. "Should we keep you company? You seem heartbroken. We can fix that for you." One of them wrapped his arms behind her.

She jumped and struggled to get out. "Let go!" She screamed.

"Shhhhh. If you keep screaming, we might have to hurt you." They whispered to her.

"Let her go!" Someone yelled from behind.

Soojung turned to look and saw Didi. "Didi!" She yelled happily.

The five mens laughed. "What can a queer do to us?"

"Don't underestimate someone like me. I can knock all of you guys down with one punch." He said, as he lunged to the mens punching as hard as he can. But of course the five mens were right, Didi was pushed onto the wall and was punched from left to right.

"Didi!" Soojung screamed.

"Stop screaming!" The man who held her said, as he covered and nose with a cloth that had sleeping chemicals on it.

She tried pushing his arm away, but her eyes and body was slowly dying out.

"Soojung!" A familiar voice called her.

She forced her eyes open and saw Mark coming her way.

"Mark." She said lifelessly. "Help me."

Mark came and started fighting with the 4 mens. He punched and kicked every one of them as they were each falling onto the floor. The karate class he did in the past actually became helpful.

"Let my wife go!" Mark yelled, angrily.

The man who was holding her saw that all of his friends were down on the floor. He forcefully pushed her to him and took out his knife. He fastly came forward and was about to stab Soojung, but Mark was fast enough to turn around to save his wife. He instead took the stab for Soojung. He pulled his knife out and got scared with the amount of blood that was coming out of Mark.

He ran away with his friends following him.

Mark dropped onto his knees with Soojung. "Soojung. Soojung. Soojung. Are you okay?" Mark called her over again.

Mark used every power he had left and carried Soojung to the car.

Mark came back and kicked Didi. "Didi, wake up!" He hissed.

Didi slowly woke up and saw his master hurt. "Master!"

"Drive us to the hospital. I can't drive." Mark said, as he was getting dizzy.

Didi putted Mark's arm around his neck. "You can count on me master!" He said, as he helped Mark walk to the car.

Mark smiled. "Are you sure I can count on you? You couldn't even help my wife."