003

Don't Fall In Love With Me

She sat throughout the after party regretting getting married to Mark. Those cruel words he said to her wouldn't stop replaying in her head. It crushed her heart. 

"Soojung." He called. 

She looked over and saw Mark by the passenger door waiting for her to get out. He had his hand out for her, but she ignored it and tried getting out by herself. Mark watched her as she tried so many attempts to get out.

"Stop being stubborn and let me help you." He said, as he helped carry her out. He grabbed the train to her dress and closed the door.

"What are you doing?" She asked. 

"Your dress is going to get dirty if you let it trail on the cement."He replied.

As they made it to the living room, she couldn't handle it anymore. She pulled away and blurted out. "Why are you acting like this? This morning you acted like a heartless bastard and now you're acting like you care for me?" 

"I just want to keep the promise I made with your parents." He replied.

"Well you don't need to keep it. I don't want to force to you to care for me just because of a promise. Act like how you have been not acting like I existed one bit." She cried, as she ran upstairs.

She randomly went inside a room and laid down crying. Thank god it wasn't the bridal room she went in because she didn't want to see him or sleep in the same room. 

Mark sat on the couch and ran his fingers through his hair. "Why is she so hard?"

He ed his jacket and undid his tie. He threw it on the couch and carried Soojung's suitcase upstair to the bridal room.

He came in and placed the luggage near the closet. He didn't see any clues of her being in the room.

"Where did she go?"

He went out and saw one of the guest bedroom lights was on. He was about to knock but decided to leave her alone. He ran downstairs and laid on the couch. 

"Hayoung, tonight would have been our wedding night if you were still here." He whispered.

He tried reaching for the picture frame that was on the table but forgot that he putted it away for the sake of Soojung. His eyes slowly closed as he went off dreaming about Hayoung. 

 

Soojung opened her eyes and saw that it was morning. She noticed she fell asleep in her wedding dress.

"I seriously need to get out of this dress." She mumbled.

She quietly opened the door and peaked to see if Mark was around. She tip-toed around and saw Mark sleeping in the living room.

"Stupid." She huffed.

She looked and didn't see her luggage anywhere.

"Where could it be?" She asked herself.

"It's inside our room." Mark answered, as his eyes was still close.

Soojung rolled her eyes. *Our room? No Mark. Just no.*

She grabbed her train and left to the bridal room. She unpacked her luggage and grabbed an outfit to changed in. She walked inside the bathroom that was connected to the room and saw that there's wasn't any door.

"What kind of bathroom doesn't have a door?" She complained.

"That stupid head won't walk in. He's still sleeping." She convinced herself. 

She tried to reach for the back of the zipper, but her arms were too short. She tried again but it wasn't even close.

"What am i going to do?" She hissed at the mirror.

"Do you need some help with that?" Mark smirked, as he was leaning against the wall.

She turned and threw the towel at him. "Go away!"

He walked closer and closer.

She covered her chest. "Don't come any closer!" She yelled.

He chuckled and pulled her with her back facing him.

"Stop being so stubborn and let me help you." He said, as he zipped down her dress.

She held the dress against her and pointed toward the door. "Get out."

"It's not like I want to see your body anyways." He said.

"Get ready. I want to take you out." He left the room.

Soojung looked at him trail off. "No matter how good you are to me, I won't forget those words you said to me. Just like you wish, I won't love you."


Sorry for not updating like in forever, but I hope these two last updates make it up! Thank you for subscribing and commenting!